Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Systems

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I follow the big weekly winners on the NH lottery website, Steve Players name will appear like every 3-6 months. He has won as much as $200K

with the Tri-State Pick4, and as little as 5K. What you have to wonder is how many tens of thousands is this corporation spending monthly,

just to show any winnings. Because of a one time visit to his site, I still receive newsletters 2-3 times a month, with all their "Big Breakthroughs"  LOL

Man, I'm so glad that you can see right through all the hype! Most of these people are so hung up on what he's claimed to have won along with the supposed regularity of it. Give me a freakin' break!!! If it were that easy, Steve Player and Peter St. Pierre wouldn't be the only (2) people in the world making such money on Pick3/4! This is especially if he's marketing the exact same system that he's using to date. Surely, someone would've adapted his way of thinking and applied it the same way and make thousands upon thousands of dollars by now. But, noone else is doing it. What they are doing is taking people's money, though.

The biggest thing missing here is what you've already mentioned...how much is it costing to supposedly win all this money? How much money does he/they have invested already? There is a cost and profit margin associated with everything in this world. If he won $20,000, then, how long did it take to win it? Hell, if it costed $15K before he actually won, then he only made $5K in true profit. Now, this is very good money in the run of a month, but I see where everyone is soley focusing on how much was won...not the cost to do it. This isn't business, and, people market big numbers to get the attention of potential buyers. I know what it costs me to make what I do, and, it's not a lot but it's very reasonable....and consistent. 

A smart player doesn't try to play on every draw when only playing local state, okay. Even so, when playing online, I have more states to chose from in terms of what I need, but sometimes I have to wait, too, because the conditions aren't always right for me. I'm patient, though, especially when it means I get the hits I need. Honestly, I'd love to sit down with this guy just to share approaches and see just what the hell he's talkin' about. I can almost guarantee that his numbers aren't correct in terms of true profit and cost.

It costs money to make money...especially the kind he's talkin' about. Buyers beware is all I'll say. Yeah, he won a $20K prize and has $30K tied up...there's the confusion he's not disclosing.

L.L.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

That Michigan couple that traveled to Massachusetts to play its game when it rolled down had about as sure of a money making system as it gets and a lot of people knew about it but couldn't afford to buy enough tickets to take advantage of it.  Maybe Player's system is a "holy grail" that only his corporation can afford to play.

Sharing or selling their system would have reduced the profit for the Michigan couple because the winners divided a fixed amount. It would be like a player having a winning Classic Lotto system and selling it to 100 other players; the jackpot would be divided by 100.

I don't know if it's the "holy grail" of systems, but it's possible the Player systems (if they work) are too expensive to play and too risky for the average player. Betting $3650 a year at $10 a drawing to cash for $5000 isn't the same as betting the entire $3650 in one week or in one month.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7322 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

My point(s) exactly, Stack. With this system claiming to be all the rage, I just don't see where players are just bragging about it and/or the results of it. Everyone will not be on the page with him in terms of his approach (system) because only he knows what he see's and why he's approaching it the way he does. Numbers are, and, always will be an INDIVIDUALIZED CONCEPT OF PERSONAL APPROACH due to different education levels and rationing with all players...PERIOD. Everyone sees and understands pretty much everything with different perspectives. Steve's deal probably can be done, but noone really knows how much money he had to spend to win.

Most of all, how long did it take for him to win so much money? Then, we must still subtract the totals losses he suffered BEFORE HE WON the money every time. This will be either the profit margin, the break even point, or a simple partial recovery of the total amount spent. Lots to be taken into consideration here. I said years ago that if a player is really serious about playing this game, then they must absolutely treat it as a business. As we all know, you're not making money until you've recovered what you have into it. I play online where the odds are much, much better and I win regularly. Still, I'm recovering funds I lost when I was playing local state with poor odds. Not much left to recover, but I'm still in the red a little bit.

Gail Howard...Steve Player...what rip offs.

L.L.

One of the selling points for the Gail Howard wheels (and most wheel systems in general) is when a player has all the winning numbers distributed on three lines, but not enough of them on the same line to collect. The suggestion is to try one of her wheels to guarantee some type of win and greatly lower the odds against winning the jackpot when all of the numbers are drawn. What is conveniently overlooked is the fact they are suggesting a $3 player become a $20 or more player.

"Most of all, how long did it take for him to win so much money?"

On the Kentucky website I saw where one player won $11,400 with 8 Pick-3 wins between January and June 2012. His winnings indicates he wagered between $2 and $2.50 straight/box for each win. Had he just played one combination every drawing (Midday and Evening), his cost of play was about $1300. While that looks like a very nice profit, it's possible he played 10 combos the same way every drawing and actually lost money during that period. I would assume the latter because he had four other wins between September 2010 and May 2011 totaling $19,500 and that was three $5 straight/box bets and one $10 straight/box bet on the winning combo.

Peter St. Pierre won $35,400 (including one win of $27,080) in the Pick-4 game by winning five times (three in January) in 2012, but again since we don't know how much he wagered, we don't know if he actually won anything or not. His 2012 winnings indicate he either lowered his bets or is winning less than in 2011 when he won substantially more.

"Lots to be taken into consideration here."

You can play half the digits by playing five digits in each of the Pick-4 digit positions for $312.50 and win $2187.50 (if you "guess" correctly). There are many of these types of betting strategies that could show a small profit and can be used by picking the digits by flipping a coin. And probably none of them will show enough profit to affect the overall lottery profits.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Sharing or selling their system would have reduced the profit for the Michigan couple because the winners divided a fixed amount. It would be like a player having a winning Classic Lotto system and selling it to 100 other players; the jackpot would be divided by 100.

I don't know if it's the "holy grail" of systems, but it's possible the Player systems (if they work) are too expensive to play and too risky for the average player. Betting $3650 a year at $10 a drawing to cash for $5000 isn't the same as betting the entire $3650 in one week or in one month.

Sharing or selling their system would have reduced the profit for the Michigan couple because the winners divided a fixed amount. It would be like a player having a winning Classic Lotto system and selling it to 100 other players; the jackpot would be divided by 100

They had nothing to sell because they weren't the only ones to knew that buying more tickets increased their odds of winning one of the second prizes and if no one won the jackpot it would be rolled down to the second prizes winners.  Their strategy cost money which they had and that gave them an advantage over most other players.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7322 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2012, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Sharing or selling their system would have reduced the profit for the Michigan couple because the winners divided a fixed amount. It would be like a player having a winning Classic Lotto system and selling it to 100 other players; the jackpot would be divided by 100

They had nothing to sell because they weren't the only ones to knew that buying more tickets increased their odds of winning one of the second prizes and if no one won the jackpot it would be rolled down to the second prizes winners.  Their strategy cost money which they had and that gave them an advantage over most other players.

How many players were involved in that, independently (the couple played together)?

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2012, 7:01 am - IP Logged

How many players were involved in that, independently (the couple played together)?

Just reviewed an ABC video which indicated this was a four person "Investment Group". Of course the ringleaders (AKA Michigan couple), and two

owners of the convenient stores, Billy's beer & wine of Sunderlan MA, and Jerry's Place of South Deerfield MA. Both owners are  hopeful that their

license to sell lottery tickets will be restored, in spite of their extended stores hours and massive sales of tickets to the Michigan couple.

Aside from being illegal, gotta give the couple an "A" for ingenious thinking, creativity and "balls".  Idea

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2012, 7:07 am - IP Logged

The couple already was rich, they could buy the tickets, you and I cannot, we don't have the cash.

If I have a 64 USD system to win pick 3, after one week cash is up if I don't win in that period of time.
              Then we enter the gamblers' problem, I will win, I am losing, I need cash, who is giving cash? The mob?

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2012, 7:18 am - IP Logged

The couple already was rich, they could buy the tickets, you and I cannot, we don't have the cash.

If I have a 64 USD system to win pick 3, after one week cash is up if I don't win in that period of time.
                Then we enter the gamblers' problem, I will win, I am losing, I need cash, who is giving cash? The mob?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2012, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

A whole lot of what I'm reading is why I switched from playing with the state. With where I play, at least I have many chances (states) to get the results I fully expect. The states offer poor odds along with only (1) chance to either win or lose on every draw. This, combined with the pre-tests, is just ridiculous to me! As I've stated before, it's very possible to play one or two combinations consistently until it hits, but who knows when that can happen when only allowed to play one state? Hell, a player's money is just tied up at the mercy of the state. I got tired of it!

Now, I have many states to play at a time, and, I know for sure that I'll get what I've spent back along with actually making money. Recovering your money is the single most important factor with these games. If you're not recovering your money, then you're losing. The states know this and they bank on it. I see state lotteries fading away in the future as more people become more familiar with how much easier it is to win and actually enjoy the online benefits.

L.L.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

oIs that, The Town........ 2010 movie with Ben Affleck... I loved that movie.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2012, 8:36 am - IP Logged

oIs that, The Town........ 2010 movie with Ben Affleck... I loved that movie.

So, so...close Ronnie!   LOL   Actually a scene from a 1991 movie "Point Break". Featuring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze. Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2012, 11:16 am - IP Logged

So, so...close Ronnie!   LOL   Actually a scene from a 1991 movie "Point Break". Featuring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze. Thumbs Up

Too far back, dont remember it. Besides Patrick is so gay.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2012, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Yes I imagine you were just a wee bit of a lad, to remember that far back.  Disney   He is also dead.  Dead

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Yes I imagine you were just a wee bit of a lad, to remember that far back.  Disney   He is also dead.  Dead

Yes I was quite the wee lad in 1991.............

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes I was quite the wee lad in 1991.............

Yup, that's what I thought.