Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Whats the most youve spent for one draw date?

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I'm slightly taken aback by your response, but I assure you good (man/woman), I do play the lottery and I'm here for tips, ideas like everyone else, and have a right to ask.  Go to a different thread if you dont like it.  Thats the point of these forums if you havent figured it out.

Are we still talking about hitting a JP on a lottery game??

half-fast's avatar - FNV Ace_of_Diamonds_-_Gomor
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #131940
    August 22, 2012
    24 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I was responding to the person who accused me of not playing the lottery and scraping for data.  My apologies if you thought that post was aimed at you.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I was responding to the person who accused me of not playing the lottery and scraping for data.  My apologies if you thought that post was aimed at you.

That ok. Dont let Thrifty bother you. He likes to tell people to save their money and not play so much. He means well. I spend $100 on QPs the other day for the heck of it and got back $7.

Tyler Texas
        United States
        Member #130924
        July 28, 2012
        81 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I get paid monthly and right after payday I usually will spend around $100 per day for a couple of days on mostly pk 3 and daily 4 plus buy about $100 of various $5-$20 scracth offs here in Texas. It almost never pays off. I have won a few hundred on all combined plays/scratchers for a given day but I can also recall not winning one single penny. I can remember on one occasion spending $120 on 20-30 scratch off tickets of various amounts, going home scratching them and not winning on any ticket 20-30 total tickets. Thats why I am on here trying to learn how to win more often and spend less to win more. My play dwindles from the $100 per day down to a dollar a day toward the end of the month unless I hit daily 4 for $2600 like I do once in a great while.

Ontario
          Canada
          Member #131940
          August 22, 2012
          24 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

That ok. Dont let Thrifty bother you. He likes to tell people to save their money and not play so much. He means well. I spend $100 on QPs the other day for the heck of it and got back $7.

If its disposable, then thats ok in my eyes, as long as you take in the data of that experience and learn something from it.

Ontario
            Canada
            Member #131940
            August 22, 2012
            24 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I get paid monthly and right after payday I usually will spend around $100 per day for a couple of days on mostly pk 3 and daily 4 plus buy about $100 of various $5-$20 scracth offs here in Texas. It almost never pays off. I have won a few hundred on all combined plays/scratchers for a given day but I can also recall not winning one single penny. I can remember on one occasion spending $120 on 20-30 scratch off tickets of various amounts, going home scratching them and not winning on any ticket 20-30 total tickets. Thats why I am on here trying to learn how to win more often and spend less to win more. My play dwindles from the $100 per day down to a dollar a day toward the end of the month unless I hit daily 4 for $2600 like I do once in a great while.

Wow, thanks for that.  Ya, that is some serious bad luck not hitting anything in 20-30 tickets.  I've won $100 a couple times and $50 a few, but generally Ive conceded that scratch tickets are the worst way to spend my money, so I wont buy any unless I really want to, which is hardly ever these days.  Poker is the best way to make money gambling imho, and the returns *can* be good, but like most people, I yearn for that one big jackpot.

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11986 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie, the problem with playing the lottery is that most players do get the trill of winning with a single line.They need to buy multiple lines. How do you feel about spending $100 and getting back $7?

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

If its disposable, then thats ok in my eyes, as long as you take in the data of that experience and learn something from it.

I learned not to play QP in a real life scenario. I hit 5 of 5 so far four times playing 28 numbers and a 4 if 4 wheel hit once after reducing the 98.280 lines down to 4932 lines.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie, the problem with playing the lottery is that most players do get the trill of winning with a single line.They need to buy multiple lines. How do you feel about spending $100 and getting back $7?

Im very happy Thrifty because the draw before I spent $200. and got back $7.

Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #131940
                    August 22, 2012
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I learned not to play QP in a real life scenario. I hit 5 of 5 so far four times playing 28 numbers and a 4 if 4 wheel hit once after reducing the 98.280 lines down to 4932 lines.

Nice, I love reading these stories.  Ive never really gotten into the wheel strategy, though I dont count it out, I just prefer thorough draw analytics - good you Cheers

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11986 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Buying lottery quick pick tickets is not a good way of playing the lottery, but I still do.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #131940
                        August 22, 2012
                        24 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Buying lottery quick pick tickets is not a good way of playing the lottery, but I still do.

Why do you do it?  Easier?

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Nice, I love reading these stories.  Ive never really gotten into the wheel strategy, though I dont count it out, I just prefer thorough draw analytics - good you Cheers

How do you make up 2000 lines without wheels

a how do you fill out the slips??

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

You gave your own thread 4 stars half-fast, were you just being honest??

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                              ohio
                              United States
                              Member #125198
                              March 26, 2012
                              1894 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

wen