Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is LotteryPost the equivalent of FACEBOOK. Bunch of dreamers, bragging and Fictional Tales

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

All great lottery players I know. That actually wins on a more than average basis doesn't have facebooks pages nor has ever heard of lotterypost......... Say I'm completely wasting my time on social network sites and forums.

Is LotteryPost the equivalent of FACEBOOK. Bunch of dreamers, bragging and Fictional Tales

Lotterypost is facebook for people who hate facebook.

On FB i mostly frequent lottery groups, and ironically through facebook i found Lottery post, and some friends also joined LP after we found eachother on FB.

LP has a lot of good resources, and some of the systems are very good.

But I have wasted time on LP due to its addictive nature, as I have also wasted time on FB.

You can save some time on LP by inspecting and deflating your balls.

Time is for number crunching, but the holy grail is here more than it is on FB.

I was actually thinking about moving up from FB and getting a Twitter account.Roll Eyes

I actually go on Facebook a lot, I am always curious to see pictures posted of the squirrel suffle, possum stew, and raccon steak that ridge has made for his supper.

I also love to see picutres of ridge passed out on the bathroom floor, while hugging the toilet after a binge on Johnny Walker black. Good times!

Unfortunately as a platinum player ridge has not won any money and has not posted any pictures of winning tickets, so his bragging is limited to how many squirrels he ate today.Green laugh

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

All great lottery players I know. That actually wins on a more than average basis doesn't have facebooks pages nor has ever heard of lotterypost......... Say I'm completely wasting my time on social network sites and forums.

I think "wasting my time" is a very subjective matter and is subject to all manner of viewpoints.

After all, whats in a name like cash4king??? Does it mean "A king gets cash", or does it mean you are "Cash fork-ing" as in forking all your cash over to the lottery officials for them to spend as they choose???

I personally think that any site where I can prematurely inspect and deflate my balls daily is a very WISE investment of my time and energy and should be given the utmost respect and consideration as well as admiration, adoration, exclamation, deviation, exfoliation, examination, and dramatization.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Yes Nod

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2012, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I think "wasting my time" is a very subjective matter and is subject to all manner of viewpoints.

After all, whats in a name like cash4king??? Does it mean "A king gets cash", or does it mean you are "Cash fork-ing" as in forking all your cash over to the lottery officials for them to spend as they choose???

I personally think that any site where I can prematurely inspect and deflate my balls daily is a very WISE investment of my time and energy and should be given the utmost respect and consideration as well as admiration, adoration, exclamation, deviation, exfoliation, examination, and dramatization.

When I inspect and deflate my balls, I try to not be premature.  I sometimes try and flip my balls in the mirror with much anticipation.

I also try to refrain from deviation, and focus on expansive divination.

Although exfoliation on the balls can be quite comforting and unusually liberating.

This of course is all a waste of time unless i hit my balls on the head.(figuratively speaking of course)Smash

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

When I inspect and deflate my balls, I try to not be premature.  I sometimes try and flip my balls in the mirror with much anticipation.

I also try to refrain from deviation, and focus on expansive divination.

Although exfoliation on the balls can be quite comforting and unusually liberating.

This of course is all a waste of time unless i hit my balls on the head.(figuratively speaking of course)Smash

All comforting thoughts...... Especially the mirror part, its my favorite part of the inspection process.

United States
            Member #135373
            November 23, 2012
            60 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Seems like people on LP equate their high volume of post as validity of their lotto expertise.... In reality all that you've probably won was from a quick pick

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19911 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

What I have observed over the years is that new members tend to be heavy posters .

Then like most other hobbies, the drive starts fading away gradually. Of course we have outright liars here too.

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19911 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Seems like people on LP equate their high volume of post as validity of their lotto expertise.... In reality all that you've probably won was from a quick pick

such a positive attitude Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                  United States
                  Member #112968
                  June 29, 2011
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

What I have observed over the years is that new members tend to be heavy posters .

Then like most other hobbies, the drive starts fading away gradually. Of course we have outright liars here too.

Yes, I think my daily average was much higher last year,

and I have more hobbies than I have time for, but a retirement size win would give me another 44 hours a week,

to do whatever.

BTW don't look for me on FB, I'm not there.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
                    United States
                    Member #44729
                    August 8, 2006
                    446 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2012, 6:34 am - IP Logged

so the stock market and investing is a waste of my time also ?Wink

some day....some day

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2012, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Lotterypost is facebook for people who hate facebook.

On FB i mostly frequent lottery groups, and ironically through facebook i found Lottery post, and some friends also joined LP after we found eachother on FB.

LP has a lot of good resources, and some of the systems are very good.

But I have wasted time on LP due to its addictive nature, as I have also wasted time on FB.

You can save some time on LP by inspecting and deflating your balls.

Time is for number crunching, but the holy grail is here more than it is on FB.

I was actually thinking about moving up from FB and getting a Twitter account.Roll Eyes

I actually go on Facebook a lot, I am always curious to see pictures posted of the squirrel suffle, possum stew, and raccon steak that ridge has made for his supper.

I also love to see picutres of ridge passed out on the bathroom floor, while hugging the toilet after a binge on Johnny Walker black. Good times!

Unfortunately as a platinum player ridge has not won any money and has not posted any pictures of winning tickets, so his bragging is limited to how many squirrels he ate today.Green laugh

Don't knock the squirrel eating, in that part of the country those are serious bragging rights.   Beaver Beaver Beaver

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Don't knock the squirrel eating, in that part of the country those are serious bragging rights.   Beaver Beaver Beaver

I think Cash4king bit off more squirrel then he could chew.

I personally will not start eating squirrels until we go over the fiscal cliff.

With chop meat skyrocketing to $20 a pound, I will have to devote more time to FB, and squirrel recipes.

Although I might have to skip squirrel and go for pigeon, as i find squirrels to be rather cute, while pigeons piss me off.