Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If You Had $10 Remaining.

Topic closed. 133 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

then i suggest you buy 2 tickets, then u will have $1000.00Hyper

How about I buy one PB ticket, then I will have $124 million, that's $123,999,000 more than the $1000 from two pick 3 wins.  What?

HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19875 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

How about I buy one PB ticket, then I will have $124 million, that's $123,999,000 more than the $1000 from two pick 3 wins.  What?

HyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyperHyper

do whatever makes you happy it's your Dream!!!

you get 100 years to live in this wonderful world, if ur lucky enough to live that long...Yes Nod

so i say Go for it. Hurray! DanceThumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

do whatever makes you happy it's your Dream!!!

you get 100 years to live in this wonderful world, if ur lucky enough to live that long...Yes Nod

so i say Go for it. Hurray! DanceThumbs Up

Thank you for your kind blessings.

I did go for it, and it makes me very happy!  Lovies

I'm not sure if I want to live to 100 however......I was thinking more like 150.   Yes Nod

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19875 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2012, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your kind blessings.

I did go for it, and it makes me very happy!  Lovies

I'm not sure if I want to live to 100 however......I was thinking more like 150.   Yes Nod

Thumbs UpNoelRudolphWhite Bounce

Let it Snow Snowman

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4792 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2012, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

No money on the lottery. I would use the money to try to get more long term help (call/meet with someone at a shelter, call a foodbank, etc.)

J'aime La France.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            Gurnee, Illinois
            United States
            Member #49731
            February 12, 2007
            917 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

I know this sounds crazy, but I'll choose the PB or MM.  Then, if it doesn't take me any million, I'll go for a bank and borrow money...

You seriously think a bank would lend you money and you are unemployed and broke as a joke? Please tell everyone about that bank when you find it!

if I were unemployed and only had a Hamilton in my pocket, I would buy a Hamilton's worth of PB and MM tickets, and then go apply for a job at a restaurant (not in that order).  As long as I have $6 in my pocket or a valid credit card, I will have a play in for that weeks jackpot drawings. And for those who say you cannot buy lottery tickets using a credit card, it is apparent your state does not allow you to play online or you just have not done so...it is impossible to play online unless you have either a bank account or credit card.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2012, 8:51 am - IP Logged

You seriously think a bank would lend you money and you are unemployed and broke as a joke? Please tell everyone about that bank when you find it!

if I were unemployed and only had a Hamilton in my pocket, I would buy a Hamilton's worth of PB and MM tickets, and then go apply for a job at a restaurant (not in that order).  As long as I have $6 in my pocket or a valid credit card, I will have a play in for that weeks jackpot drawings. And for those who say you cannot buy lottery tickets using a credit card, it is apparent your state does not allow you to play online or you just have not done so...it is impossible to play online unless you have either a bank account or credit card.

I Agree!    Wink

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5907 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:07 am - IP Logged

I know this sounds crazy, but I'll choose the PB or MM.  Then, if it doesn't take me any million, I'll go for a bank and borrow money...

Did you read the part about being out of work? Banks don't loan money to people with no income!!!

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Did you read the part about being out of work? Banks don't loan money to people with no income!!!

Just give the bank your favorite pick numbers as collateral.  Approve

Once they see your well thought out lucky numbers, they will be beating a trail to your door to give you that big loan!   Hyper

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Just give the bank your favorite pick numbers as collateral.  Approve

Once they see your well thought out lucky numbers, they will be beating a trail to your door to give you that big loan!   Hyper

Good idea, I was thinking of getting a loan to play my 5000 lines per draw..... 

Do you think they will require a business plan ????

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Good idea, I was thinking of getting a loan to play my 5000 lines per draw..... 

Do you think they will require a business plan ????

That will depend on the size of the loan, for under $250k just a peek at the numbers should be sufficient.

$250k - $1 million they may require you to share some of your brilliant insights, from your legendary thread "Do Some Numbers Have Better Odds?"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5907 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:32 am - IP Logged

That will depend on the size of the loan, for under $250k just a peek at the numbers should be sufficient.

$250k - $1 million they may require you to share some of your brilliant insights, from your legendary thread "Do Some Numbers Have Better Odds?"

I have to give you guys credit, fantastic sense of humor, both of you. That's a plus!!!

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Oh, you mean THIS thread..... Do some number combinations have better odds?

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:38 am - IP Logged

I have to give you guys credit, fantastic sense of humor, both of you. That's a plus!!!

Thank kind member.... Can someone please tell me the differance between a Carrob and a Carrot??

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I will say something intelligent someday.....