Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

History repeats itself P-3

Topic closed. 310 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 21 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
Fughedaboutit (NY)
United States
Member #8160
October 26, 2004
6777 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I had no idea . Thank You LottoChica. Really appreciate it  .

Gonna give it a try.

Carlig

You're quite welcome. Let me know how it works for you.

Good Luck! Lep

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

You're quite welcome. Let me know how it works for you.

Good Luck! Lep

I love Lotsoft, My only issue in this case is that it wont give combined draws followers .. So if works great for mid to mid, but for combined followers, I had to make my own sheet . But its all good..  Just always looking for an edge anywhere I can

Carlig

Fughedaboutit (NY)
      United States
      Member #8160
      October 26, 2004
      6777 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Very Cool, works exactly as you said ..

Do you know if there is a way on Lotsoft to get the followers on Combined draws  ?

Thanks Again

Carlig

No, I don't know of a way to do followers on combined draws in LotSoft. What?

What I do for combined draws is do the work in Lotsoft for each draw set/state, export to Excel, then drop the desired results into into Deflate on LP.

HTH

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

No, I don't know of a way to do followers on combined draws in LotSoft. What?

What I do for combined draws is do the work in Lotsoft for each draw set/state, export to Excel, then drop the desired results into into Deflate on LP.

HTH

Well theres another one I never thought of lol

Really appreciate the input and advice.

CG

Fughedaboutit (NY)
          United States
          Member #8160
          October 26, 2004
          6777 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2012, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Well theres another one I never thought of lol

Really appreciate the input and advice.

CG

Glad that I could be of assistance.

paris622's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
            LA, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #72321
            March 15, 2009
            499 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottochich23 do you post anything for NC anywhere

"It's better to smile than to frown"Smiley

Fughedaboutit (NY)
              United States
              Member #8160
              October 26, 2004
              6777 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottochich23 do you post anything for NC anywhere

No, I don't post anything for NC anywhere. Sorry... Approve

ekem6078's avatar - winter
                TN
                United States
                Member #88776
                March 23, 2010
                2204 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I only did 3 days test in florida and two of the 3 days yielded 3 straight hits. I usually wait until i have at least 30 days of testing before i decide if i want to post the system in the system forum, and after showing you this, i will continue to test all day today for all of July florida 2012.

I looked at every winning number that happened on a particular day in history to see if I could see a winner today.

for example: florida,

july 1 2012 mid winner - 317

i looked back at every 317 (straight form only) in history to see what showed in the next two consecutive draws. at first i went all the way back to 1989 in florida when there was only one draw a day, but then decided to only go back to when florida started 2 drawys a day on may 19 2008 and forward. I decided on this because the patterns for two draws a day was probably more accurate than one draw a day.

so, below are all the numbers that showed after 317, after florida started doing two draws a day.

453-507-818-973-438-843-499-078

The next day in florida july2- eve winner was 843- straight hit.

317 was the mid winner on July 1, so I tested the eve winner which was 478. no luck, nothing came out of that.

so i moved on to the next test date which was July 2 mid winner- 864.

I went back to see all the winning numbers that showed after 864-straight and below is what showed two consecutive draws after 864, again, after may 19, 2008 on forward.

269-981

180-277

569-114

317-818

685-002

309-843

My eyes popped out of my head.

864 was the winning number I used on july 2 mid.

On july 2 EVE, the winning number was 843

The next day's winner july 3, mid winner was 309

This was incredible to me. I will continue to test this for the remainder of July 2012 to see if this is an ongoing thing or it was just a fluke.

3 straight hits in 3 days using just a handful of numbers?

I will let you know the progress throughout the day today. It's a tedious process, because each number I test results in about 5 to 10 dates I have to check manually, meaning, i have to see what showed after the date it came out, so it generally takes about 10 minutes per number to test. But i don't care, i am spending the next 5 hours testing every number in July   lol

Great system onlymoney.  Have you ever tried to ttt  -111 & +111 the winning number and then  compare it to the past numbers that have hit after the winning number?   Just a though,Yes Nod  may help give us a heads up for coming hits, that way we probably wont have to play so many numbers.  I'm going to test it out and let you guys know how it do ok.   Thanks again for your system & Good luck to youLep

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #66575
                  October 30, 2008
                  3549 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Great system onlymoney.  Have you ever tried to ttt  -111 & +111 the winning number and then  compare it to the past numbers that have hit after the winning number?   Just a though,Yes Nod  may help give us a heads up for coming hits, that way we probably wont have to play so many numbers.  I'm going to test it out and let you guys know how it do ok.   Thanks again for your system & Good luck to youLep

I like this idea, hadnt thought of it ..

ekem, what state do you play ?

Carlig

ekem6078's avatar - winter
                    TN
                    United States
                    Member #88776
                    March 23, 2010
                    2204 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I like this idea, hadnt thought of it ..

ekem, what state do you play ?

Carlig

I play TN. ILL. & KY  I have tested them and they look great with this system.  I'm testing more too.  I think this will work for all state.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I play TN. ILL. & KY  I have tested them and they look great with this system.  I'm testing more too.  I think this will work for all state.

I'm glad you replied to CarliG's post. I forgot to remind myself to respond to an earlier question you asked about the TTT and the -111 and the +111.

In my test with the Fibonacci method, I found around 3 or 4 times when a one up and down would've gotten me a straight, so yes, I will be investigating this soon. Thanks for the idea.

Page 21 of 21