Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

History repeats itself P-3

Topic closed. 310 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 6 of 21
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

could either or both of you do one for Georgia Please Thank you!

I did this one for GA earlier & it had the midday hit:

Sun, Jul 22, 20120-2-01-0-9
Sat, Jul 21, 20126-1-6

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 5-2-4

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 7-3-9

Wed, Mar 30, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 2-0-3

Wed, Mar 30, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 6-6-1

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 0-0-2

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 6-7-8

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 7-4-3

Mon, Mar 28, 2011 Georgia Cash 3 Evening 0-3-8

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2012, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Thanks laverne.

Ok, here's what I did last night with Florida. Starting with May 1 2012, i immediately noticed that with florida, it's not even worth using the midday draws because there's not enough sample to work with, meaning, because florida started with two draws only about 4 years ago, there's not enough numbers for this to work effectively. That's the first step.

Second, during a dry run, I noticed that certain numbers in my test yielded higher counts on the right coulmn, so I decided to do a secondary test. I only concentrated on the ones that yielded a high count and used the number the high count represented for a few days, up to 7 days to see if there was a hit. and BLAM !   I'd say about 80 percent of the time, the high count number won within 7 days, both boxed and straight, but mostly boxed. But it doesn't matter because if i only have one number to play with, and, only playing eve, then i could play that set all six ways, along with the 80% hit rate, I could make good money, especially if i play online.

Now, you have to be very careful because I mentioned that the high count has to have a minimum of 3, preferrably 5 and above to qualify. I've seen hits with a 3 high count but I want to play it safe. ALSO, I MUST EMPHASIZE THAT IT'S PREFFERED THAT THE HIGH COUNT NUMBER BE THE SOLE HIGH COUNT NUMBER. THERE CAN BE WINNERS WITH TWO HIGH COUNT NUMBERS, BUT A SOLE ONE IS PREFFERED.

Florida examples below. REMEMBER, IN FLORIDA ONLY PLAYING EVE TO EVE.

May 1  306     high count AND SOLE HIGH COUNT. look below,

high count

The number 458  has 3 as a high count and is the sole high count with 458. Now remember, it's good for up to 7 days, and in my almost 3 month test, not once did it hit past the 7 day mark which is great news to me.

SIX DAYS LATER ON MAY 7, THE WINNING NUMBER WAS 584. PLAYED ALL SIX WAYS AT 6 DOLLARS A DAY TIMES 6 EQUALS 36 BUCKS, WON 500 BUCKS....YEAH BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MOMMA, BRING THE SUGAR !!!!!

This happens many times in the 3 month test, well enough to stay in the black by a nice margin.

The best part is that you don't play every day's winning number. My way is to start off a week ago and look thru each number's high count. If there is one, just play the number the high count represents all six ways for a week. If you hit, great, if you don't, start looking for the next high count in the coming days.

As a recent example in florida, within the last week, i found only one high count worthy of playing. It's good till the 25th of July. It's from the 18th of July, last wednesday. the number was 646 with a high count of 6, and a runner up of 4. Now here's where it gets tricky, and I'm glad this came up, because sometimes the runner up wins, but it's rare.

The high count is 6   and the representative of 6 is 018. Now if you have big cahunahs then you could also play the next highest count of 4, which is 479, but i choose to stay with the highest count, and preferrably the SOLE highest count.

Now like i said, about 20% of the time the high count never shows, but that's ok with me. It's cheaper, simpler, and the best part is, I don't have to warp my mind till 3AM in the morning trying to figure out numbers.

BTW, I don't remember the exact figures from last night's long testing phase, but in the 80 days or so since May 1 2012, I figure that about 8 to 10 hits were produced. Now wait and think for a moment, remember, I wouldn't have spent 6 bucks every night. Sometimes a high count wasn't there, so I skipped a week. If you have patience and the right progressive wagering technique, you can use your wins to place bigger bets and turn this into a goldmine down the road.I'd rather place safe and win in the long run than gamble away like some unshaven deadbeat in vegas who's been up for 3 days, frothing at the mouth, trying to get his money back    Green laugh

Toronto,ON
      Canada
      Member #128386
      May 23, 2012
      2029 Posts
      Posted: July 23, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

This looks interesting can someone try ontario if possible

Thanks

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2012, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks laverne.

Ok, here's what I did last night with Florida. Starting with May 1 2012, i immediately noticed that with florida, it's not even worth using the midday draws because there's not enough sample to work with, meaning, because florida started with two draws only about 4 years ago, there's not enough numbers for this to work effectively. That's the first step.

Second, during a dry run, I noticed that certain numbers in my test yielded higher counts on the right coulmn, so I decided to do a secondary test. I only concentrated on the ones that yielded a high count and used the number the high count represented for a few days, up to 7 days to see if there was a hit. and BLAM !   I'd say about 80 percent of the time, the high count number won within 7 days, both boxed and straight, but mostly boxed. But it doesn't matter because if i only have one number to play with, and, only playing eve, then i could play that set all six ways, along with the 80% hit rate, I could make good money, especially if i play online.

Now, you have to be very careful because I mentioned that the high count has to have a minimum of 3, preferrably 5 and above to qualify. I've seen hits with a 3 high count but I want to play it safe. ALSO, I MUST EMPHASIZE THAT IT'S PREFFERED THAT THE HIGH COUNT NUMBER BE THE SOLE HIGH COUNT NUMBER. THERE CAN BE WINNERS WITH TWO HIGH COUNT NUMBERS, BUT A SOLE ONE IS PREFFERED.

Florida examples below. REMEMBER, IN FLORIDA ONLY PLAYING EVE TO EVE.

May 1  306     high count AND SOLE HIGH COUNT. look below,

high count

The number 458  has 3 as a high count and is the sole high count with 458. Now remember, it's good for up to 7 days, and in my almost 3 month test, not once did it hit past the 7 day mark which is great news to me.

SIX DAYS LATER ON MAY 7, THE WINNING NUMBER WAS 584. PLAYED ALL SIX WAYS AT 6 DOLLARS A DAY TIMES 6 EQUALS 36 BUCKS, WON 500 BUCKS....YEAH BABY, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MOMMA, BRING THE SUGAR !!!!!

This happens many times in the 3 month test, well enough to stay in the black by a nice margin.

The best part is that you don't play every day's winning number. My way is to start off a week ago and look thru each number's high count. If there is one, just play the number the high count represents all six ways for a week. If you hit, great, if you don't, start looking for the next high count in the coming days.

As a recent example in florida, within the last week, i found only one high count worthy of playing. It's good till the 25th of July. It's from the 18th of July, last wednesday. the number was 646 with a high count of 6, and a runner up of 4. Now here's where it gets tricky, and I'm glad this came up, because sometimes the runner up wins, but it's rare.

The high count is 6   and the representative of 6 is 018. Now if you have big cahunahs then you could also play the next highest count of 4, which is 479, but i choose to stay with the highest count, and preferrably the SOLE highest count.

Now like i said, about 20% of the time the high count never shows, but that's ok with me. It's cheaper, simpler, and the best part is, I don't have to warp my mind till 3AM in the morning trying to figure out numbers.

BTW, I don't remember the exact figures from last night's long testing phase, but in the 80 days or so since May 1 2012, I figure that about 8 to 10 hits were produced. Now wait and think for a moment, remember, I wouldn't have spent 6 bucks every night. Sometimes a high count wasn't there, so I skipped a week. If you have patience and the right progressive wagering technique, you can use your wins to place bigger bets and turn this into a goldmine down the road.I'd rather place safe and win in the long run than gamble away like some unshaven deadbeat in vegas who's been up for 3 days, frothing at the mouth, trying to get his money back    Green laugh

Ok, i did last night's run again but wrote it down this time. I had 15 hits in 80 days. After June 27, it slowed down a bit, but that's ok because it made up for it with overwhelming hits from may 1 till June 27.

ALL EVE

winning number  used                         yield             high count            sole high count            days later won            winning number 

May 1-               306                                          458                   3                         yes                               6                              584

May 10-             037                                          357                   5                          yes                              7                               375

May 14-             274                                           458                  4                          yes                              4                               854

May 18-             854                                           245                  5                          yes                              5                               245

May 24-             209                                           689                  3                       runner up                        6                               869

June 2-              047                                           238                  3                           no                               6                               283

June 7-              271                                           129                  3                           yes                             7                               219

June 8-              283                                           128                  5                           yes                              2                               128

June 8-              283                                           569                  4                       runner up                        4                               965

June 10-            128                                           356                  4                        runner up                       7                               356

June 11-            559                                           569                  4                           yes                              1                               965

June 17-            356                                           139                  4                           yes                              2                              319

June 18-            785                                           689                  4                            yes                             7                               869

June 25-            869                                           278                  4                            yes                             2                               287

June 27-            287                                           478                  4                         runner up                       4                               478

July 17-             108                                           369                  3                           yes                              3                                639

jsmooth810's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          Herndon
          United States
          Member #128314
          May 21, 2012
          485 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Wow very nice,

what criteria did you use , 2 days before and after, only one day.. Just curious how you dicided to go about it

Congratulations

Carlig

I used 2 days before and after. I was amazed at what I saw when I really started looking at the history! I wish I would have done this a long time ago.

Today could be the day

Illinois
            United States
            Member #99771
            October 31, 2010
            1389 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I understand how to do it???

New York
              United States
              Member #121196
              January 4, 2012
              40 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

This system would no doubt be better served if someone in as simple a way possible, explains it. For those familiar with such systems there would be no problem. All of us would have been at a learners stage at some time.

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I understand how to do it???

Shelby,

Which part arent you understanding .

The original concept or the use opf LotSoftPro ?

Carlig

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

This system would no doubt be better served if someone in as simple a way possible, explains it. For those familiar with such systems there would be no problem. All of us would have been at a learners stage at some time.

@ shelby50 and fitzmar 1994,

This is just a way to see the future by looking into the past. History usually repeates itself, so I'm basically looking into the past to see what MAY come now, or within a fe days. Just like a gave a simplified example a few pages ago. I'll do it again, remember, this is just an example from July 4, 2012 in florida.

Florida,

July 4, 2012 eve winner- 586

June 4 2012 mid winner- 685

Normally, when looking back a month ago, 3 months ago, a year ago, 5 years ago, or even 10 years ago, most likely, a set will not fall exactly on the same day like my example above, but usually a few days after or before. This is not a theory, but a fact. If you go back to the first page and read slowly takinge your time to let it soak in, you'll see many examples of this happening. It doesn't happen on every occasion, but enough to win occasionally.

So for example, If I want to know what to play for the rest of the week, i look back at tonight's winner (later on of course after the draw), let's say it was 317. I then look at everytime 317 showed in history of the game and see what comes after it. Common sense would dictate that normally, it shouldn't matter what came in, the lottery doesn't work that way, it doesn't remember what happened 5 years, 7 years or 12 years ago, it's random. But I just proved in the pages before that for whatever reason, sometimes the same numbers that showed up after a certain winner like 317 as an example, also show 5 or 10 years later. Call it whatever name you want, but it works, again, not always, but enough to raise some eyebrows.

Then Lotochica was nice enough to make our work easier by introducing a program that does most of the tedious work of going back and checking every 317 that came out. The program lets me know instantaneously, what all the numbers that came out before and after 317, 7 days before and 7 days after, looking for matches. However, in my recent posts, I have a refined method which is just my personal preference, which only looks at the highest count, meaning out of all the numbers that matched after 317, i look at the highest match and play that set for one week.

United States
                    Member #122022
                    January 22, 2012
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

About how long did it take LotSoftPro to email the activation key after providing them with the registration key?

Thanks,

p3wyn

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

About how long did it take LotSoftPro to email the activation key after providing them with the registration key?

Thanks,

p3wyn

you don't need the activation key. I thought that too when I first saw it. Once you fill out your name and email address, it immediately allows you to see the program.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

you don't need the activation key. I thought that too when I first saw it. Once you fill out your name and email address, it immediately allows you to see the program.

forgot, all you have to do is write the registration key in the box. it gives you the reg. key right there.

New York
                          United States
                          Member #121196
                          January 4, 2012
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Cheers and thanks onlymoney.

Re: the activation key is different. Necessary to open program fully.

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3549 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

The Florida 831 wasnt the highest on the list but it was in the top tier for sure

Should Mention, I looked at Boxed and Straight

NumberTimes

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

The Florida 831 wasnt the highest on the list but it was in the top tier for sure

Should Mention, I looked at Boxed and Straight

NumberTimes

What number did you use to get that list?

I'm using 646 and using the top one with 018 with a high count of 6 and the runner up 479 with a count of 4. Both are good til the 25th of July.

Page 6 of 21