Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GH Lottery Theory

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2012, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Hi in case you are wondering GH is Gail Howard.  I am not advertising for her but i would like to just ask, is there anything in her book that is worth discussing to use to win this dumb game?  I mean what about the hot and hitting pattern?  Does anybody here on LP use that pattern?  Does anybody here on LP even know what that pattern is?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19893 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2012, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Do a search, you'll find her theories and books have been discussed many times before.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2012, 3:35 am - IP Logged

Do a search, you'll find her theories and books have been discussed many times before.

Good Morning RJ!

Yes I have done a search.  There is nothing about her or her theories.

What do you know about her? As our LP Residential expert there must be something you could share. (except for GWBASIC) I think most people dont want that!!ROFL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19893 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Good Morning RJ!

Yes I have done a search.  There is nothing about her or her theories.

What do you know about her? As our LP Residential expert there must be something you could share. (except for GWBASIC) I think most people dont want that!!ROFL

All I know is when I did a search there were enough different threads with her name in them to keep one busy reading for a week.

I don't discuss GWBasic even though I still use it since I'm still using Window XP, members who want to know about programming know there are better sources for that than me.  Both Liberty Basic and KBasic have websites with all the information one could want about BASIC and their versions work with Windows 7 too.

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:32 am - IP Logged

All I know is when I did a search there were enough different threads with her name in them to keep one busy reading for a week.

I don't discuss GWBasic even though I still use it since I'm still using Window XP, members who want to know about programming know there are better sources for that than me.  Both Liberty Basic and KBasic have websites with all the information one could want about BASIC and their versions work with Windows 7 too.

keep one busy reading for a week.

The goal is to not be reading for a week.  The goal is to be winning the lottery now!

Besides i read most of them already, and most are about the program and not the Lottery "theory".

The program in and of it self does the job, whatever you may be counting.  The program is so old, i bet you wrote it RJ!

But I will take your advice and go back and see if there is anything pertinent to what i am asking about.

Besides RJ you have to have read the LMG to know the lottery theory she talks about is in only 1 % of her book and therefore largely unexpanded upon.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19893 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:53 am - IP Logged

keep one busy reading for a week.

The goal is to not be reading for a week.  The goal is to be winning the lottery now!

Besides i read most of them already, and most are about the program and not the Lottery "theory".

The program in and of it self does the job, whatever you may be counting.  The program is so old, i bet you wrote it RJ!

But I will take your advice and go back and see if there is anything pertinent to what i am asking about.

Besides RJ you have to have read the LMG to know the lottery theory she talks about is in only 1 % of her book and therefore largely unexpanded upon.

"The program in and of it self does the job, whatever you may be counting.  The program is so old, i bet you wrote it RJ!"

I didn't write it but when I moved up to GWBasic from a Commode64, someone gave me a floppy with one of her program written in GWBasic or PCBasic that was saved using the the protect feature.  I had just read a copy of BYTE magizine that explained how to get around it and so I was able to list and read it.  It was then that I decided I could write something better and did which is the basis of the lottery program that I'm still using today. 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2012, 5:07 am - IP Logged

"The program in and of it self does the job, whatever you may be counting.  The program is so old, i bet you wrote it RJ!"

I didn't write it but when I moved up to GWBasic from a Commode64, someone gave me a floppy with one of her program written in GWBasic or PCBasic that was saved using the the protect feature.  I had just read a copy of BYTE magizine that explained how to get around it and so I was able to list and read it.  It was then that I decided I could write something better and did which is the basis of the lottery program that I'm still using today. 

Well thats great to hear.  You can always find great information if you look for it.  Now I understand why you dont share your system.  Gail Howard would probably come and sue you!Green laugh

Back in the days when a "floppy" was a floppy!

I never had a computer when i was little.  Or at least I couldn't figure out how the games worked so we sent it back.  If i had really tried to learn how it worked then you might be talking to Bill Gates doppelganger right now.  But what did i know I was only 6.

Almost sent back the nintendo because i couldn't get that to work either.  Luckily I was 8 and i could figure it out.  You just had to push the cassette down. 

For having something written thats better I am surprised you are not higher all time in predictions.

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                Athens
                Greece
                Member #133234
                September 24, 2012
                192 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2012, 6:35 am - IP Logged

@>RJ

you mentioned a Commodore 64 and this brought back great memories; still have one along with other vintage computers like Commodere Amigas, Atari Falcons and Acorn Archimedes/RiscPCs/IYONIX...

Commodore 64 was great for games... its BASIC was not. Learned BASIC on An Acorn Electron and then ASSEMBLY. Still using the RiscPCs/IYONIX and 2 SGI O2s on an almost daily basis.

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:08 am - IP Logged

@>RJ

you mentioned a Commodore 64 and this brought back great memories; still have one along with other vintage computers like Commodere Amigas, Atari Falcons and Acorn Archimedes/RiscPCs/IYONIX...

Commodore 64 was great for games... its BASIC was not. Learned BASIC on An Acorn Electron and then ASSEMBLY. Still using the RiscPCs/IYONIX and 2 SGI O2s on an almost daily basis.

The best was colecovision.

I think it had those paddles that you could use for that mindbender of a game pong.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19893 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Well thats great to hear.  You can always find great information if you look for it.  Now I understand why you dont share your system.  Gail Howard would probably come and sue you!Green laugh

Back in the days when a "floppy" was a floppy!

I never had a computer when i was little.  Or at least I couldn't figure out how the games worked so we sent it back.  If i had really tried to learn how it worked then you might be talking to Bill Gates doppelganger right now.  But what did i know I was only 6.

Almost sent back the nintendo because i couldn't get that to work either.  Luckily I was 8 and i could figure it out.  You just had to push the cassette down. 

For having something written thats better I am surprised you are not higher all time in predictions.

There was nothing unique in the program I saw worth copying, I'm sure as computers got more sophisticated, even she realized that and probably hired a better programmer.  Knowing something about her systems an theories hasn't stopped you from looking for something better.  Maybe a better program isn't the answer to better predictions.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

There was nothing unique in the program I saw worth copying, I'm sure as computers got more sophisticated, even she realized that and probably hired a better programmer.  Knowing something about her systems an theories hasn't stopped you from looking for something better.  Maybe a better program isn't the answer to better predictions.

The only real answer to better predictions is better timing.  There is only so much you can analyze and evaluate until it ultimately comes down to choice and perserverance.

But there are certain theories to help improve timing and choice.  Those are the theories i would like to discuss, if anybody out there has read the LMG, and understands those theories.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

The only real answer to better predictions is better timing.  There is only so much you can analyze and evaluate until it ultimately comes down to choice and perserverance.

But there are certain theories to help improve timing and choice.  Those are the theories i would like to discuss, if anybody out there has read the LMG, and understands those theories.

I Agree!  Timing is 98% of being a winner............ Even Thrifty knows that.........

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  Timing is 98% of being a winner............ Even Thrifty knows that.........

Exactly.  So then the question becomes, How can one improve timing by following patterns.¿

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2012, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Have you read her book Ronnie?  Her patterns in the book are only 5% of the actual book.  That is why I was disappointed.  Her book should have contained more of the percentages and distribution of certain patterns over time.

She never explained why or how a number became a flag formation.  (Well she did a little, but like i said i think it was incomplete and very short)

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2012, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Have you read her book Ronnie?  Her patterns in the book are only 5% of the actual book.  That is why I was disappointed.  Her book should have contained more of the percentages and distribution of certain patterns over time.

She never explained why or how a number became a flag formation.  (Well she did a little, but like i said i think it was incomplete and very short)

No, I dont think I would like flag formations in lottery play any better than I like them in trading the markets.