Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think I may have discovered the secret to winning MM.

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Posted: November 20, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, please remember one thing only above all things, you could have found the secret or a fluke in the megamillions pattern and that fluke pattern may only be for you at this moment and it may very well work.

It might only work for this time period in your life, hey you found it right? well its all for you. And it may never work again or not next year or any other years after. So work it and play the hell out of it and it might win for you. And Dont listen to yourself when your own mind tells you that it wont work. It may very well work. Trust in it. It may be for you only one time for your jackpot. And for you only so you can win. And You only need to win once right?

PS. If you ever have a night where you are studying your method and researchin and come across something wierd that could happen but then your mind says..."o that could'nt happen" Well It probably will happen. Go with it man!!!! I'm rootin for ya!!!! Just GO WITH IT!

Thanks, I'm going to try the same strategy with PowerBall.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    rekjavik
    Iceland
    Member #99537
    October 27, 2010
    177 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I'm going to try the same strategy with PowerBall.

Go for it..... I also think there is a small glitch.... but at least 3 stay random...

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2012, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I was under the impresssion that RJOH was going to share this secret with us.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I was under the impresssion that RJOH was going to share this secret with us.

Everything I've ever discovered has been posted somewhere at LP.  I've just put it all together into a strategy that I think helps me get better results.  Anyone who had any interests probably already read them.

Evil Looking       

Pogo's avatar - wfl
          NC
          United States
          Member #29378
          January 1, 2006
          552 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I'm not really sure but I will know more after tonight's drawing.

Good Luck RJOh, win it all! Best of Luck, Pogo :-)

United States
            Member #132675
            September 9, 2012
            49 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Any updates on the secret to winning MM?

Besides buying a ticket of course.

TurkeyCoffee

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

TurkeyCoffee

Pray.   Blue Angel

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

TurkeyCoffee

Buying a ticket shouldn't have been a secret to anyone taking the time to read the instructions for playing.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #132675
                  September 9, 2012
                  49 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2012, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Can anyone summarize what his strategy is? I've read this entire thread and it's just people asking him what his strategy is? He says he got the winning numbers however they were all on different lines. Can someone please just summarize rjoh's strategy/secret? Lurking

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                    nc
                    United States
                    Member #99520
                    October 26, 2010
                    375 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2012, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Can anyone summarize what his strategy is? I've read this entire thread and it's just people asking him what his strategy is? He says he got the winning numbers however they were all on different lines. Can someone please just summarize rjoh's strategy/secret? Lurking

His strategy is to pick the winning numbers!  Everyone who plays has the same strategy, just different methods and procedures.   May the method you choose or create bring you much success!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2012, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

You'll have to read more than this thread to summarize my strategy.  The thread where I discussed my system/strategy is in the system forum and is inactive now since I stopped posting to it some time ago after some members complained it was getting too long and I was repeating myself.  When I win a jackpot I plan to go back and summarize everything in it and write a book so hang in there.

If you do decide to do your own research in the system forum, you'll find all kinds of systems and strategies to try, many of them like mine are in an archived thread that's no longer active. 

Good luck to you.

Evil Looking       

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

You know it is funny how some view the lottery and others view it, but i have had 4 of the winning #s in my plays on 3 different occacions just recently.  The secret to the lottery is creating that certain group of #s for that draw and putting them together on the same line and buying the tickets at that time.  You can have it on paper and computer all you want but until you buy the tickets with those #s on that line it is practice, guaranteed.  If i post on maddogs challenge i will guarantee i have those #s in play in a system, at a boys and good jobs dont pay houses off and  take care of bills.  Make you feel better sure, but with the ticket in hand i will feel great and pay some real bills not just dream of doing it.  God bless and good luck.  dld

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

You'll have to read more than this thread to summarize my strategy.  The thread where I discussed my system/strategy is in the system forum and is inactive now since I stopped posting to it some time ago after some members complained it was getting too long and I was repeating myself.  When I win a jackpot I plan to go back and summarize everything in it and write a book so hang in there.

If you do decide to do your own research in the system forum, you'll find all kinds of systems and strategies to try, many of them like mine are in an archived thread that's no longer active. 

Good luck to you.

I would suggest to anyone who is interested in discovering a profitable strategy to go to the system forums and read all the posts available since day one.    There is much to be pondered and just as much to be ignored.  But the jounery would be well worth the time and effort.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40561 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2012, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I would suggest to anyone who is interested in discovering a profitable strategy to go to the system forums and read all the posts available since day one.    There is much to be pondered and just as much to be ignored.  But the jounery would be well worth the time and effort.

I agree, my 3 digit game has improved greatly by taking the time to learn, and form a strategy. I hit a least twice a week now, before it was twice every 3 months. No crazy formulas, just old fashion research.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                              Member #132675
                              September 9, 2012
                              49 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2012, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree, my 3 digit game has improved greatly by taking the time to learn, and form a strategy. I hit a least twice a week now, before it was twice every 3 months. No crazy formulas, just old fashion research.

How much money can you make hitting twice a week factoring in the amount you spend and lose?