Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where can I download drawings?

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 5 years ago by paurths.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for a site to download history of drawings for Ontario Canada Keno.
Other general links are welcome too.

The local lottery is offering all drawings and payoutus in .csv.

Thank you for helping!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19897 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

You can download a trial copy of Lotto Pro which has updated files of all Canadian and US lotteries.   This can only be done once since it only allows a free 15 day trial period once.  If you want future updates, you'll have to buy the software.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, RJOh, but I prefer not to install that software or pay any fee.
      There should be a law that makes the lotteries publish the drawing results in a .txt file, or a .csv file. Roll Eyes

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
        Lavender Rocket

United States
        Member #124616
        March 16, 2012
        2642 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

There should be a law that makes the lotteries publish the drawing results in a .txt file, or a .csv file. Roll Eyes

Seems like you could get it for free like RJOh said... then copy it over to whatever software you want to use... delete off the 'offending' product and then voila!  you have your info

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Seems like you could get it for free like RJOh said... then copy it over to whatever software you want to use... delete off the 'offending' product and then voila!  you have your info

I usually download from official sites. Straight!

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7713 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Canada Keno results are right here at LP. But not sure how long this game has been going on? Looks new.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19897 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2012, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know most lottery websites do archive their results in a text file.  It just that most do as Ohio does and have all of them in the same text file so you have to separate them if you want them in separate files. 

Ohio keeps the last 180 drawings separated by game which you can copy and paste to a text file.

Evil Looking       

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2012, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I cannot understand that the American lotteries don't offer downloadable files.
                You have Microsoft and Apple based there. You should have the best stuff there.
                In little crappy Belgium we get it all, online play, all files full history in CSV,
                lotto drawings with movie, payouts in files, full key wheels playable by clicking,
                full wheels, a ten wheel for 10 EUR which is not broken into combinations, quick picks ... .

Shame on you!

Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

The French even post there best pick 10 combinations for keno online!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19897 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2012, 10:04 am - IP Logged

In little crappy Belgium we get it all, online play, all files full history in CSV,
                    lotto drawings with movie, payouts in files, full key wheels playable by clicking,
                    full wheels, a ten wheel for 10 EUR which is not broken into combinations, quick picks ... .

Shame on you!

Shame on you!

You act as if all Americans should feel ashamed because U.S. lottery websites don't meet your needs.   I doubt if most players care about such things.

Evil Looking       

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                      Lavender Rocket

United States
                      Member #124616
                      March 16, 2012
                      2642 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Good thing we arent personally responsible for everyone else... but our nation and our nation's practices are a reflection on us... we always have 'reflected glory' from whomever/whatever we are yoked to... 

I just agree with RJOh that this particular topic isnt something that we need share 'shame' over.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2012, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Shame on you!

It must be Obama's fault. Please E-mail him directly at USAsucks.com    Thumbs Down

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19897 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

It must be Obama's fault. Please E-mail him directly at USAsucks.com    Thumbs Down

He started out looking to download drawings for Ontario Canada Keno, I don't see how that has anything to do with Obama.

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

He started out looking to download drawings for Ontario Canada Keno, I don't see how that has anything to do with Obama.

Just ribbin' him RJ.  LOL   Heaven forbid we ever talk about politics on this site!   No No    Patriot

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Just ribbin' him RJ.  LOL   Heaven forbid we ever talk about politics on this site!   No No    Patriot

I thought it was a good point mc, with the 14 trillion $$ obama debt we are facing he may want to consider a ser charge on the air we breath........