Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help! I am talking in weird speak!

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 4 years ago by SergeM.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2012, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Oops! Made a mistake. Thought this was Lottery Post. Somehow I got redirected to politicsfo by mistake.

Pardon my Vtrac.

Hey buzz off garyo, how dare you bring that lottery nonsense into this important discussion!

At least have the courtesy to knock first, before just barging in here without warning. Angry

Now where were we..................Cussing Face

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh... You're quite an emotional guy, ain'tcha buddy? Kinda womanly too, like most male libs. And oh, so predictable.

I see you're still choosing to virtually hide in the fruit cellar with the women and children.

"Oh, but what about this guy Ridge? He's doin' it too! And what about these guys Ridge? They're doin' the same thing I'm doing! What about them?"

What a puss. Whataya scared of buddy? I promise the big ol' hillbilly man ain't gonna hurtcha, son. Honest. Act like a man for once in your life.

"I really like crunchin' numbers, and, I'm pretty dam* good at it, too."

Yeah, that's what you keep tellin' us, Loser. You keep telling us how good you are at everything lottery.

Over and over and over.

Many other members show us how good they are with evidence -- winning tickets.  But you want all the kudos and accolades and respect they earn based purely on your constant yappin' about how great you are. But it doesn't work that way, numbnuts. See, you gotta put up or shut up. See, all those people who post their winning tickets all the time have something in common -- they're not constantly bragging about what great players they are and how "dam* good" they are at "crunchin' numbers".  No, they just go out and do it and prove it, while you preach and pontificate and lecture and run your yapper about how great you are. They do it, you talk about doing it.

"I'm a man of my word and have plenty of money..."

Then why are you so stultifyingly cheap? Why do you absolutely refuse to help out if you're so successful and have so much money? And don't keep trying to hide behind others who may have good reason to be standard members, I'm talking to you. You can more than afford it with all your money, why won't you help out? Have you no respect for the person who provides this platform for you to run your mouth? And yes, memberships are free for those who need them but shouldn't someone of your means pitch in just a little bit to help provide that service? I know you're a slithering lib but WTF? How freakin' cheap can you be?

You probably spend more for a half hour with one of your hookers than a membership would cost you. Oh... wait a minute... oh man... Are you still mad at me for saying no when you wanted me to come down and have that 3some with you and a hooker? I hope not. Nothing personal guy, I just don't get nekkid with males and I've never been attracted to hookers, not to mention I've never had to pay for affection and I'm married anyway. Why don't you just pretend I'm there with you and the hooker? Would that work? And just between you and me... why do you want a man with you in the 3some? Just wonderin...   

Sooooooooo....

I guess you're pretty firm in your stance of telling LP to take a flying leap if they expect you to ever pitch in and help out, right, numbnuts?

Even with all your money.

You're entitled to everything for free, you deserve it and you demand it.

And you wouldn't be here in the first place if it wasn't free even though you brag: "...(I) have plenty of money..." right?

And all that "paying your fair share" talk that you libs keep reciting is all just more phony yappin' ain't it?

I thought so.

I just thought it would be a nice gesture for you to join the minority of us around here who help out so others who need the free memberships can have them.

Just as a sign of respect and thanks and a tip of the hat to the guy who makes it all possible.

But I can see that ain't gonna happen.

Simply cuz you're too dam* cheap.

So I guess that's that.

And there'll be no need for you to give me another litany of excuses and propose childish games again.

Just STFU.

Ahhhh, you tryin' to get away, eh? Nawww, ain't happenin' today. I'm a gonna continue clampin' down on that azz until you stand up for your folks...they're dependin' on you, see. At least I've put something' on the table that's gonna benefit BOTH SIDES whether I win or lose. All you know how to do is run, duck, and dodge numbers and facts. Well, this is how I handle cowards...

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhh, you tryin' to get away, eh? Nawww, ain't happenin' today. I'm a gonna continue clampin' down on that azz until you stand up for your folks...they're dependin' on you, see. At least I've put something' on the table that's gonna benefit BOTH SIDES whether I win or lose. All you know how to do is run, duck, and dodge numbers and facts. Well, this is how I handle cowards...

L.L.

The kitty appears to be completely relaxed, if not asleep!

Apparently the willing kitty is in a gentle love grip, from one of his best friends!   Love

Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1649 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2012, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

The kitty appears to be completely relaxed, if not asleep!

Apparently the willing kitty is in a gentle love grip, from one of his best friends!   Love

Yep, TOUGH LOVE!! However, I'm certain we're in for another sermon from the REV...and  it'll be double the length of the last one. Sweet Jesus, that was a lotta reading! Hell, we dam* near went through two pots of coffee!

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Yep, TOUGH LOVE!! However, I'm certain we're in for another sermon from the REV...and  it'll be double the length of the last one. Sweet Jesus, that was a lotta reading! Hell, we dam* near went through two pots of coffee!

L.L.

Best keep the coffee brewing!

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

"Why spend money on something I don't need and will never use?"

You never need or use this site?

I don't need to have a Platinum Membership either. I've never used any of the wheels or other devices that come with the Membership except the extra capacity features on certain things.

I buy the Membership as my own little way of supporting the site and in thanks to the guy (Todd) who created all of this and keeps improving it on an ongoing basis. Do you think he does all this at no expense? 

It's all about respect, buddy. Know what I'm sayin'?

And it would only be a very small part of just one of your wins.

Whataya think, buddy?

I Agree!Now you talking rd,  this site must be supported and as such, I go Platinum!!!!    PartyBananaDanceGuitarUS FlagPartyDrum

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

Yeah, Loser, you put it all on the table for sure. 

And now you just gotta live with it (yourself).

All your big talk about winning the lottery turns out to be just that - talk.

In reality, you just ain't got the scratch to be a premium member. You can't afford it.

Cuz you ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

That's why you choose  not to show your winnings. 

There's no shame in being broke, Loser.

I was there once myself. A lot of us have been there and a lot of us still are. A lot of us will come out of it and a lot of us will be there again. But with that experience comes the knowledge, the gut instinct, of knowing when somebody's there and tries to pretend they're not. When somebody overcompensates for their failure in life with wild tales of wealth, success and grandeur. Please, Loser... Please. Puhleeeeeeeeeze. You're not foolin' anybody. 

And then, beyond the scary picture of puppy dogs and kitty cats describing what you're gonna do to me, we have this gem: 

"I'm a gonna continue clampin' down on that azz..."

Rather interesting choice of words for a guy who wanted to get nekkid with me, don'tcha think?

Why, I'd say it has clear Freudian overtones, wouldn't you?

Just come out of the closet, Loser, you'll get to march in parades.

And if mumsy won't let you live in her trailer anymore after you come out... well... we'll deal with that when the time comes.

Whataya say, Princess?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Now you talking rd,  this site must be supported and as such, I go Platinum!!!!    PartyBananaDanceGuitarUS FlagPartyDrum

WTG, Rosie!

And it's good to see yer smilin' face around here again, lil' darlin'!.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Yeah, Loser, you put it all on the table for sure. 

And now you just gotta live with it (yourself).

All your big talk about winning the lottery turns out to be just that - talk.

In reality, you just ain't got the scratch to be a premium member. You can't afford it.

Cuz you ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

That's why you choose  not to show your winnings. 

There's no shame in being broke, Loser.

I was there once myself. A lot of us have been there and a lot of us still are. A lot of us will come out of it and a lot of us will be there again. But with that experience comes the knowledge, the gut instinct, of knowing when somebody's there and tries to pretend they're not. When somebody overcompensates for their failure in life with wild tales of wealth, success and grandeur. Please, Loser... Please. Puhleeeeeeeeeze. You're not foolin' anybody. 

And then, beyond the scary picture of puppy dogs and kitty cats describing what you're gonna do to me, we have this gem: 

"I'm a gonna continue clampin' down on that azz..."

Rather interesting choice of words for a guy who wanted to get nekkid with me, don'tcha think?

Why, I'd say it has clear Freudian overtones, wouldn't you?

Just come out of the closet, Loser, you'll get to march in parades.

And if mumsy won't let you live in her trailer anymore after you come out... well... we'll deal with that when the time comes.

Whataya say, Princess?

Okay, buddy...you win. I'm very ashamed of myself, and, should be very thankful for people like you that pull my load when I certainly can't. I wish that I wasn't the ONLY STANDARD MEMBER here in this dilemma, though...it's lonely here. After I read your enlightening reply, I said to myself, "Dam*it, Lucky!!! Who the hell do you think you are? You're the only one free loadin' on the whole site!! You need to get up in the mornin', get a shoppin' basket, and pick up some cans on dat azz!!! Too many ways to come up with $7.95 per month, so get yo azz in gear!!!" But, until I can scrape enough scratch, you just keep holdin' it down for me...but I'll be tryin'...I promise.

Hands in Agreement Stock Art Illustration

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1649 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Okay, buddy...you win. I'm very ashamed of myself, and, should be very thankful for people like you that pull my load when I certainly can't. I wish that I wasn't the ONLY STANDARD MEMBER here in this dilemma, though...it's lonely here. After I read your enlightening reply, I said to myself, "Dam*it, Lucky!!! Who the hell do you think you are? You're the only one free loadin' on the whole site!! You need to get up in the mornin', get a shoppin' basket, and pick up some cans on dat azz!!! Too many ways to come up with $7.95 per month, so get yo azz in gear!!!" But, until I can scrape enough scratch, you just keep holdin' it down for me...but I'll be tryin'...I promise.

L.L.

Anything will help, folks, and as you can see, I most definitely have rdgrnr's endorsements. Thanks in advance LP!!!

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:48 am - IP Logged

L.L.

Nah, you win, dude.

No hard feelings.

Good luck.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Love     And they lived happily ever after!

The end.

Columbia, SC
                          United States
                          Member #135285
                          November 21, 2012
                          584 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Love     And they lived happily ever after!

The end.

dang it...and I was wantin' to hear more about the "nekked" part.What?

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2012, 8:45 am - IP Logged

dang it...and I was wantin' to hear more about the "nekked" part.What?

This is just one of the many regular sexpisodes CinCin, cheer up your "nekked" scene will be cumming along shortly. Thumbs Up

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Nah, you win, dude.

No hard feelings.

Good luck.

I'm so *uckin' confused right now....

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living