Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

do you worry when you spend money$

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
884 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:52 am - IP Logged

savagegoose, that is so funny; I have felt that if I was psychic enough to figure out numbers daily; people would be questioning me, about it; so I'd rather win a few times a week, not daily though!

Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

You are fortunate I dwell on numbers too often; I need to retry the lottery strategy;

Nova Scotia
      Canada
      Member #9934
      December 27, 2004
      884 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Hi haymaker, IPlayWeekly, BossMike; rcbbuckeye, weshar75, lotsofwins; and rdgrnr;

I have played advanced  draw numbers ticking them off on the paper form, that you fill out, if a person wants to choose the same numbers in advance- but the numbers don't always show up, and I would really be wasting alot of money- so I like to choose different numbers, on different days;. But a person needs to play their numbers- whatever way is more comfortable for them!

Mail For You

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

How much do you spend each draw? I used to spend a higher amount each draw and I started feeling like you do, now I spend my $1 per draw (or the occasional $2 for PB) and I've never once thought twice about spending the money or wished afterwards that I had kept it.

One thing I look at is how much I spend and what that equates to that I can skip out or cut down on. So instead of getting something from a fast-food place I'll eat at home which, after two meals, makes up for the money spent on lottery.

Going down on the amount spent on a draw by get your hopes down for winning, but as they say, it only takes a dollar and a dream.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

How much do you spend each draw? I used to spend a higher amount each draw and I started feeling like you do, now I spend my $1 per draw (or the occasional $2 for PB) and I've never once thought twice about spending the money or wished afterwards that I had kept it.

One thing I look at is how much I spend and what that equates to that I can skip out or cut down on. So instead of getting something from a fast-food place I'll eat at home which, after two meals, makes up for the money spent on lottery.

Going down on the amount spent on a draw by get your hopes down for winning, but as they say, it only takes a dollar and a dream.

Good point  ttech10, if it caused me to worry I would find something else to do with the money. Playing the lottery is for entertainment value, buying a small chance at winning a jackpot so I can dream a little about spending the money, Nothing to worry about if I only spend a couple a bucks on each drawing.

United States
            Member #116083
            September 4, 2011
            132 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Me personally feels ur pain but u have to realize this every jackpot has to be won.And some where right now a person doesnt know they are about to change their life.They are caring on life normal as we speak and tommorrow their life changes.Just the thought keeps me going its enough to keep going

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
              nc
              United States
              Member #99520
              October 26, 2010
              375 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I  usually play $2 a week.   That is enough.   It only takes $1 to win. 

Good luck!  I hope you find a happy medium.

Nova Scotia
                Canada
                Member #9934
                December 27, 2004
                884 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

ttech10, Ronnie316, importchips, zinniagirl;  I spend $1 to $ 2 dollars per draw;and

if I lose, I regret buying the ticket, thinking that I could of used the money, for something else- that is only because I do not choose my numbers wiser like I should be doing!

I  have had to spend my money frugally some days, it doesn't make me happy, but I've done it!

United States
                  Member #112507
                  June 21, 2011
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

i do sometimes but i get $300-$400 monthly sale from my illegal business, all that money goes to lottery lol

I thought illegal businesses made a lot more than that.

if i did then i wouldnt play lottery religiously

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

i do sometimes but i get $300-$400 monthly sale from my illegal business, all that money goes to lottery lol

Illegal businesses can be both fun and profitable.   Wink    More people should consider these lucrative opportunities!  Thumbs Up

Our government does illegal things with our policies and money every day of the week, why should they have all the merry making.  What?

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Surly you jest BossMike. The Illuminati (in charge of all things) and the Lottery work very closely together to make sure that large winning lottery tickets were purchased with ligitimately obtained funds. Definitely NOT a good laundering location for your illegal activities.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2012, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

ttech10, Ronnie316, importchips, zinniagirl;  I spend $1 to $ 2 dollars per draw;and

if I lose, I regret buying the ticket, thinking that I could of used the money, for something else- that is only because I do not choose my numbers wiser like I should be doing!

I  have had to spend my money frugally some days, it doesn't make me happy, but I've done it!

At some point  Elizabeth03 you should become desensitized to losing on every draw. Its just the nature of how things work. The "progression" works something like THIS:

1. Im expecting to win

2. I sure hope I win.

3. It would be really nice if I could win.

4. Think of all the things I could have done if I had won.

5. SON OF A BISH....... IM NEVER GOING TO WIN.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

At some point  Elizabeth03 you should become desensitized to losing on every draw. Its just the nature of how things work. The "progression" works something like THIS:

1. Im expecting to win

2. I sure hope I win.

3. It would be really nice if I could win.

4. Think of all the things I could have done if I had won.

5. SON OF A BISH....... IM NEVER GOING TO WIN.

What is a BISH?

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:14 am - IP Logged

What is a BISH?

Being In  State of Harmony.  Blue Angel

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Surly you jest BossMike. The Illuminati (in charge of all things) and the Lottery work very closely together to make sure that large winning lottery tickets were purchased with ligitimately obtained funds. Definitely NOT a good laundering location for your illegal activities.

So far my wash loads are coming out nice and clean!  Thumbs Up