Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3 a binary system of choosing your picks

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 4 years ago by BlowHard.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1528 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Hi lakerben. My system describes a series of off/on, 0/1, "binary' decisions a gamer will take to arrive at an intelligent wager which hopefully will cause him to be successful more often than he otherwise would be. While the lottery is totally random, mapping historical results in a chart (grouping the results by sums) reveals interesting patterns which my system hopes to exploit to the gamers advantage.

The chart allows the gamer to discern emerging trends/streaks and from there commit to a series of choices, Up/Down, Odd/Even, Big/Small, Mix/Paired which will allow him to focus his resources on the possible combos for his chosen "Target Sum".

Lately, at least in NJ, the chart has shown some interesting shapes (diamond,letters M,Y,D, parallel box, mirrors) which I hope, in the future, can also be used to guide the gamers selection. Somehow the randomness of the lottery caused this shapes to form. And my theory is that if I can show the gamer, a possible emerging shape then he can consider that in his selection process. Right now, I do it manually, by inserting 2 new lines and editing the results column to show emerging shapes.

This past weekend, I did this and had 5 straight 'near misses'. Near misses caused only by my lack of resources. Ideally, I should be able to play Wheel on all the available combos for my 'sum' selection but I was short on funds. I see a lot of potential on my system and look forward to fine-tuning it and hopefully, I can sell it in the future as a smart-phone app.

A+ stuff d1nn1 !!!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

CHERRY HILL, NJ
    United States
    Member #130213
    July 9, 2012
    387 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

A+ stuff d1nn1 !!!

Thank You very much. Until this system, I have been very frustrated by the lottery as I never managed to win. And I could not accept that it was only because I was unlucky. Surely I thought, there must be a method to this madness. This seems to be 1 among many. While it does not guarantee a 100% win ratio, it increases the gamers winning odds tremendously as he is basing his decision on data and not just on blind luck.  I may have seen this formula in LP but I agree with the author who said Data + Luck = winning combination !!!!

Thanks again and Good Luck.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello, just helping in your system to see the pair Even the pair to give evidence of pick3   Example 0,1,2,3,4 and 5,6,7,8,9 As we have raffles for a 3-digit industry will always have at least one pair, We are seeking couples, of course you can have the pick 3 (three digits) in the low or high   But the pair is a minimum condition, eg 478 = 78 pair gave the industry high 0,1,2,3,4 = 10 pairs = 5,6,7,8,9 10 pairs   Joining = 25 pairs   Here one could make the sum as in the chart to see three digits to the pair The pair may give evidence in the ten buckets

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank You very much. Until this system, I have been very frustrated by the lottery as I never managed to win. And I could not accept that it was only because I was unlucky. Surely I thought, there must be a method to this madness. This seems to be 1 among many. While it does not guarantee a 100% win ratio, it increases the gamers winning odds tremendously as he is basing his decision on data and not just on blind luck.  I may have seen this formula in LP but I agree with the author who said Data + Luck = winning combination !!!!

Thanks again and Good Luck.

d1nnl2

A while back when I downloaded the Florida file, you told me not to use it yet because it wasnt completed .

Have you finished with it yet or should I wait a while longer ..

Thank You

Carlig

CHERRY HILL, NJ
          United States
          Member #130213
          July 9, 2012
          387 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged
          SUM7/47/57/67/77/87/9
          14   o        
          13    o  
          12 o o     o o  x
          11        o  
          10            o 
          9            x

If the stars lines up tonight, i see the 'randomness' of the MI Lottery form a Letter "X" pattern.

SUM7/47/57/67/77/87/9
          14  o        
          13    o  
          12 o o     o o  x
          11        o  o
          10            o 
          9            x

If the stars lines up tonight, i see the 'randomness' of the MI Lottery form a Letter "X" pattern.

In the meantime, Midday MI was 6 2 3, sum = 11 and formed a Diamond pattern.

I am off by 1 today consistently with my predictions for FL, MI, NJ and NY. My system needs for tweaking.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
            United States
            Member #130213
            July 9, 2012
            387 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Its ready Carlig. I was just talking to FloridaGirl and boldly predicted sum=16 or sum=7 today in FL. Of course I was wrong as it was sum=15 today, 7/9 midday.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
              United States
              Member #130213
              July 9, 2012
              387 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged
              SUM7/77/87/9
              13 o    
              12   o 
              11     x 
              10  o 
              9 o  

If the stars lines up tonight, i see the 'randomness' of the IL Lottery form a Triangle  pattern.

I GOT A HIT IN ILLINOIS, MIDDAY, 7/9/2012 WAS 0 3 8,  SUM=11 !  CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO WON !

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2012, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Its ready Carlig. I was just talking to FloridaGirl and boldly predicted sum=16 or sum=7 today in FL. Of course I was wrong as it was sum=15 today, 7/9 midday.

Thats okay, no one is right all the time lol

I will redownload

Thank You

Carli

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #130213
                  July 9, 2012
                  387 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2012, 8:34 am - IP Logged
                  SUM7/77/87/9
                  15   o  x
                  14  o  
                  12  o  
                  11    o x

If the stars lines up tonight, i see the 'randomness' of the NY Lottery form a Letter "C" pattern.

SUM7/77/87/97/107/11
                  15   o  x   
                  14  o  o  y 
                  13      x   
                  12  o    y 
                  11   o     

SUM

7/77/87/97/107/11
                  15   o  x   
                  14  o  o  y 
                  12  o    y 
                  11   o  x   

From July 3 to July 9, NY NUMBERS have stayed between the range of 12 - 18, 11 of 14 times. I think this streak will continue.

Odd results are over Even, Singles over Pairs. Today I pick sums 13 and 15. A NY apple symbol can emerge by tomorrow if 11/15 comes out today.

But thats crazy ! 

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #130213
                    July 9, 2012
                    387 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2012, 9:09 am - IP Logged
                    SUM7/77/87/9
                    13 o    
                    12   o 
                    11     x 
                    10  o 
                    9 o  

If the stars lines up tonight, i see the 'randomness' of the IL Lottery form a Triangle  pattern.

SUM7/57/67/77/87/97/10
                    13 o     x
                    12_   _ o o x
                    11_    o_
                    10 o o 
                    9 o o 

I wish I was in IL yesterday as I would have made a killing on their Pick3. Anyway, I am fascinated by the pattern thats emerging. Reminds me of Starky and Hutchs red Torino with the white vector stripe. I pick sums 12/13 today for IL Pick3. Its a nice to have but the Lottery Gods may have their own plans.

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2122 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Hello, d1nnl2, demand pairs in your system can work well, Because the repetition of an event (digits) is the secret of the probability So the forecast is from repeat or not repeat patterns and single event  Linked in time

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #130213
                        July 9, 2012
                        387 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Hello, d1nnl2, demand pairs in your system can work well, Because the repetition of an event (digits) is the secret of the probability So the forecast is from repeat or not repeat patterns and single event  Linked in time

I agree. I will build that into the system eventually but right now I am working with limited set of data.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2012, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Hello, when you use so the pairs pairs = 0,2,4,6,8, an odd, 3,5,7,9 So instead of using low high = even digits = 0,2,4,6,8 and the other  Group odd = 1,3,5,7,9 Example = 478 = 48 in peer group                    156 = odd group = 15 Temple Of course when you have to do ok You can also subdivide, pairs and odd highs and lows and highs Pairs = 0,2,4  High pairs = 6.8 = 1.3 odd low Odd high = 5,7,9

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                            United States
                            Member #130213
                            July 9, 2012
                            387 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Hello, when you use so the pairs pairs = 0,2,4,6,8, an odd, 3,5,7,9 So instead of using low high = even digits = 0,2,4,6,8 and the other  Group odd = 1,3,5,7,9 Example = 478 = 48 in peer group                    156 = odd group = 15 Temple Of course when you have to do ok You can also subdivide, pairs and odd highs and lows and highs Pairs = 0,2,4  High pairs = 6.8 = 1.3 odd low Odd high = 5,7,9

very interesting dr san. I will keep that in mind and make simulations. I will let you know what I find out.

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

very interesting dr san. I will keep that in mind and make simulations. I will let you know what I find out.

Hello, ok, the couple does not seem to repeat the subdivision of groups, eg  If the last track of the result was a subgroup of high = odd pair change in the next For the other three subgroups, with filters that can be seen in the evolution of patterns among the subgroups, because that's where born  the pair or by one side or the other (odd and even) in the middle column, no! not!