Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your New Florida $25 Dollar Ticket Rip Off

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 4 years ago by duckman.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1089 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Came back from two different Publix where they just put up the new $25 dollar ticket. Bought 6 each from 5 different rolls (30 total)  Starting with #039 going down. Won a crappy $185 with the biggest win a whopping $30 - spent $750 to get back $185. had 23 duds. Would have been better off buying Jubilee or GRT or NOT buying these at all, but the fever of a new ticket caught up with me.. I hope someone else has better luck - but as far as I'm concerned I'm done with these tickets........ for good.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I dont know Ed.... I just got a $500 and $150 winner!!! I will post pics later my camera is charging

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1089 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I dont know Ed.... I just got a $500 and $150 winner!!! I will post pics later my camera is charging

Allright James - tell the truth - how many did you buy and what # range ?? Maybe the high #'s I bought were not hot ?

I got pissed off and just bought 10 GRT's mid #'s - got a Nugget , $100 , $50 and the $20 stack !! That's what it's about !!

Good wins ya got there buddy - get back and let me know the above - I might go out and get some -

Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Well I went to 2 stores. the first had already sold a book already and was on the 2nd. A single guy played the whole book and got back $400 or so. I picked up 8 and got back only 2 $25 winners those were all in the 30's

2nd store i went to they were in the middle of the 1st roll I bought 6 and got dud - $30 - $40 - $500 - dud - $150 in that order. might of been a hot roll ????

Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

$500 was 031 I just posted a picture. might grab a few more tonight

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1089 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

$500 was 031 I just posted a picture. might grab a few more tonight

Yeah I saw it James - show off :) Wish you put it on here ....... anyway I went out and bought 17 more - got some beginning #'s and a few in the middle - what did I win you ask ? Two $30's and two $25's ........ $425 out - $110 in - sux.

Glad I won that $500 on GRT a few hours ago (I said Nugget and meant $500) - I'm really through now with these foil back tickets that curl up - like those ticks at Christmas ....

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

The ONE and ONLY ticket I got yesterday of the new $25 game was a loser. I took it home and scratched it, and nothing!  Oh well. It was my favorite number, too. Triple zero, first one off the roll.

I have to wait until Monday to get any more scratch offs. Hopefully a good one will come then!!!!!  Maybe a 25x symbol-----but without a lousy $2.00 under it. Unreal, James!

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2012, 11:16 am - IP Logged

The ONE and ONLY ticket I got yesterday of the new $25 game was a loser. I took it home and scratched it, and nothing!  Oh well. It was my favorite number, too. Triple zero, first one off the roll.

I have to wait until Monday to get any more scratch offs. Hopefully a good one will come then!!!!!  Maybe a 25x symbol-----but without a lousy $2.00 under it. Unreal, James!

Also, I'm sitting here looking at the odds for the game (can't find the emergency rules online yet, so just going off the Fla Lottery website) I have this new game up in one tab, and Billion Dollar Blockbuster up on the other tab.....

The chances for profiting an entire 5 dollars on Billion Dollar Blockbuster (a $20 game)    1 in 10

The chances for profiting an entire 5 dollars on Millionaire  (the new $25 game)   1 in 13.33

The odds at hitting for a hundred on BDB--$20 game---  1 in 29.85

The odds at hitting for a hundred on Millionaire--$25 game-- 1 in 30

The only real advantage concerning odds is to hit for $40 dollars. That's it... for the new game the odds are 1 in 20 to win 40 bucks. That's the only prize tier level that has better odds!!!!!!  The odds at hitting a grand are only SLIGHTLY better for this new game than they are for BDB.  And I've never hit a grand on BDB.

They added in these fluff prizes :  $150, 200, and 400......  The odds at hitting $200 are WORSE than the odds on Monopoly and LFL--and those games cost $5 LESS!!!!!

I have determined that we are suckers!!!!! HA!!!!! Seriously, they have us in the palm of their hands!!!! Why? Because we are SMARTER than this!!! Yet we still go out and spend our hard earned money on these sucker bets!!!!! Grrrrrr!!! Sometimes I get so ticked off at myslef!!

United States
                  Member #116687
                  September 17, 2011
                  44 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2012, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Just bought 2 today, 00 and 01.  Both losers, im so tempted to get the next one because it might be a winner but after reading this i dont even know if its worth it

United States
                    Member #116687
                    September 17, 2011
                    44 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Bought number 3 today and another loser.  Im officially done with this game, its a gimmick

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                      Port Orange, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #133398
                      September 28, 2012
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Spent $300 on same roll and won nothing!  I entered into the second chance so hopefully I will win on that. Other than that I'm done with the $25 tickets

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1089 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Spent $300 on same roll and won nothing!  I entered into the second chance so hopefully I will win on that. Other than that I'm done with the $25 tickets

Hey Lucky ------ sometimes I buy a LOT and went nuts buying today and yesterday-and the day before---------- thought this game was HOT ... couple guys won $1k and $500 ... I got lucky and got a $500 yesterday ........... I feel like a chump saying this but I spent about $5,000 on these tickets and got more duds - $30 -$25 ONCE IN A WHILE  worse.than ANY game I played.................... it cost me close to a little over $4,000 to play it. I'm sure someone will get a BIG prize -I'm sticking with GRT - once in a while BDB , LFL or $200MS....... I like the new $5 Wild 7's game too- got a great return on my money .....have to buy 15 or 20 at a time ...... more if you can and change bins ....... or rolls. Break it up......

I wish I never saw this new hors$hit game.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Port Orange, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #133398
                          September 28, 2012
                          163 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  I'm glad I found this page. Hopefully I will learn some tips. I am shocked at how much you and everyone else is winning. I have played thousands on GRT and have never once won a nugget.  I must be doing something wrong.  I'm sure I will end up plaing the $25 ticket again but not for at least a week if I can contain myself.  Thanks again!

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1089 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!  I'm glad I found this page. Hopefully I will learn some tips. I am shocked at how much you and everyone else is winning. I have played thousands on GRT and have never once won a nugget.  I must be doing something wrong.  I'm sure I will end up plaing the $25 ticket again but not for at least a week if I can contain myself.  Thanks again!

Lucky - don't piss your money away on the new $25 game !!!! When you buy GRT - get them from the middle of the roll ...... you'll hear buy from the end or the beggining ..... I have proof what works .....

Good Luck - Lucky :)

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Romoneyia's avatar - happy
                              Orlando, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #132314
                              September 1, 2012
                              313 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello.So I decided to walk to 7/11 as I was walking up to the store I saw a Millionaire scratch off on the ground I picked it up and it was indeed a loser/rip off number 013.sooo I got my cash 3 and play 4 tickets then I asked what number Millionaire was on and it was on 022 going up. I got a Millionaire and Wild 7s.So the verdict Wild 7s #034-loser and MILLIONAIRE #022-$40.00.I may buy a book of the Millionaire tickets.40 tickets $1000k.hmmm if I do I will post the results.It could be worth it due to the second chance drawings.

:-)MAKE MONEY LAUGH ALOT AND WORLD PEACESun Smiley