Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

September 11, Never Forget!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2012, 1:46 am - IP Logged

True, very true.

But it''s also true that in the weeks just prior to 911 an incredible amount of shorting U.S. airline stocks (not US Airways, but all U.S. passenger aviation companies) was going on.

Let's just say that was very suspicious that so many investors would put their money on airline stocks losing value.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2012, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Wow! Just found this thread after I just posted an article on my blog here. Check it out, it's called You Can't Handle 9/11 Truth. If you believe the main stream media account of what happened on 9/11 and why, then you especially need to see this article.

God bless the dearly departed and may they R.I.P. Yes, we will never forget!

PukeI can't handle your "truth"

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40431 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:05 am - IP Logged

My thoughts and prayers for the victims, their families .

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

All we need to know aboit islam we leanred on 9-11-01

We learned volumes about this "religion" on that day.  Actions speak much louder than words.

Texas
          United States
          Member #132455
          September 4, 2012
          483 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:30 am - IP Logged

That 9-11 Attack brought so much terror not only in the United States, but also around the world.  I pray for the souls of those who died on the World Trade Center Attack.  I couldn't forget that day when I was watching CNN and saw the video of the 1st building on fire. When the second plane crashed to the 2nd building and minutes later both buildings was on fire.  Then both crashed, like there was a building demolition going on.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3854 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Wow, so all this drinking was taking place on a Monday night. Guess the weekend must have been a pretty dry spell.  Cheers

As soon as the first plane hit, it was live continuous coverage from multiple networks.

I don't know if the weekend was dry, I think he had a hangover cause he was at the bar for monday night football,

and stayed to long.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if the weekend was dry, I think he had a hangover cause he was at the bar for monday night football,

and stayed to long.

It was a good day to call in sick. That we know for sure.

I just met a guy who survived. Some of his burned personal items were in a commemorative shadow box on the wall at his house.