Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think I may have discovered the secret to winning MM.

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2012, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

That wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

What if Mayor Doomberg had it?

OK, as long as him AND the ticket wash out to sea together. lol. lol.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

theres a jackpot winner, was that you????? jk :P

I declare RJOh, a winner......  if he won or not.......

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I've known the secret for years. All you have to do is buy a ticket with the right numbers.

I Agree!  Right on the money as always KY..........

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2012, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Its a Chip-monkey.......  Jester

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged
          His method is wheeling a select group of numbers. Smash

And that's a very good method if you ask me....... lol. lol. lol.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I declare RJOh, a winner......  if he won or not.......

Thanks for the thought Ronnie, but I didn't win. If you read USAMega then you know the winner wasn't from Ohio.

Matching the bonus ball and a couple of white balls with one line only got me enough to try the same thing with the local Classic Lotto game which I posted on the prediction board. I had all six winning numbers in the first four lines but only three on the same line. I will try OCL again since its jackpot is $20M+ and with all its 49 numbers having hit in the last 20 drawings, it's primed for what I discovered to work. I'll be waiting for the MM jackpot to get to $30M+ before playing it again.

KY Floyd is right and I'm convinced I have discovered an easier way to do that when the conditions are right as probably others has if they've studied their games.

Good luck to all.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

California
              United States
              Member #134386
              October 26, 2012
              22 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

its okay i had all 6 winning numbers in one or two tickets but on different lines before if that makes you feel better Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

its okay i had all 6 winning numbers in one or two tickets but on different lines before if that makes you feel better Smile

Sorry, everyone does that.  Nothing less than winning a jackpot is going to make me feel any better. Wink

Evil Looking       

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                  Gurnee, Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #49731
                  February 12, 2007
                  917 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2012, 4:02 am - IP Logged

Unless you travelled through and bought your ticket in NY, I would say, "Keep your day job/business and keep on trying to win by buying a ticket for every drawing!"

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19826 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Unless you travelled through and bought your ticket in NY, I would say, "Keep your day job/business and keep on trying to win by buying a ticket for every drawing!"

Actually now that PB jackpot is at $140M+, I'm testing my strategy on it and have been surprised how well I've done with half as many tickets.  This should make me sharper when I start playing MM again if I don't get lucky with PB.

Being retired, my day job is my hobby which is playing the lottery.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19826 Posts
                      Posted: November 18, 2012, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Actually now that PB jackpot is at $140M+, I'm testing my strategy on it and have been surprised how well I've done with half as many tickets.  This should make me sharper when I start playing MM again if I don't get lucky with PB.

Being retired, my day job is my hobby which is playing the lottery.

I'm starting to believe a well thought out strategy will work with any jackpot style game.  During this last week, Ohio had three such games with different level of difficulty and all with great jackpot amounts.

There was Rolling Cash5 (5/39) with a $1M+ jackpot, Classic Lotto (6/49) with $19M+ and PowerBall (5/59+1.35) with a $185M+ jackpot.  I chased them all at least once and found out my strategy need some improvements.  I'm already at the drawing board and starting to make those improvements.

Now that MegaMillions has a decent jackpot again, I'm hoping to be back in production real soon.

Evil Looking       

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        11978 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Buying a single line versus playing multiple lines? It is a very tough question to answer because I have never won $10K using either approach.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          11978 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I read the topic of the thread, rolled my eyes as I clicked on the link and was shocked to see that someone of your caliber in the lottery world authored it. I am definitely looking forward to hearing your findings.

McGinnin is selling your address by the way in case you are successful and unwilling to share.

He found out that buying more lottery tickets increases his chances of winning of a jackpot someday.

I think that RJOH used to be a salesman. You know more leads= More sales.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19826 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Buying a single line versus playing multiple lines? It is a very tough question to answer because I have never won $10K using either approach.

Everyone have their opinions but the only ones that count are the ones that win.

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #123632
                              February 25, 2012
                              156 Posts
                              Posted: November 20, 2012, 5:30 am - IP Logged

RJOh, please remember one thing only above all things, you could have found the secret or a fluke in the megamillions pattern and that fluke pattern may only be for you at this moment and it may very well work.

It might only work for this time period in your life, hey you found it right? well its all for you. And it may never work again or not next year or any other years after. So work it and play the hell out of it and it might win for you. And Dont listen to yourself when your own mind tells you that it wont work. It may very well work. Trust in it. It may be for you only one time for your jackpot. And for you only so you can win. And You only need to win once right?

PS. If you ever have a night where you are studying your method and researchin and come across something wierd that could happen but then your mind says..."o that could'nt happen" Well It probably will happen. Go with it man!!!! I'm rootin for ya!!!! Just GO WITH IT!