Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GH Lottery Theory

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

"But i dont know VBA, so i cant do complicated calculations. So the software comes in mighty handy.

That's two years or so that you are nagging about VBA. Get some course there in NY."

I Agree!  Anyone who wants to know VBA would take a course or read a book about it instead of complaining about what they don't know.

I dont need VBA to do complicated calculations i have advantage plus.Yes NodStarStarStarStarStar

What I have in excel is sufficient to win the jackpot.

People who over crunch with GWBasic and VBA are just overstressing and trying to put a square peg through a round hole.

I dont nag about what I dont know.  I know the LottoFlagFormation™ which you dont know RJoH, and that is all you really need to know.

@SERGIO, The only reason you know VBA is because you studied to be an accountant and besides computers are your strong point, and because you are a geek.Jester Laugh  Any professor that i told that i wanted to use VBA to win the lottery, would probably just laugh at me.ROFL

The only reason RJoH knows GWBasic is because he is a trekkie.Shifty

And your right RJoh, i DONT really want to learn VBA.  I DONT really care about it.  I DONT really need it.  If the opportunity comes up fine, but Lotto is a game of finesse, and excessive calculations just aint gonna cut it.

As Member number 6 RJoH , you should be more open to new ideas, less obnoxious to new members who bring new ideas, and less complacent with the status quo and more open to sharing.  WHICH YOU EVIDENTLY ARE NOT!Cussing Face

And i am in the top 50 predictors list right now, so dont gimme that mumbo jumbo about you cant converse with me because I dont post predictions.Roll Eyes

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19831 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I dont need VBA to do complicated calculations i have advantage plus.Yes NodStarStarStarStarStar

What I have in excel is sufficient to win the jackpot.

People who over crunch with GWBasic and VBA are just overstressing and trying to put a square peg through a round hole.

I dont nag about what I dont know.  I know the LottoFlagFormation™ which you dont know RJoH, and that is all you really need to know.

@SERGIO, The only reason you know VBA is because you studied to be an accountant and besides computers are your strong point, and because you are a geek.Jester Laugh  Any professor that i told that i wanted to use VBA to win the lottery, would probably just laugh at me.ROFL

The only reason RJoH knows GWBasic is because he is a trekkie.Shifty

And your right RJoh, i DONT really want to learn VBA.  I DONT really care about it.  I DONT really need it.  If the opportunity comes up fine, but Lotto is a game of finesse, and excessive calculations just aint gonna cut it.

As Member number 6 RJoH , you should be more open to new ideas, less obnoxious to new members who bring new ideas, and less complacent with the status quo and more open to sharing.  WHICH YOU EVIDENTLY ARE NOT!Cussing Face

And i am in the top 50 predictors list right now, so dont gimme that mumbo jumbo about you cant converse with me because I dont post predictions.Roll Eyes

"And your right RJoh, i DONT really want to learn VBA.  I DONT really care about it.  I DONT really need it.  If the opportunity comes up fine, but Lotto is a game of finesse, and excessive calculations just aint gonna cut it."

You see we do agree on something, if you wanted to know VBA you would take a course or read a book about it.

Your problem is you can't believe others feel the same way about LottoFlagFormation™ and some of the other stuff you mention.

As for me learning GWBasic, until Windows came along, BASIC was included with the operation systems of most computers and learning it was part of learning about the computers.

As for using a lottery program written by someone else I doubt if I will ever limit myself to one of those so I will learn a Basic that works on the newer computers when I update and continue to write my own programs or update my old ones.

Where did you get the idea that position on the membership list obligated other members to listen to you?  My position on the membership list and yours on the prediction list only matters to those who care.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

"And your right RJoh, i DONT really want to learn VBA.  I DONT really care about it.  I DONT really need it.  If the opportunity comes up fine, but Lotto is a game of finesse, and excessive calculations just aint gonna cut it."

You see we do agree on something, if you wanted to know VBA you would take a course or read a book about it.

Your problem is you can't believe others feel the same way about LottoFlagFormation™ and some of the other stuff you mention.

As for me learning GWBasic, until Windows came along, BASIC was included with the operation systems of most computers and learning it was part of learning about the computers.

As for using a lottery program written by someone else I doubt if I will ever limit myself to one of those so I will learn a Basic that works on the newer computers when I update and continue to write my own programs or update my old ones.

Where did you get the idea that position on the membership list obligated other members to listen to you?  My position on the membership list and yours on the prediction list only matters to those who care.

I learned that from watching you!!

I have seen you dismiss many a poster because they had made great claims yet posted no predictions.

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
        East of Columbus, OH
        United States
        Member #120843
        December 28, 2011
        451 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2012, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I'd have to agree with RJ on people that make great claims.  The proof is in the predictions.

I could tell you that I have picked the correct 6 numbers for the Ohio Classic Lottery, but where is my proof?  I can only tell you that I have.  I forgot to post my predictions that day . . . . Thumbs Up

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

I learned that from watching you!!

I have seen you dismiss many a poster because they had made great claims yet posted no predictions.

If you believe LottoFlagFormation™ improves your odds of winning then it shouldn't matter if no one else knows what it is or cares to know.  LP is a forum for exchanging lottery playing ideas, some of them stick and others don't, that's the nature of things.

If you ever win a big jackpot and say at your press conference "I owe this win to GH's LottoFlagFormation™", more players are going to want to know what it is.

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I Agree! There is a reason no one is very interested......

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2012, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I Agree! There is a reason no one is very interested......

Yawn

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Yawn

Dunk

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Dunk

Ahhh......feels good, haven't had my shower yet.

Thank you Ronnie316!   Patriot

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Dunk

Wake up and pay attention!  You might learn something or maybe not, go back to sleep. DohBed

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

All this cold water splashing around is a real wak-up call..........

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Ahhh......feels good, haven't had my shower yet.

Thank you Ronnie316!   Patriot

jew welcome my friend, anytime you need cold water splashed on a good idea you can count on me....

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:16 am - IP Logged

41 replies on nothing.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

41 replies on nothing.

Nothing is something in world of lottery play.

United States
                              Member #133832
                              October 10, 2012
                              140 Posts
                              Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL rookies