Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Divisibility Question

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
wisconsin
United States
Member #49379
January 28, 2007
2356 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney you are always coming up with ways to help people out with your systems ignore the idiots that try to get under your skin. If you don't have something nice to say to people who are helping all of us out say nothing and get a life.

AlgorithmGuru's avatar - avatar
    Pittsburgh, PA
    United States
    Member #130598
    July 20, 2012
    37 Posts
    Posted: October 29, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

If it's too much work don't bother, but I have one last request. Is there anyway to adjust it so I can copy and paste the results? It won't let me highlight so I can't copy. Thanks for all you've done.

If I have time I'll give it a shot.  I have it in what's called a listbox control right now.  I'd have to change either the properties of the control or add the functionality, or change the control to a label.  I think that might be the best way if you want to be able to copy and paste anyways, thanx for pointing that out, that does suck not to be able to do.  Let me see what I can do.  :)  Cheers.

If it's not consistent, it's irrelevant :)

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

If I have time I'll give it a shot.  I have it in what's called a listbox control right now.  I'd have to change either the properties of the control or add the functionality, or change the control to a label.  I think that might be the best way if you want to be able to copy and paste anyways, thanx for pointing that out, that does suck not to be able to do.  Let me see what I can do.  :)  Cheers.

No hurry. Thanks very much.