Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Let"S Please...Stop The Madness

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19771 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Green laugh Of all the things to whine about.............

animated smileys egypt 12

Let it Snow Snowman

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4786 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

A totally lame thing do to, then went a step further and called anyone without one "weird".

Really? Is it that serious? Now if he tried to pass that picture on his drivers license ok

that would be weird! But a chat forum? There is no rule that says you have to have one.

B2B is all right with me!!

Me too!

J'aime La France.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3048 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm am so tired of people WHINING about their anonimity......Please don't be a sissy.......just be smart about it......For instance phones....now I don't have a home phone, but I do have a home phone number associated with my internet....if people are dumb enough to ask u for a number and think you'll give them one use that one or even a fax number....now don't ruin the suprise and tell them it's not a actual phone number...So you want privacy after you claim your winnings....If you have enough money say in savings for instance just take that vacation you always wanted to take let the hype die down a little...a cruise would be optimal....especially if you don't have the jackpot money yet...you may think you're trapped with people who are going to bug you but the cruise lines want all their guests to feel comfortable so they may be able to accomodate you on that front...Now if you want to stay home and just keep your job and keep your head down that's cool too....but let people who don't know you or ever been to your house that they are not welcome there now....Just be upfront about it....plainly say LEAVE ME ALONE you don't know me don't try to get to know me now keep it moving... I'm wondering if anybody else has any ideas on this topic.....

LOL!! Yes, it can be annoying at times!

Especially some of these underground spy type elaborate "escape" plans these people come up with

is so over the topRoll Eyes it's not even funny!!

I suppose if your the winner of a large jackpot with cameras on you, it does feel like the whole

world in watching you and you have this need to hide.

I honestly cannot tell you who won the last Powerball or MegaMillions off the top of my head.

I'll post the usual congrats, blah blah blah and move on, that's it for me!

If your truly not wanting your name out there either don't play or move to a state that does allow it

and hope for a win.

It's kind of funny, that REAL jackpot lotto winners do the exact opposite of what most people

on this forum said they would do. lol

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #123290
        February 17, 2012
        3048 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

billionaire2bee,

On one of the Lottery programs on TLC one jackpot winner said he had given sevral people $1 million each and every single one of them blew it all and came back asking for more.

"You've still got millions man, slap another $1 mil on me, be a sport."

That's just one example of many like it.

Also, too many people who for some reason insist it is their 'right' to know who won a jackpot plan on putting the 'bite' on the winner.

The US should adopt the Australian playslips which include a NP box......... Not for Publication.

(savagegoose mentioned this in a post)

You see,No Nod there is nothing you can do with those people.

Listen you have one time to give me a million dollars ONE TIME!!!!

And you won't ever hear from me again!! (as in coming back for more $$).

Those types of people are never satisfied NEVER!! They will keep asking

until you have nothing left and they won't even call to see how your doing!

That makes no sense!! A million and you come back looking for more?

Have to leave those people alone...be done with them.

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

You should have more empathy.

YOU are certainly trying to remain anonymous by having a generic avatar!Razz

Ok I HAVE NOT I Repeat NOT won the lottery yet...I repeat YET....I have a job and I don't know who reads these things...Its  like all the idiots on Facebook bickering back and forth with each other...my boss talks about stuff other co-workers have writtenb about family friends and so-forth...that's why Im not on it....and you will never know on here if Im male female black white hispanic whatever IT IS NOT RELEVANT TO MY POSTS....Now What I said is IM SICK OF PEOPLE... NOT ME WHINING about THEIR anonimity....

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

billionaire2bee,

On one of the Lottery programs on TLC one jackpot winner said he had given sevral people $1 million each and every single one of them blew it all and came back asking for more.

"You've still got millions man, slap another $1 mil on me, be a sport."

That's just one example of many like it.

Also, too many people who for some reason insist it is their 'right' to know who won a jackpot plan on putting the 'bite' on the winner.

The US should adopt the Australian playslips which include a NP box......... Not for Publication.

(savagegoose mentioned this in a post)

What do you want me to say to that?? All I got is "you can't fix stupid"....The guy gives a million to several people??? Who the heck did he think he was....MC Hammer?? I mean give me a break...he asked for that headache

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

BB:

You are assuming people will accept a "no" and go away. I have written a couple of books and still have a day job and you would be surprised by very well educated people asking me repeatedly how much money I make, how much I have in the bank, and constant fishing for financial info, etc.  I always say I never discuss money but I have had to go to extreme efforts to reinforce that "no means no" and "go away." The more low key you are about it and close mouthed, the more they seem to think you are sleeping surrounded by gold bars.  These same people who have dollar signs in their eyes want me to tell them "shortcuts" to write a book, are unwilling to do any basic reseach on the process and expect me to do it for them. One guy even told me "how I am I going to get a  book deal, learn the process unless YOU do it for me?"  I aways give one time tips and point them to resources online (and a few take the ball and run with it from then) but the unreasonable demands continue often long after this point. For these people, I end up tellling them that I think thet have zero aptitude for writing and they should move on. 

I can only imagine what it would be like with millions of dollars.

No...not assuming just saying that the most polite answer they're going to get.....But I love the people you're talking about...It means they want advice I give them the most crappy made up junk I can think of and tell them "I dont know about you but it worked for me, now if you want to try it go ahead" LOL

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Skeptical

B2B is the other knothead with his and or her head in the clouds and no appreciation for the real world

The other? I'm sorry.... alls you had to do is let me know and I would have let you keep being the only one....I hope there is something else you got going for you son....

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

As much as I would love to keep it relevant to the OP,

I say lets get back to Jessica.

I dont whine when I see her,Lover

I make that 'other' sound.

P.S.

Its not nice too call people sissies.

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

No...not assuming just saying that the most polite answer they're going to get.....But I love the people you're talking about...It means they want advice I give them the most crappy made up junk I can think of and tell them "I dont know about you but it worked for me, now if you want to try it go ahead" LOL

lol I have been tempted to make up advice but I think everyone gets one free shot and if the rare person I give a little bit of correct info to can run with it, then I have done some good. Let's not forget the insincere flatterers as well..."oh but you know this topic so well....backwards and forwards, it is no work for you."  It would be the same with a lottery win...but you have soooooooo much money. I sometimes say "well the going consultation/advice rate from experienced book authors is about $250 per hour (I made that up) so how many hours do you want to book? They run then. Of course my fave fallback is "Do I look like your unpaid book assistant?" These experiences will be useful for any lottery jackpot win.

J'aime La France.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Genderless members are always big cry babies......

How should the "genderless" members be properly addressed. What?

Can't be called sir, madam, he, she.........

What is the P.C. title for our genderless friends.  What?

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4786 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

How should the "genderless" members be properly addressed. What?

Can't be called sir, madam, he, she.........

What is the P.C. title for our genderless friends.  What?

I am genderless as well (on my profile). I prefer mademoiselle artiste.

Ronnie thinks I am a crybaby?  wahhhhhhhhhh  There goes your posh invite to my future posh home in Gainey Ranch. ;)

J'aime La France.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I am genderless as well (on my profile). I prefer mademoiselle artiste.

Ronnie thinks I am a crybaby?  wahhhhhhhhhh  There goes your posh invite to my future posh home in Gainey Ranch. ;)

Thank you mademoiselle artiste, this is very helpful going forward.  Hurray!

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4786 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

The other? I'm sorry.... alls you had to do is let me know and I would have let you keep being the only one....I hope there is something else you got going for you son....

lol lol I think BB has been trained by the best in town.... Ridge.  I thought that was from him.  Best comebacks ever.

J'aime La France.

United States
                              Member #130815
                              July 25, 2012
                              1636 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

lol lol I think BB has been trained by the best in town.... Ridge.  I thought that was from him.  Best comebacks ever.

Thanks artist....he kinda walked right into that one didnt he...LOL