Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where can I download drawings?

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 4 years ago by paurths.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Probably the data that you needed was fine! I had a chat with a member here about the Belgian lotto. He had the data from LP and I tell you that it wasn't correct.
We have sometimes extra drawings, the games changed in size and in payout. For keno we used to have a 20/80 and now we have a  20/70. Different games shouldn't be in the same database. So, basically the job wasn't well done. I don't know if you can download Keno, pick3, lotto, super lotto, extra lotto, joker and joker+ for Belgium in LP. That would be a good job. Also can you filter in that by days?

I don't say that they don't work. I also heard about mistakes in databases for other lotteries. Sometimes you don't find the game in the set of databases. A+ from GH has the same problem. Checking out other open programs per country, I also found mistakes.

I get the results straight from the local lottery online, and I also can get the count of winners with the amount of payout in another file.

When I saw mistakes with the Belgian website, I contacted them, and I can tell you that they do something. The online site for playing has just been renewed today.

Well, whatever member you chatted with is wrong.  I would challenge you to show me any incorrect data here.

Unlike what RJOh said, I do NOT buy data from someone else. Everything here is from my own proprietary data feed that I created myself.  Years ago I did try using a pay service, but the data quality was awful. 

Lottery post has more accurate and more complete results data available than any other web site or service.

And no, you cannot download it.  You can use it with the various tools available here if you upgrade to a platinum membership.

It is unclear if you were saying that LP has Belgium lotto data, but for the record we do not.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I usually don't keep old messages in my inbox, so I cannot check them now.

At the time I asked where the information about the local lotto came from and the answer of the member was LP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19822 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

At the time I asked where the information about the local lotto came from and the answer of the member was LP.

Sounds like you never bother to check the information even it was ever in your inbox since it would have been a fairly simply task to check if results for your country lotteries were posted at LP. 

Now I'm wondering if anything you've posted should be considered serious research or just some stories made up by you for entertainment.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2012, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

At least now you have the correct information concerning LP Serge. You also got 5 pages of replies to this question on this thread. I hope you find the files your looking for and win a big JP. Just don't forget to share it with whoever said something nice to you. Wink 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19822 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

At least now you have the correct information concerning LP Serge. You also got 5 pages of replies to this question on this thread. I hope you find the files your looking for and win a big JP. Just don't forget to share it with whoever said something nice to you. Wink 

Just don't forget to share it with whoever said something nice to you.  Wink 

Maybe I should post nicer comments, it could be more profitable than posting predictions and hoping if any one win with them they will share. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Just what is your job? Complaining about complaining people?

Are you too lazy to search the internet yourself to find the data needed?

Many others have done it, before you. But you seem to be expecting it is handed over to you, with sugar on top...

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!