Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Systems

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Katy, Tx
United States
Member #67709
December 3, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I recieve mail from Steve Player 5 to 6 times a year requestion I send him 195.00 Just for pick 3 numbers, that I have won several time.  He says he has the hot numbers crunched by many computers to manufature the most winning numbers.  I have never seen one of his winner on Lottery Changed My life.

195.00 is rediculous to win a pick three game. 

Texas Joey

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Who is Steve Player?

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Who is Steve Player?

He's a chain smoking fictitious front man, for a lottery system scamming company based out of New England.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Oh.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10388 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I recieve mail from Steve Player 5 to 6 times a year requestion I send him 195.00 Just for pick 3 numbers, that I have won several time.  He says he has the hot numbers crunched by many computers to manufature the most winning numbers.  I have never seen one of his winner on Lottery Changed My life.

195.00 is rediculous to win a pick three game. 

Texas Joey

Search "Steve Player" here on LP.

Someone wrote the NH lottery and asked about him.

The reply was no such person, 'Steve Player' is a corporation that cashes a lot of tickets but loses a lot more than it wins.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Search "Steve Player" here on LP.

Someone wrote the NH lottery and asked about him.

The reply was no such person, 'Steve Player' is a corporation that cashes a lot of tickets but loses a lot more than it wins.

I follow the big weekly winners on the NH lottery website, Steve Players name will appear like every 3-6 months. He has won as much as $200K

with the Tri-State Pick4, and as little as 5K. What you have to wonder is how many tens of thousands is this corporation spending monthly,

just to show any winnings. Because of a one time visit to his site, I still receive newsletters 2-3 times a month, with all their "Big Breakthroughs"  LOL

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I follow the big weekly winners on the NH lottery website, Steve Players name will appear like every 3-6 months. He has won as much as $200K

with the Tri-State Pick4, and as little as 5K. What you have to wonder is how many tens of thousands is this corporation spending monthly,

just to show any winnings. Because of a one time visit to his site, I still receive newsletters 2-3 times a month, with all their "Big Breakthroughs"  LOL

The tickets that they cash using the name Steve Player is probably a "loss leader"...they probably get most of their money from people who see he won and then purchase his system...i have read some of the posts and i read that he does honor the money back guarentee...but i have never bought it...and probably never will...

I prefer to use my own system and crunch numbers...when i upgrade i should be able to crunch better...

Hey McGinnn, gotta any pictures of people eating scorpion tails?

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

The tickets that they cash using the name Steve Player is probably a "loss leader"...they probably get most of their money from people who see he won and then purchase his system...i have read some of the posts and i read that he does honor the money back guarentee...but i have never bought it...and probably never will...

I prefer to use my own system and crunch numbers...when i upgrade i should be able to crunch better...

Will a frog do, grasshopper?  Roll Eyes

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I've actually called their corporate number Boner, and they indicated that there is NO money back guarantee on any system.

The closet it comes to that, is offering you another updated similar system for future games for free, if you are unsatisfied with system.  Wink

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I do appreciate the frog effort...but i really am looking for the scorpions...i thought maybe with your expertise and extensive database of pics that you might find a good one...

there must be a picture of this mans brother eating scorpion tails somewhere!!!

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I do appreciate the frog effort...but i really am looking for the scorpions...i thought maybe with your expertise and extensive database of pics that you might find a good one...

Let me dig deeper into my database archives. (hold please, Sleepy).

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

if you pay close attention, you will another person on the NH lottery website who wins many prizes (not recently) but on a regular basis with the p-4. what's intruiging about this person is that when he does win, it can vary from a few thousand to tens of thousands in one month, but that's not the intruiging part, the interesting part is that 90% of the time, it's exactly the same amounts that steve player wins, which shows me that he's using steve's systems.

after looking back about 2 or so years of wins, i noticed that this person was averaging around 20,000 a month in wins. now that piqued my interest. I also believe I know which p-3 and p-4 systems this guy is using to win. I know this because in steve's relatively latest systems for p-4, he shows copies of his checks which if I remember correctly show thwe amounts of 4,160, or something to that effect. That same figure is replete throughout the 2 or so years of history's winning amounts with the other guy's payouts on the NH site.

i might add, when this other person was just starting to win early on, his wins were meager, but as time went on, his earnings started to increase exponentially. I might also add that his winnings started soon after steve player released the system. I know cause i verified the dates.

the guy's name is peter st. pierre. check it out for yourself. click on the "online winners" in the NH site and look back month after month. Recently he hasn't been winning much, but if you go back far enough, you'll see some HUGE wins and the average is  above 20,000 a month wins.

either this guy is the same person as steve under another name, or peter is onto something. If the latter is the case, why would anyone spend countless thousands just to be in the red on a regular basis? Steve player may have a reason, but not the average joe.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

LOVE IT!!!   i was searching myself...i didnt find this one...you have a secret stash...

i did find a picture of a guy who did buy the steve player system though...

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

if you pay close attention, you will another person on the NH lottery website who wins many prizes (not recently) but on a regular basis with the p-4. what's intruiging about this person is that when he does win, it can vary from a few thousand to tens of thousands in one month, but that's not the intruiging part, the interesting part is that 90% of the time, it's exactly the same amounts that steve player wins, which shows me that he's using steve's systems.

after looking back about 2 or so years of wins, i noticed that this person was averaging around 20,000 a month in wins. now that piqued my interest. I also believe I know which p-3 and p-4 systems this guy is using to win. I know this because in steve's relatively latest systems for p-4, he shows copies of his checks which if I remember correctly show thwe amounts of 4,160, or something to that effect. That same figure is replete throughout the 2 or so years of history's winning amounts with the other guy's payouts on the NH site.

i might add, when this other person was just starting to win early on, his wins were meager, but as time went on, his earnings started to increase exponentially. I might also add that his winnings started soon after steve player released the system. I know cause i verified the dates.

the guy's name is peter st. pierre. check it out for yourself. click on the "online winners" in the NH site and look back month after month. Recently he hasn't been winning much, but if you go back far enough, you'll see some HUGE wins and the average is  above 20,000 a month wins.

either this guy is the same person as steve under another name, or peter is onto something. If the latter is the case, why would anyone spend countless thousands just to be in the red on a regular basis? Steve player may have a reason, but not the average joe.

I've seen that name a few times, but don't remember any "big wins" from him in the last couple of years. I will double check that "online winners" now

and go back a few years.

Thanks for the input onlymoney!