Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AZ winner in MD or just another wannabe ?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Who among us REALLY BELIEVES that nonsense?

I do [ 13 ]  [65.00%]
I don't [ 7 ]  [35.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 20 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Agree!

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

This is nothing like the lady from McDonalds!!

And by the way, can we please stop talking about her?

Seeking fame?

And everybody in the store including the clerk would have to be in on it with him.

Others looked at the ticket too.

We'll see...

There needs to be a daily thread on this Beautiful Pink Swine, Mirlande Wilson.   Hippy

Without her legacy, the membership and interest on this site would diminish quickly.

She must always be fresh in our minds from the moment we wake, to the time we Bed

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      Yonkers, NY
      United States
      Member #127830
      May 10, 2012
      120 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I believe it.. the reaction on the video just look legit to me..  I was watching the news and they tracked the guy down at his job.. He drove away..  They asked  his co workers and they act as if he won.. They were like he will come forward when he is ready..  Lucky lucky.. geez.. wish that was me Dunk

It Takes More Than a Dollar and a Dream :)

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

You cannot run an arizona winning lottery ticket thru a maryland terminal, each state can only validate their own tickets and check them.  Used to drive a truck across country, tried that in missouri for an illinois ticket for the MM, has to be in the state of issue.  PB is set up the same way maybe some day, like they cant cancell a MM or PB ticket after they print it just try to sell it before the draw.  But yes he could fill out a slip with those #s on them and say he was the winner, guess that is possible.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

There needs to be a daily thread on this Beautiful Pink Swine, Mirlande Wilson.   Hippy

Without her legacy, the membership and interest on this site would diminish quickly.

She must always be fresh in our minds from the moment we wake, to the time we Bed

I enjoy talking about and thinking of the fat pink pig often....... Yes Nod

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

You cannot run an arizona winning lottery ticket thru a maryland terminal, each state can only validate their own tickets and check them.  Used to drive a truck across country, tried that in missouri for an illinois ticket for the MM, has to be in the state of issue.  PB is set up the same way maybe some day, like they cant cancell a MM or PB ticket after they print it just try to sell it before the draw.  But yes he could fill out a slip with those #s on them and say he was the winner, guess that is possible.

Right, no one in the video said "I looked at the date" which means for $10. it would be a great prank...

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I believe it.. the reaction on the video just look legit to me..  I was watching the news and they tracked the guy down at his job.. He drove away..  They asked  his co workers and they act as if he won.. They were like he will come forward when he is ready..  Lucky lucky.. geez.. wish that was me Dunk

I wonder if he ever worked at McDonald's????

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Now Im think about eating some sweet pink pork ribs.......

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                  Yonkers, NY
                  United States
                  Member #127830
                  May 10, 2012
                  120 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

If he ever did.. what does it have to do with him winning or not?  not sure if Hiding Behind ComputerI get the joke...

It Takes More Than a Dollar and a Dream :)

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can walk in the next day and buy a ticket with those numbers on it..........

The question should be, did the clerk run it through the terminal or just LOOK at it......?????

After the super MM jackpot, there was also a guy in Glenn Burnie MD who went online on youtube (I think) and also tweeted he had won and he had a fake ticket. Something about MD there. I think he got the ticket right after the drawing.

J'aime La France.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

If he ever did.. what does it have to do with him winning or not?  not sure if Hiding Behind ComputerI get the joke...

I think it has to do with if a person is colored or not.........

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

After the super MM jackpot, there was also a guy in Glenn Burnie MD who went online on youtube (I think) and also tweeted he had won and he had a fake ticket. Something about MD there. I think he got the ticket right after the drawing.

If he had the real ticket I think he would have cashed it in by now.....

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4786 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

If he had the real ticket I think he would have cashed it in by now.....

Well everyone knew right away that he was not telling the truth.

J'aime La France.

Columbia, SC
                            United States
                            Member #135285
                            November 21, 2012
                            584 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I saw a video clip from the store on TV that showed him checking his ticket as well as a short interview with one of the store clerks that checked the numbers for him. I believe the winner is legit and look forward to any statements he might give when he steps forward to claim.

United States
                              Member #21574
                              September 11, 2005
                              138 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Just like the lady from the McDonalds pool in the $600+ MM draw, is this guy for real or just seeking

his 5 minutes of infamy ?!?!?

This just proves there is a sucker born every minute (in the sound-bite media world)

http://news.msn.com/us/ariz-lottery-says-winner-claims-half-of-dollar588m