Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would they be welcome?...or not??

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 4 years ago by OldSchoolPa.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Where is the "Like Button?"

Thumbs Up

I need a bumper sticker that says.... "I like my like button"

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I just dont think so b2b.........

Well why not???

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Well why not???

A big winner would be out of place here among us..............  well, losers What?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

At first it would be about half and half, welcome and resented, especially resented if they were from NY or Cal.

Then, after a while, even some of those who were resentful about NY or Cal winners would try to put the bite on them (or winners from anywhere).

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

A big winner would be out of place here among us..............  well, losers What?

But he or she was once ONE of us and we ALL want to someday be where he or she is...as a winner...a BIG jackpot winner

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            Gurnee, Illinois
            United States
            Member #49731
            February 12, 2007
            917 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2012, 5:50 am - IP Logged

So if a LP member did hit the big jackpot.....would we all welcome them back with open arms......or would we be bitter and rude to them by posting snotty and snide remarks everytime they tried to post something?.....Speaking for myself I personally would love to hear from someone who won, with all the processes they went thru to get the money...what they bought....just funny and interesting things they had gone thru since winning...I think that would be fun to hear from them.....What about you all???

Truthfully, I highly doubt any LP winner would care if they were welcomed or scorned here...as Dave Chappelle so eloquently exclaimed, "I'm rich beyatch!"

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!