Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AZ winner in MD or just another wannabe ?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Who among us REALLY BELIEVES that nonsense?

I do [ 13 ]  [65.00%]
I don't [ 7 ]  [35.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 20 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Columbia, SC
United States
Member #135285
November 21, 2012
584 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Glad the guy came forward to claim his prize. Even though the video didn't show his face, it did show his orange attire (state worker?) and also a photo of him driving off in his vehicle..I'm sure SOMEONE , SOMEWHERE recognized him or thought it was someone they knew. I was beginning to worry that something bad might've happened to him!  Hopefully, he was playing it smart and getting legalities in order. I noticed he wanted to remain anonymous...can't blame him there, but I also read where due to some public records, his name would/might be released.....I sure hope WHEN I WIN, I can keep my identity private...Of course, I WOULD tell Y'ALL!! =)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5118 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

congrat'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

to DDDDDDDD>>real> winner>> JACKPOT$$$$$$$$$$

"real">>AZ>>"WINNER">>JACKPOT>>$$!

DrumJack-in-the-BoxDrum

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7298 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Glad the guy came forward to claim his prize. Even though the video didn't show his face, it did show his orange attire (state worker?) and also a photo of him driving off in his vehicle..I'm sure SOMEONE , SOMEWHERE recognized him or thought it was someone they knew. I was beginning to worry that something bad might've happened to him!  Hopefully, he was playing it smart and getting legalities in order. I noticed he wanted to remain anonymous...can't blame him there, but I also read where due to some public records, his name would/might be released.....I sure hope WHEN I WIN, I can keep my identity private...Of course, I WOULD tell Y'ALL!! =)

The guy in the video wearing orange didn't win the jackpot.