Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is LotteryPost the equivalent of FACEBOOK. Bunch of dreamers, bragging and Fictional Tales

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19752 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I actually like lottery post better at least we all have the urge to win in common....

yeah winning money money.gif photomoney money.gif photomoney money.gif photo is Good Hyper

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

what does that mean??? What?

I dont know...... My Mama didn't tell me...................What?

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19752 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

I dont know...... My Mama didn't tell me...................What?

Let it Snow Snowman

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7297 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Some say social sites can become addictive.  we all know Facebook has that effect. Where members just have to log on and see what's going on in other people lives and to broadcast everything that's going on in their lives........ Does Lottery Post have that same addictive CRACK like effect........   

The predictions are similar to playing Farmville and some of the other games on Facebook and some of the personal comments we see on LP are similar too. I doubt LP members log on to LP to read about the lives of their long lost friends and family and that's where the similarities stop. All social forums have their share of dreamers, braggers, and story tellers so it shouldn't be unusual to see some on LP too.

I don't know the percentage of adults playing lottery games but I'll bet it much higher than the percentage of adults on Facebook. Playing the lottery can be addictive and talking about it can be addictive too. And I don't know of a better place to talk about the lottery than LP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19817 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

All great lottery players I know. That actually wins on a more than average basis doesn't have facebooks pages nor has ever heard of lotterypost......... Say I'm completely wasting my time on social network sites and forums.

Is your claim of knowing some great lottery players an exaggeration?  If so, are LP members wasting their time reading this threads?  Sounds like you are part of the problem you seem to be complaining about. 

You are making claims that any rational adult knows is B.S. and it's unlikely any LP member will say they has wasted their time reading your crap.  This is a community that like reading what others are thinking about lotteries even if they are the thoughts of a bunch of dreamers, braggers and liars.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Some say social sites can become addictive.  we all know Facebook has that effect. Where members just have to log on and see what's going on in other people lives and to broadcast everything that's going on in their lives........ Does Lottery Post have that same addictive CRACK like effect........   

You'll know when you have blisters on your fingers.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Is your claim of knowing some great lottery players an exaggeration?  If so, are LP members wasting their time reading this threads?  Sounds like you are part of the problem you seem to be complaining about. 

You are making claims that any rational adult knows is B.S. and it's unlikely any LP member will say they has wasted their time reading your crap.  This is a community that like reading what others are thinking about lotteries even if they are the thoughts of a bunch of dreamers, braggers and liars.

I still cant get over how you are sometimes very mean to new members RJ.

Maybe you are a very emotional and overly rational person and sometimes punitive I suppose.

Thinking of...

And I am still waiting for you to share your system!Razz

P.S. I dont care if Ronnie has first dibs!

Anyway on a higher note, if there is any of that social media crack leftover, I would like some please.Jester Laugh

United States
                Member #135373
                November 23, 2012
                60 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

DI'd you flunk the class in school called English.  I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point....

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

DI'd you flunk the class in school called English.  I see reading comprehension isn't your strong point....

I don't comprehend reading, I just look at to see what I can see...........What?

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I was more than happy the read his BS crapola..... It gave me a warm feeling inside.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I love BS

u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19752 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I was more than happy the read his BS crapola..... It gave me a warm feeling inside.

Elderly Lady

Let it Snow Snowman

JAP69's avatar - alas
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8790 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I have not seen any extensive discussion on what is going on in our lives here at Lottery Post. Discussion is mainly confined to lottery discussion.

It looks as if the lottery is the primary interest of the visitors to Lottery Post.

WHATT

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I still cant get over how you are sometimes very mean to new members RJ.

Maybe you are a very emotional and overly rational person and sometimes punitive I suppose.

Thinking of...

And I am still waiting for you to share your system!Razz

P.S. I dont care if Ronnie has first dibs!

Anyway on a higher note, if there is any of that social media crack leftover, I would like some please.Jester Laugh

You seem to have trouble getting over lots of things, it's time you moved on.  I've shared everything I care to share in the posts I've made, if you have any interests in my system just read my posts.

If you're waiting on me to do more then all I can say is stop dreaming and get real.  If you're planning on winning a lottery, you're going have to do it without my help, I'm too busy trying to win one for me. 

Good luck to you.  Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2012, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

The predictions are similar to playing Farmville and some of the other games on Facebook and some of the personal comments we see on LP are similar too. I doubt LP members log on to LP to read about the lives of their long lost friends and family and that's where the similarities stop. All social forums have their share of dreamers, braggers, and story tellers so it shouldn't be unusual to see some on LP too.

I don't know the percentage of adults playing lottery games but I'll bet it much higher than the percentage of adults on Facebook. Playing the lottery can be addictive and talking about it can be addictive too. And I don't know of a better place to talk about the lottery than LP.

Thank you Stack, it sounds like the people who don't believe in predictions may be the ones who are wasting their time here at LP.......... lol.lol.lol. With 200k+ predictions here each day, some of us believe. lol. lol.