Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GH Lottery Theory

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Have you read her book Ronnie?  Her patterns in the book are only 5% of the actual book.  That is why I was disappointed.  Her book should have contained more of the percentages and distribution of certain patterns over time.

She never explained why or how a number became a flag formation.  (Well she did a little, but like i said i think it was incomplete and very short)

I like to play recently drawn numbers as they tend to repeat.........

Has anyone noticed how the last 2 MM draws are uniquely different number sets? 

Did they get a new set of balls to use in the draws??

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

I like to play recently drawn numbers as they tend to repeat.........

Has anyone noticed how the last 2 MM draws are uniquely different number sets? 

Did they get a new set of balls to use in the draws??

Ronnie

MegaMillion drawings are conducted by the Georgia lottery.

They use several machines and ball sets, and conduct pre-tests.

The ball sets are replaced from time to time.

The pre-tests are logged at the Powerball website.

You can inititate and keep a record of the machines and ball sets, but I doubt it will help you choose the
    correct numbers to play.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

MegaMillion drawings are conducted by the Georgia lottery.

They use several machines and ball sets, and conduct pre-tests.

The ball sets are replaced from time to time.

The pre-tests are logged at the Powerball website.

You can inititate and keep a record of the machines and ball sets, but I doubt it will help you choose the
      correct numbers to play.

MM is drawn in florida i believe.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

No, I dont think I would like flag formations in lottery play any better than I like them in trading the markets.

I am rather virgin in the market, but i do believe flag formation appear when volume of shares are calculated.

So in the pattern of XX12345XX

I think XX are sell days, and then 12345 are buy days.  Thats just my impression and observations, although i may have it backwards. (or reversed)

San Angelo, Texas
          United States
          Member #1097
          January 31, 2003
          1394 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

MM is drawn in florida i believe.

Powerball is drawn in Florida lottery commission in Tallahassee.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2012, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Powerball is drawn in Florida lottery commission in Tallahassee.

CrazyIs it?  Can somebody verify this for me?  I hate to have all my facts wrong.

Anyway if you are in Texas and you cant find the flag formation then you are aCrazy Jester

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19821 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

@>RJ

you mentioned a Commodore 64 and this brought back great memories; still have one along with other vintage computers like Commodere Amigas, Atari Falcons and Acorn Archimedes/RiscPCs/IYONIX...

Commodore 64 was great for games... its BASIC was not. Learned BASIC on An Acorn Electron and then ASSEMBLY. Still using the RiscPCs/IYONIX and 2 SGI O2s on an almost daily basis.

I still have mine in a closet along with a Vic20, TI99 and my Tandy 1000.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1394 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2012, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

CrazyIs it?  Can somebody verify this for me?  I hate to have all my facts wrong.

Anyway if you are in Texas and you cant find the flag formation then you are aCrazy Jester

Go to Florida lottery website,

No MegaMillions listed because you can't buy MM tickets in Flordia.

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I've read and still have some of GH's books. Yes, I use her Full Wheel Generator. Yes,I used to have the old DOS Advantage Plus.

Did any of this help me win the lottery? Well...frankly no. But did it give me a good running start on how to create my own systems? YES.

When you're a newbie lottery player without the slightest inkling about how you might try and go about bettering your odds then "The Lottery Master Guide" is a great introduction. Of course the Lottery Post is a great intro too but for those still without computers then it isn't an option. You have to start somewhere. I really believe her products are wonderful for new players who start thinking outside the box. (Translation: instead of buying the almighty quick pick)

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

to: lottolaughs

GH is an expensive start today.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I've read and still have some of GH's books. Yes, I use her Full Wheel Generator. Yes,I used to have the old DOS Advantage Plus.

Did any of this help me win the lottery? Well...frankly no. But did it give me a good running start on how to create my own systems? YES.

When you're a newbie lottery player without the slightest inkling about how you might try and go about bettering your odds then "The Lottery Master Guide" is a great introduction. Of course the Lottery Post is a great intro too but for those still without computers then it isn't an option. You have to start somewhere. I really believe her products are wonderful for new players who start thinking outside the box. (Translation: instead of buying the almighty quick pick)

Careful..... the sacred cows travel in herds and I would not want to see you get trampled under hoof....

East of Columbus, OH
                        United States
                        Member #120843
                        December 28, 2011
                        447 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2012, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I have Howards LMG and I thought about buying the Advantage Plus software, but she doesn't offer it for Mac's so I didn't get it. 

Not sure if I would get it if I did have a windows computer, I enjoy doing the analyzing by hand.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2012, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

to: lottolaughs

GH is an expensive start today.

But her software pays for itself.

Although doing by hand is fun.

I use excel, so dont necessarily need the software.

But i dont know VBA, so i cant do complicated calculations. So the software comes in mighty handy.

Even though Serge claims it has bugs.

Well at least for me it is.

And those smart picks although they dont tend to catch all the winners in one group often, the program can certainly help you minimize choices.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

But i dont know VBA, so i cant do complicated calculations. So the software comes in mighty handy.

Well at least for me it is.

And those smart picks although they dont tend to catch all the winners in one group often, the program can certainly help you minimize choices.

I believe that this is a thick lie of yours.

One does not exclude the other.

Again a lie.

That's two years or so that you are nagging about VBA. Get some course there in NY.

You know that it has one or more bugs. I am not even talking about the input.

Well at least for me it is. Is what?

The smart picks are the only automatic choices of A+, and there are too many of them to play. If the ratio correct numbers / smart picks doesn't pay with a wheel or full system, then it isn't worth much. A Quick pick of that size might even get luckier.

There is absolutely no indication on how to minimize choices. The tips in the books are awful. There are the so called advices, which certainly don't make winners, as you wrote yourself.
                            If you make a few thousand people play in the same way, one eventually will win something. No matter how quer the system is.

The simple proof:
                            Take 10 players without knowledge of the lottery and let them learn and play for a year with A+.
                            I seriously doubt that every one will win back 50% of the expenses on lottery tickets.

It has been testimoned here that players weren't winning with A+.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19821 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I believe that this is a thick lie of yours.

One does not exclude the other.

Again a lie.

That's two years or so that you are nagging about VBA. Get some course there in NY.

You know that it has one or more bugs. I am not even talking about the input.

Well at least for me it is. Is what?

The smart picks are the only automatic choices of A+, and there are too many of them to play. If the ratio correct numbers / smart picks doesn't pay with a wheel or full system, then it isn't worth much. A Quick pick of that size might even get luckier.

There is absolutely no indication on how to minimize choices. The tips in the books are awful. There are the so called advices, which certainly don't make winners, as you wrote yourself.
                              If you make a few thousand people play in the same way, one eventually will win something. No matter how quer the system is.

The simple proof:
                              Take 10 players without knowledge of the lottery and let them learn and play for a year with A+.
                              I seriously doubt that every one will win back 50% of the expenses on lottery tickets.

It has been testimoned here that players weren't winning with A+.

"But i dont know VBA, so i cant do complicated calculations. So the software comes in mighty handy.

That's two years or so that you are nagging about VBA. Get some course there in NY."

I Agree!  Anyone who wants to know VBA would take a course or read a book about it instead of complaining about what they don't know.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking