Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I can Guarantee you 10+ box hits a month and a few straights... In Pick 3. So dang ez too

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23357 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2012, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

The strategy is so ez. It can be done by a 4 year old.  No dreams. No tic tac toe. No +1 -1 crap. No  mirror junk. No Steve Player mess. No tracking. No excel bs.... I through back testing. It's won over $100000 in 2012   Playing all stateS with $1 straight box wagers

If you try to sell anything here, I can make a guarantee also.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Green laugh

swngnblues's avatar - abstract
      Greensboro
      United States
      Member #109769
      April 19, 2011
      2111 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

These promises sound exactly the same as what Pick3Sniper was promising over a month ago. 

To be fair, he did well, but then "suddenly" disappeared inviting everyone to friend him on Facebook for his seminar in Atlanta and to sell his monthly "hot sheets".

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Greensboro
        United States
        Member #109769
        April 19, 2011
        2111 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey Todd... what if I was trying to sell beachfront property in Arizona?  Does that violate the TOS too? :P

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Got 2 strait hits yesterday.  1 in ne. And 1 in va

Just keep "forking" your cash over to the state...........Yes Nod

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey Todd... what if I was trying to sell beachfront property in Arizona?  Does that violate the TOS too? :P

I already have beachfront property in AZ. so I would NOT be a buyer..........No Nod

United States
              Member #135373
              November 23, 2012
              60 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Wow.  I got the attention of head honcho.... Got accused of selling a Strategy.   Through research of my few post. You could see I'm such a helpful positive gentleman.   I'm not into e commerce network marketing or affiliate marketing.   I started topic before Lunch.  Stepped out.  And see so many ego driven replies.  Wow. Such negative folk here.    The strategy probably isn't new. But it ins new to me.   And could help some1 who never gets any hits..... Like  most of you.....lol.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Wow.  I got the attention of head honcho.... Got accused of selling a Strategy.   Through research of my few post. You could see I'm such a helpful positive gentleman.   I'm not into e commerce network marketing or affiliate marketing.   I started topic before Lunch.  Stepped out.  And see so many ego driven replies.  Wow. Such negative folk here.    The strategy probably isn't new. But it ins new to me.   And could help some1 who never gets any hits..... Like  most of you.....lol.

Try posting some predictions if you want people to see that it works really really great.......

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Besides, could you please go ahead and outline the "guarantee" that you are offering....What?

United States
                    Member #135373
                    November 23, 2012
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

In dec play 336 thru 366. Straight box. 

that's 30 numbers a draw. From this list of 30. Only play the ones that have at least 1 digit from previous draw...  Get the 30 monthly number to play from Julian calander.  You can google for that info. 

Each month gives you 30 different numbers to play. 

So in dec. 336 337 338 339 340. So forth to 366.

Backtest in your state and good luck

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

In dec play 336 thru 366. Straight box. 

that's 30 numbers a draw. From this list of 30. Only play the ones that have at least 1 digit from previous draw...  Get the 30 monthly number to play from Julian calander.  You can google for that info. 

Each month gives you 30 different numbers to play. 

So in dec. 336 337 338 339 340. So forth to 366.

Backtest in your state and good luck

Thank you for that, lets see how it works going forward..........

Greensboro
                        United States
                        Member #109769
                        April 19, 2011
                        2111 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

A healthy amount of skepticism is necessary when dealing with folks on the internet.  Get burned once, you learn real fast to question ANY claims made - especially when they are guaranteeing something. 

A guarantee is only as good as the person backing it, and when I don't know you from Adam, there's no point in me trusting you. 

Throw stones if you want, but take a long look through some of the previous posts all over the forums about "great systems" and "guarantees" - you'll see a lot of claims and little proof.  The LP community is trained with a BS-meter to ferret out that kind of stuff. 

Also pay attention to the post history of people making these claims.  Many of them have a VERY short timeframe on LP before this "miracle pill" is posted.  Maybe they contributed a thing here or there, but for the most part, very early on in their time on LP, they claimed "they had it" and were driven from the forums or outright banned for TOS. 

So.. add up those things, and of course a relative newcomer to the site like yourself is going to be asked to prove it.

United States
                          Member #135373
                          November 23, 2012
                          60 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

In addition. For pick 4.  Has 4 digits. Xxxx.  Let the first 2 be the month. 

This month is 12.   The last 2 xx is all mirrors. And all consecutives. 

Mirrors. 16,27,38,49,50

consecutives. 01,12,23,34,45,56,67,78,89,90

doubles 00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99

each month just change the first 2 xx to the current month example 

01 jan 02 feb 03 march 04 April etc....

if ur budget allow you van really get hits by using mirror of second digit. 

example in addition to nov being 11xx. It can be 16xx too

dec 17xx oct 15xx sept 4xx u can finish rerestroom now in dec I'm playing

1216 1227,1238,1249,1250

1200 1211 1222 1233 1244 1255 1266 1277 1288 1299

i don't play Em all. I used other strategies to reduce list.

United States
                            Member #135373
                            November 23, 2012
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I feel ya..... Thanks for being positive and respectful.  I'm a rookie. In the pick 4. But I feel like I'm da rookie of the year.  I get better by the day.  I appreciate sharing any info I know. It'enough money for all of us to eat well.   Last month. Fla lottery paid my child support... I'm loving it

Cola SC
                              United States
                              Member #82220
                              November 8, 2009
                              146 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for posting