Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

State/s with no Pre tests

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Are there any states that do not perform pre tests before the actual draw?

Thanks.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

No one What?

I certainly thought some of the veterans of this site may know. Crying

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12809 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Are there any states that do not perform pre tests before the actual draw?

Thanks.

Louisiana does a Pre-Test the state does not Post results on Louisiana Lottery Site .. If , you want to know Pre-Test results you must go to the Louisiana Lottery Office its self and watch the Pre-Test Draw and Draw on the RNG Computer daily .

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Louisiana does a Pre-Test the state does not Post results on Louisiana Lottery Site .. If , you want to know Pre-Test results you must go to the Louisiana Lottery Office its self and watch the Pre-Test Draw and Draw on the RNG Computer daily .

I was asking for states that DO NOT do pre tests.

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I was asking for states that DO NOT do pre tests.

This is beginning to sound more like an IQ test. Looks like you've got all the elite members stumped, and the rest TOTALLY confused.  Jester Laugh

Nice job onlymoney. I haven't the foggiest myself, but good luck. I would have thought RJ or Stack would have your answers.

Their probably away on an important VIP lottery seminar.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

This is beginning to sound more like an IQ test. Looks like you've got all the elite members stumped, and the rest TOTALLY confused.  Jester Laugh

Nice job onlymoney. I haven't the foggiest myself, but good luck. I would have thought RJ or Stack would have your answers.

Their probably away on an important VIP lottery seminar.

Ha ha, yes, mee too. Oh well, maybe someone will see this and know the answer. I was hoping Todd would've known.

Do they give out cigars at those lottery lounges after the seminar is over?

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha, yes, mee too. Oh well, maybe someone will see this and know the answer. I was hoping Todd would've known.

I dont know either  onlymoney, to me it dosnt much seem to matter.... lol. lol.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23352 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty certain they all do pre-tests, because it is a standard part of the audit that ensures the machines are working before and after each draw.

Speaking of which, are you aware that there are post-test draws also?  I'm not sure if they all do post-tests, but I have definitely seen some cases where they are conducted.  That, along with some other audit procedures, can account for the reason why the results are not published a second after the draw.  They verify that the draw occurred fairly by conducting another one (or several) after the draw you see.

BTW, I hope the cigars they give out are Cuban.  (A Cohiba Siglo VI would be best, IMHO.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty certain they all do pre-tests, because it is a standard part of the audit that ensures the machines are working before and after each draw.

Speaking of which, are you aware that there are post-test draws also?  I'm not sure if they all do post-tests, but I have definitely seen some cases where they are conducted.  That, along with some other audit procedures, can account for the reason why the results are not published a second after the draw.  They verify that the draw occurred fairly by conducting another one (or several) after the draw you see.

BTW, I hope the cigars they give out are Cuban.  (A Cohiba Siglo VI would be best, IMHO.)

Thanks Todd.

I only ask because I remember someone saying there was one state that didn't do it, but i may have misunderstood. I wanted to try out my Fibonacci system with draws that weren't influenced by pre-tests and post-tests to see If i could get more accurate predictions. Maybe I'll do it with your random number generator in LP.

Aren't Cuban cigars illegal in the states?

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.

I only ask because I remember someone saying there was one state that didn't do it, but i may have misunderstood. I wanted to try out my Fibonacci system with draws that weren't influenced by pre-tests and post-tests to see If i could get more accurate predictions. Maybe I'll do it with your random number generator in LP.

Maybe on the books, but everyone smokes them, including ex-governor of Ca Arnold.  Cool

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe on the books, but everyone smokes them, including ex-governor of Ca Arnold.  Cool

By illegal I meant they weren't sold in the U.S. anymore, but i guess If there's a will there's a way to find them. Wink

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.

Illegal to buy and sell.......... NOT illegal to smoke.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

By illegal I meant they weren't sold in the U.S. anymore, but i guess If there's a will there's a way to find them. Wink

They get smuggled in like everything else Americans are willing to pay for.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

They get smuggled in like everything else Americans are willing to pay for.

I have never paid for them, but I have smoked one or two.

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Illegal to buy and sell.......... NOT illegal to smoke.

Oh, didn't know that was the case. That makes a lot of sense  lol

Just like some of the shops here in Florida and other states which haven't passed the legalization for the sweet leaf, yet they're allowed to sell all kinds of paraphernalia for it. Go figure.