Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Systems

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

LOVE IT!!!   i was searching myself...i didnt find this one...you have a secret stash...

i did find a picture of a guy who did buy the steve player system though...

Yes, yes, yes...he looks awfully familiar! I'm pretty sure I saw him last evening at a Red Lobster restaurant. He was still covered in blood, but with

his lobster bib on, he didn't look quite as bad a your picture.

Had I known that was him, we could have compared notes. Oh well, maybe I'll see him at the Outback next time.  ROFL

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I've seen that name a few times, but don't remember any "big wins" from him in the last couple of years. I will double check that "online winners" now

and go back a few years.

Thanks for the input onlymoney!

january 2012

ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$2080.00No
    ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$27080.00No
    ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$1040.00No
    ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 3$1660.00No
    ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 3$830.00No

march 2012

may 2012

ST. PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$3120.00No

january 2011

march 2011

ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$4170.00No

may 2011

july 2011     THE 4160 I MENTIONED EARLIERXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$4160.00No   

august 2011

ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 3$3330.00No
    ST. PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 3$3330.00No

STEVE PLAYER THE SAME MONTH AUGUST 2011 WITH THAT 4160 I METIONED EARLIER

PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHPick 4$4160.00No
    PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHPowerBall$1290.00No
    PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHMegabucks Plus$831.00No
    PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHMega Millions$602.00No

december 2011

There's much more, but you get the idea. no one in their right mind would spend more than they win on a regular basis. One time maybe to check a system out and cry for days on end   lol but not for years on end. something is going on with steve's p-3 and especially p-4. I may have to check it out, but it costs too much for me. a couple of hundred, but may be worth it if it yields these kinds of figures....wow is all i can say.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

january 2012

march 2012

may 2012

ST. PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$3120.00No

january 2011

march 2011

ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 4$4170.00No

may 2011

july 2011     THE 4160 I MENTIONED EARLIERXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

august 2011

ST PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 3$3330.00No
      ST. PIERRE, PETERLEBANON NHPick 3$3330.00No

STEVE PLAYER THE SAME MONTH AUGUST 2011 WITH THAT 4160 I METIONED EARLIER

PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHPowerBall$1290.00No
      PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHMegabucks Plus$831.00No
      PLAYER, STEVEPLYMOUTH NHMega Millions$602.00No

december 2011

There's much more, but you get the idea. no one in their right mind would spend more than they win on a regular basis. One time maybe to check a system out and cry for days on end   lol but not for years on end. something is going on with steve's p-3 and especially p-4. I may have to check it out, but it costs too much for me. a couple of hundred, but may be worth it if it yields these kinds of figures....wow is all i can say.

You beat me to the punch, just went through the last year alone and coming up with over $102K in winnings!!!

He's got a current news letter out for a new pick3-4 system, thing is he has literally dozens of other pick 4 systems alone, that they have

developed in the past few years, so which one to go with?????????

Guess I need to do some more research.

Thanks for suppling all your figures.  Thumbs Up   NOTE: looks like he's probably playing all straights as well.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

You beat me to the punch, just went through the last year alone and coming up with over $102K in winnings!!!

He's got a current news letter out for a new pick3-4 system, thing is he has literally dozens of other pick 4 systems alone, that they have

developed in the past few years, so which one to go with?????????

Guess I need to do some more research.

Thanks for suppling all your figures.  Thumbs Up   NOTE: looks like he's probably playing all straights as well.

to know which one, like i said earlier, it's like the lastest one for the p-4 and p-3 but i'm not sure, it could be the one before the last one. but to verify, all you have to look for is the checks steve displays within the system explanation with 4,160 amount checks. of course the p-3 will not yield the same amounts, the 4160 is for the p-4 only. I could mention the name of the system here but i know it's against policy and for good reason, but i think i gave enough clues with the check amounts of 4160 that anyone should be able to find them on his site.

yes, it does look like starights only.

EDIT: it has to be the one that's about 2 years old because that's when peter was starting to win big. I'll check it out.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

to know which one, like i said earlier, it's like the lastest one for the p-4 and p-3 but i'm not sure, it could be the one before the last one. but to verify, all you have to look for is the checks steve displays within the system explanation with 4,160 amount checks. of course the p-3 will not yield the same amounts, the 4160 is for the p-4 only. I could mention the name of the system here but i know it's against policy and for good reason, but i think i gave enough clues with the check amounts of 4160 that anyone should be able to find them on his site.

EDIT: it has to be the one that's about 2 years old because that's when peter was starting to win big. I'll check it out.

Plenty of clues, agreed. Giving this guy way  to much advertising, better quit now before this thread gets bombed out of existence.

Thinking of...

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

it's called the private stock system and it was cheaper than I remembered, only 75 bucks. i hope I don't get in trouble for doing this. But i know steve player's name is mentioned and allowed here on LP.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks very much, I had a catalog of his systems, think I threw away last month. Would be very interesting to track down that system, and roll

the dice on several live drawings to see what becomes of it. $$$$$$$$$  Roll Eyes

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

it's called the private stock system and it was cheaper than I remembered, only 75 bucks. i hope I don't get in trouble for doing this. But i know steve player's name is mentioned and allowed here on LP.

I remember that name, think Ill swing by his site and check it out quickly. Let me know of anything else you find (if your interested?).

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Now, this is really amazing. I mean, the Steve Player stuff has been around since Adam & Eve and people are still new to it after all this time? Back in 2007 when I was well informed with most of the famed lotto systems, Steve's name was being tossed around and nobody achieved any worthwhile success with it even then. I've said this many times before , and, I'll say it again so that everyone will hopefully understand.

The method by which any one person approaches Pick3/4 is their own PERSONAL INTERPRETATION of the numbers which they're dealing with. Everyone will not see it the same way, or, understand how they arrived at that particular method. You must develop your own way of deciphering what you see and then approach it with a way that you can relate to for it to be effective. Most everyone sees numbers in a different way...even if they're looking at the same exact numbers. I have yet to see anyone accomplish what this guy or anyone else has duplicated. 

L.L.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Although everyone knows two plus two equals four, I think Steve Player could charge a large fee and resell the answer again every time he comes up with a new and improved way to get it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #123290
                      February 17, 2012
                      3087 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Wow Pick 4 must be where it's at!! lol Went to my state site and check the Pick 4 winners.

Wiscosin Pick 4 Winners:

Mary Martin July 2012

$20,000

$5,000

$5,000

Rick Schill July 2012

$5,400

$5,400

Doretha Simmions July 2012

$2,500

$2,500

Joseph Brezney July 2012

$5,000

$5,000

$20,000

This makes me want to start playing lol Smiley

I was never intersted in Pick 4, now my interests as been piqued!

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7344 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Now, this is really amazing. I mean, the Steve Player stuff has been around since Adam & Eve and people are still new to it after all this time? Back in 2007 when I was well informed with most of the famed lotto systems, Steve's name was being tossed around and nobody achieved any worthwhile success with it even then. I've said this many times before , and, I'll say it again so that everyone will hopefully understand.

The method by which any one person approaches Pick3/4 is their own PERSONAL INTERPRETATION of the numbers which they're dealing with. Everyone will not see it the same way, or, understand how they arrived at that particular method. You must develop your own way of deciphering what you see and then approach it with a way that you can relate to for it to be effective. Most everyone sees numbers in a different way...even if they're looking at the same exact numbers. I have yet to see anyone accomplish what this guy or anyone else has duplicated. 

L.L.

Anyone can claim the system they are selling is profitable, but the systems we usually hear about are without any explanations of how to use them. Gail Howard uses testimonies from players using her wheels, but that is no help determining which numbers to put into the wheel. From what I've read, the Steve Player group systems are more about betting strategies than picking numbers. One system claimed over a $5000 monthly profit if the player could accurately pick one digit several times a month in pick-3 games.

What I find extraordinary is someone spending $100 or more on a system with no guarantee it will work. If someone has the "holy grail: of lottery systems for sale, we should see a drastic decline in lottery profits because of the number of players using it. Either Player's system isn't the "holy grail" or very few players are using it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19900 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can claim the system they are selling is profitable, but the systems we usually hear about are without any explanations of how to use them. Gail Howard uses testimonies from players using her wheels, but that is no help determining which numbers to put into the wheel. From what I've read, the Steve Player group systems are more about betting strategies than picking numbers. One system claimed over a $5000 monthly profit if the player could accurately pick one digit several times a month in pick-3 games.

What I find extraordinary is someone spending $100 or more on a system with no guarantee it will work. If someone has the "holy grail: of lottery systems for sale, we should see a drastic decline in lottery profits because of the number of players using it. Either Player's system isn't the "holy grail" or very few players are using it.

That Michigan couple that traveled to Massachusetts to play its game when it rolled down had about as sure of a money making system as it gets and a lot of people knew about it but couldn't afford to buy enough tickets to take advantage of it.  Maybe Player's system is a "holy grail" that only his corporation can afford to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1654 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

My point(s) exactly, Stack. With this system claiming to be all the rage, I just don't see where players are just bragging about it and/or the results of it. Everyone will not be on the page with him in terms of his approach (system) because only he knows what he see's and why he's approaching it the way he does. Numbers are, and, always will be an INDIVIDUALIZED CONCEPT OF PERSONAL APPROACH due to different education levels and rationing with all players...PERIOD. Everyone sees and understands pretty much everything with different perspectives. Steve's deal probably can be done, but noone really knows how much money he had to spend to win.

Most of all, how long did it take for him to win so much money? Then, we must still subtract the totals losses he suffered BEFORE HE WON the money every time. This will be either the profit margin, the break even point, or a simple partial recovery of the total amount spent. Lots to be taken into consideration here. I said years ago that if a player is really serious about playing this game, then they must absolutely treat it as a business. As we all know, you're not making money until you've recovered what you have into it. I play online where the odds are much, much better and I win regularly. Still, I'm recovering funds I lost when I was playing local state with poor odds. Not much left to recover, but I'm still in the red a little bit.

Gail Howard...Steve Player...what rip offs.

L.L.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: July 22, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

My point(s) exactly, Stack. With this system claiming to be all the rage, I just don't see where players are just bragging about it and/or the results of it. Everyone will not be on the page with him in terms of his approach (system) because only he knows what he see's and why he's approaching it the way he does. Numbers are, and, always will be an INDIVIDUALIZED CONCEPT OF PERSONAL APPROACH due to different education levels and rationing with all players...PERIOD. Everyone sees and understands pretty much everything with different perspectives. Steve's deal probably can be done, but noone really knows how much money he had to spend to win.

Most of all, how long did it take for him to win so much money? Then, we must still subtract the totals losses he suffered BEFORE HE WON the money every time. This will be either the profit margin, the break even point, or a simple partial recovery of the total amount spent. Lots to be taken into consideration here. I said years ago that if a player is really serious about playing this game, then they must absolutely treat it as a business. As we all know, you're not making money until you've recovered what you have into it. I play online where the odds are much, much better and I win regularly. Still, I'm recovering funds I lost when I was playing local state with poor odds. Not much left to recover, but I'm still in the red a little bit.

Gail Howard...Steve Player...what rip offs.

L.L.

If you read what i wrote I said it's understandable if steve is going into the red to sell his systems, but i don't recall any systems being sold by peter st. pierre and he's making a killing using steve's system. i doubt peter st. pierre is going into the red for months and years, unless he has so much money to throw away for no good reason. no one in their right mind who is an average joe will continuously throw money away.