Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 7:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do Some Number Combinations Have Better Odds? No All Combinations Have The Same Chances Of Winning.

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
12176 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

HERE IS THE PROOF.

US Flag

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

HERE IS THE PROOF.

That's a beautiful looking ticket!

It makes me want to  Sad

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      12176 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

That's a beautiful looking ticket!

It makes me want to  Sad

Is that a self pick or quick pick?

US Flag

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Is that a self pick or quick pick?

Upon a closer inspection, and careful reviewing with my "007" super magnifying glass, it appears that all the numbers are QP's!

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          12176 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Upon a closer inspection, and careful reviewing with my "007" super magnifying glass, it appears that all the numbers are QP's!

I wanted to answer my friend Ronnie in regards to his odds question. I hope he learns from this.lol

US Flag

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

@ Thrifty, We went over all this before, it could be a partial Quick Pick.  There is no distinction on tickets.

This ticket is proof of nothing but fate.

When the winning tickets happens to be a full quick pick and it belongs to you Thrifty, then I might tend to agree with your BS.

The 16 appearing in three games defys the odds, and therefore leads me to believe that the winner CHOOSE that number.

Yes all Powerballs were Quick Picks because you cant get a partial PB.

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              12176 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Where is Ronnie, RJOH and STACK47? I know that they have some explanation for this.

US Flag

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Where is Ronnie, RJOH and STACK47? I know that they have some explanation for this.

I'm sure they are in conference right now, carefully reviewing this scenario.  Group Hug

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  12176 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

@ Thrifty, We went over all this before, it could be a partial Quick Pick.  There is no distinction on tickets.

When the winning tickets happens to be a full quick pick and it belongs to you Thrifty, then I might tend to agree with your BS.

The 16 appearing in three games defys the odds, and therefore leads me to believe that the winner CHOOSE that number.

So, you are trying to say that she decided to play the number 16 and 45 on the ticket.

TODD CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS NONSENSE THAT LOTTOBONER IS SAYING?

US Flag

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    12176 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure they are in conference right now, carefully reviewing this scenario.  Group Hug

MC, LottoBoner is saying that the lady chose numbers 16 and 45 on the ticket. I know that it can be done, but it was not a partial quick pick man. It was a complete quick pick ticket from the machine.

TODD TO THE RESCUE PLEASE.

US Flag

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

So, you are trying to say that she decided to play the number 16 and 45 on the ticket.

TODD CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS NONSENSE THAT LOTTOBONER IS SAYING?

And the 5 and the 26.

There is no way a RNG calculated this.

This player choose some numbers and then let the computer do the rest.Wink

But the 16 is key.

How are going to get the 16 in three games with a gazillion possible combinations???What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

MC, LottoBoner is saying that the lady chose numbers 16 and 45 on the ticket. I know that it can be done, but it was not a partial quick pick man. It was a complete quick pick ticket from the machine.

TODD TO THE RESCUE PLEASE.

Might be best to get it right from the horses mouth, and talk to the lucky couple that actually placed that bet.

I apologize I do not have their phone number handy quite yet.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                          upstate NY
                          United States
                          Member #108791
                          March 31, 2011
                          549 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Apparently you've never bought multiple QP lines on a single ticket.  The same number showing up in more than one line happens all the time.

Patriot

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts

And the 5 and the 26.

But the 16 is key.

How are going to get the 16 in three games with a gazillion possible combinations???What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?

How many combinations are in a gazillion. What?

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              12176 Posts

And the 5 and the 26.

But the 16 is key.

No LOTTOBONER, I know what is a partial quick pick, but this ugly quick pick ticket came from the RNG of the lottery machine. NO PARTIAL QUICK PICK.

US Flag