Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need more players in Tennessee

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Ive been playing the lottery for years and ive never seen anyone in Tn win Big jackpots from  PP  MM.

I was standing in line to purchase my ticket and noticed the 10 people in front of me were buying scratch off cards of all kinds , they would instantly

spend 20 - 30 -50 dollars a purchase just to find out they didn't win anything looking for that instant gratification.

Don't get me wrong I know a lot of people like playing the cards and theirs nothing wrong with that but the reason people dont win in Tn is because NOBODY especially around  the Memphis area  plays the lottery.

Don't know how other Tn cities are  but if MORE people in Tennessee would play the lottery we would have better chances to win.

COME ON TENNESSEE -BUY SOME NUMBERS  -LETS WIN !!

Isn't the purpose of playing for YOU to win? I play because I want to win. I could care less how many people won in my state, as long as one of them is me.  Green laugh

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged
    StateJackpots wonAmount wonParticipation2nd Prize
    Indiana19$1633.35 mil

100%
    Pennsylvania15$1268.1 mil

70%
    Missouri14$1193.85 mil

100%
    Minnesota13$1099.05 mil

100%
    Kentucky12$595.7 mil

100%
    Louisiana10$404.9 mil

100%
    Wisconsin9$589.6 mil

100%
    New Hampshire8$598.25 mil

100%
    West Virginia6$738.7 mil

100%
    Iowa6$629.4 mil

17%
    South Carolina6$575.45 mil

68%
    Arizona6$342.65 mil

100%
    Rhode Island5$662.3 mil

100%
    New Mexico5$524.2 mil

100%
    Nebraska5$427.3 mil

100%
    Connecticut5$413.7 mil

100%
    Florida4$506.4 mil

26%
    New York4$442.8 mil

17%
    Delaware4$392.15 mil

100%
    Oklahoma4$325.3 mil

46%
    District Of Columbia4$257 mil

100%
    Oregon3$556.7 mil

100%
    South Dakota3$399.8 mil

100%
    North Carolina3$304 mil

43%
    Georgia3$218.1 mil

17%
    Kansas3$161.6 mil

100%
    Michigan2$465.6 mil

17%
    Ohio2$310.05 mil

17%
    New Jersey2$281.7 mil

17%
    Idaho2$239 mil

100%
    Maryland2$237.6 mil

17%
    Montana2$83.45 mil

100%
    Massachusetts1$25.6 mil

17%
    Tennessee1$25.5 mil

58%
    Arkansas1$25 mil

20%
    Colorado1$20 mil

56%
    Illinois1$18.75 mil

17%
    Washington0$0 mil

17%
    Virginia0$0 mil

17%
    Virgin Islands0$0 mil

67%
    Vermont0$0 mil

63%
    Texas0$0 mil

17%
    North Dakota0$0 mil

58%
    Maine0$0 mil

56%

What we refer to as participation in the above table are the percentages of the total draws since 1998 (1547 draws) that a state has participated in this lottery game. States that joined the Powerball prior to 1998 have a participation value of 100%. Note that this is not the same participation listed on "Powerball States" page as Draws%, which considers all the 2142 draws since 1992. The bar chart is intended for visual comparison of the states' membership in Powerball.

Be happy you got at least one JP, there are 7 states that still haven't won.

How come the other 7 states which have won nothing, aren't crying all over the place.  What?   Crying

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

How come the other 7 states which have won nothing, aren't crying all over the place.  What?   Crying

Thats because they have MM.  Nobody crys about PB.  The ripoff game of the nation!

How can you have the same prize for 1+1  and 0+1????

WTF!!!!

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
        upstate NY
        United States
        Member #108791
        March 31, 2011
        549 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Can't spell either. What?

Don't know what you think you're getting at, but his spelling is just fine.  Tennessee is spelled correctly, and aside from one misuse of "your" where he should have used "you're" and a couple of missing apostrophes, I didn't see much for the spelling police to harp on.

Then again, I wouldn't expect anything constructive from the king of pointless posts, so keep on wasting everyone's time.

Patriot

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Don't know what you think you're getting at, but his spelling is just fine.  Tennessee is spelled correctly, and aside from one misuse of "your" where he should have used "you're" and a couple of missing apostrophes, I didn't see much for the spelling police to harp on.

Then again, I wouldn't expect anything constructive from the king of pointless posts, so keep on wasting everyone's time.

We approve your continued thinking.........

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I didn't see much for the spelling police to harp on.

Yes the spelling police is one of our pillars of government. I think its necessary whenever one of our threads go astray.

Thats why I am voting for Romney.

We need more ATF police. More TSA police.  More DEA police.  Thats why I am voting Conservative.

The spelling police will be a much needed unit in our future crime fighting division, because twitter, FB and Myspace are full of retard, non GED having , where is the shift key trouble makers. 

Anyway good luck to Tennessee with the next JP, I was surprised NY had 4, and we only got PowerripoffBallsackinyourmouth recently.

Welcome to LP LuckyMcshane!

WoW Mcshane plus Mcginnin = lucky charms for all!!

You guys should be praying for the little gnomes to make us rich instead of fighting like the Irish of Notre Dame.Boxing

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes the spelling police is one of our pillars of government. I think its necessary whenever one of our threads go astray.

We need more ATF police. More TSA police.  More DEA police.  Thats why I am voting Conservative.

The spelling police will be a much needed unit in our future crime fighting division, because twitter, FB and Myspace are full of retard, non GED having , where is the shift key trouble makers. 

Anyway good luck to Tennessee with the next JP, I was surprised NY had 4, and we only got PowerripoffBallsackinyourmouth recently.

You guys should be praying for the little gnomes to make us rich instead of fighting like the Irish of Notre Dame.Boxing

The little gnomes have been prayed to often, whether or not they are listening, is quite another matter.  Troll

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                327 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

This website SUCKS !!

Full of LOSERS

Every time I post something I get nothing but a bunch of immature smart asses here who cant have a serious conversation to save their life without throwing in the stupid little comments.

Quit sitting behind your computers all day screwing up this website with your presence  Get a job !! & (SUPER BAD LUCK) TO ALL YOU DUMB ASSES tring to win something YOUR NEVER GOING TO WIN ! 

GROW UP !!

Will never come back to this stupid website ever ! 

Crying...Sad...No Pity!... Yall come back now ya hear!

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

You forgot the opinion police. Green laugh

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Thats because they have MM.  Nobody crys about PB.  The ripoff game of the nation!

How can you have the same prize for 1+1  and 0+1????

WTF!!!!

So you are primarily playing for the smallest prizes.  What?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Why would any of the states cry "win or lose"?  They keep half of sales either way, it's the losers who's doing the crying.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2012, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Why would any of the states cry "win or lose"?  They keep half of sales either way, it's the losers who's doing the crying.

Was referring to the losing "players" in these states, not the state government themselves.

You are 100% correct however, the losers are always the biggest cry babies.   Crying

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2012, 1:40 am - IP Logged

....mmmmm....

Lurking

Enjoying the show x.  Jester Laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2012, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Was referring to the losing "players" in these states, not the state government themselves.

You are 100% correct however, the losers are always the biggest cry babies.   Crying

Kinda figured that.

Why do so many losers think if  only they were in a state with more winners, they would be one of them? 

Don't they know states with more winners have even more losers and they would just add to their number?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2012, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Kinda figured that.

Why do so many losers think if  only they were in a state with more winners, they would be one of them? 

Don't they know states with more winners have even more losers and they would just add to their number?

Apparently they are trapped in a void of delusional fantasy's.

But so long as they are miserably content, why disturb their delicate delirious dreams.  What?