Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post Your New Florida $25 Dollar Ticket Rip Off

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 4 years ago by duckman.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116687
September 17, 2011
44 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Got suckered into another one.  Came back to the same roll that i left off at 4 and someone bought 10, i got a $30 win on #14

United States
    Member #116687
    September 17, 2011
    44 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Well.... Someone hit a million today. 21 of 22 remaining

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Bought 6 in Bradenton and hit 50$,100$ & 200$. Wish i had more time to play.

Orlando, Fl
        United States
        Member #133554
        October 3, 2012
        41 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Very nice :D Congrats!!Party

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1090 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Thought you are in NY ??? Whatcha doing in Bradenton ? People around her say - Bradington lol

Looks like you hit a hot roll if they came off the same roll - listen - I know more people (some on here) who have bought MANY ticks - I'm talking about 100's ! and had more duds than any other game - me included.

Nice hit STANG !

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #125198
            March 26, 2012
            1894 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Thought you are in NY ??? Whatcha doing in Bradenton ? People around her say - Bradington lol

Looks like you hit a hot roll if they came off the same roll - listen - I know more people (some on here) who have bought MANY ticks - I'm talking about 100's ! and had more duds than any other game - me included.

Nice hit STANG !

yeah i went on vaca and bought one the 1st day they came out it was a dud

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit STANG !

Yeah the new rolls are terrible. i was telling skeptic there is a truck driver here who plays like crazy and hits lots of big wins. on last tuesdays rolls he found a $1K plus 3 $500s. on friday they had a new delivery and he lost over $2K buying those duds. I got burned too. notice how someone already hit a million - from the release rolls. now they are trying to make their money back......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Nice hit STANG !

Was there for a funeral and my uncle lives there. The 100 came from the red K store, and the 50/200 was sweetbay. Wanted to cash it and get 10 more but had no time.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2012, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Nice hit STANG !

I must agree Skeptic. I have Purchased Approx 30 of these tickets in diffrent places and the most I won was $100 on 1. Lots of $25 Tix and end up losing it after buying more. I just punched it the last 4 from yesterday on the second chance game. maybe better luck with that. Someone here once said that these scrathers that have 2nd chance games usually stink. LEts see if in my endoevours scratching I am able to post a signfaicnt win. Good Luck to all.

Keep moving Forward.

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2012, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Got one!!!!  Last couple 5 Hundos for me have been early morning buys--- held true this morning. Cool thing is that I am way ahead on this game now!!!!!

FIVE HUNDO 10.5.12

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Got one!!!!  Last couple 5 Hundos for me have been early morning buys--- held true this morning. Cool thing is that I am way ahead on this game now!!!!!

FIVE HUNDO 10.5.12

CONGRATS OLDSCHOOL !!!! What a nice looking tick - 10X$40 plus 2 $50s - you lucky dog ! So you get lucky buying in the morning? Think what you could win if you bought 'em at 4AM ...lol

I quit buying those darn ticks - way too may duds and no decent wins for me.

United States
                        Member #116687
                        September 17, 2011
                        44 Posts
                        Posted: October 9, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

How many tickets are on these rolls skeptic?

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

How many tickets are on these rolls skeptic?

Hey Ambam, I know you're asking Skeptic but I figure I'll just go ahead and answer: There are 40 tickets per book. $25 per ticket, it's a $1,000 roll.

I'm sure it happens with other games, but I've noticed on these that if I scratch a 35 in the winning numbers area, there will be a 25 in the 'your numbers' area--and visa versa.  Also, in the 'your numbers' area, if you get a 8, 28, 38.....you can guarantee that the 'winning' number is 18.... Hahahhaa..... same with 6, 16, 26, 36, etc......And 22, 23, 32......

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1090 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ambam, I know you're asking Skeptic but I figure I'll just go ahead and answer: There are 40 tickets per book. $25 per ticket, it's a $1,000 roll.

I'm sure it happens with other games, but I've noticed on these that if I scratch a 35 in the winning numbers area, there will be a 25 in the 'your numbers' area--and visa versa.  Also, in the 'your numbers' area, if you get a 8, 28, 38.....you can guarantee that the 'winning' number is 18.... Hahahhaa..... same with 6, 16, 26, 36, etc......And 22, 23, 32......

Hey JIM - thanks for pitchin' in for me !! I forgot to get back to AmBam - sorry - I was talking to this old geezer at my fav Sunoco station last night - he told me he won

$1,000 twice on $25M - when I got close to him - I could smell the booze - the guy was drunk - started leaning to one side - the guy behind the counter told me he pedals a bike around and is known to be a big bull$hitter.

United States
                              Member #116687
                              September 17, 2011
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

lol thanks guys