Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I can Guarantee you 10+ box hits a month and a few straights... In Pick 3. So dang ez too

Topic closed. 78 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #135373
November 23, 2012
60 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Out of the six boxed winners in Nov, only 2 were qualified to play because the other four had no matches from the previous winner, so had i actually played, I would've not considered those four.

For example,

Florida,

Nov. 9 mid-192

Nov. 9 eve-533

I would've played every combo within the 30 that has a 1, 9 or 2 in it and not played the 335. This is one example, the other three box hits would also not be played for the same reason.

Cool.  I like someone like u who does their due diligence ....  I'm not a pro or perfectionist.  Not on LP to showboat.  Just thought to share something that I use to get hits often.... I wanna see us all eat well...no ego here......

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Okay, i'll shed some light. Had I actually played in Nov. and so far in dec. i would've been in the poor house. Is that enough light for ya?. Green laugh

Well, I actually meant in terms of how to look at the "whole number" in (2) parts. There's a truth hidden in every combination that 99% of players look completely overlook...'cause they're not thinkin' outside the box...no pun intended. I'll put it over in Lottery Discussion, okay.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
      Member #135373
      November 23, 2012
      60 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Well they say don't play with money you cannot afford to lose..... Seems like you don't have any other odd reduction strategies.  The Julian calander brings hits. Hippy.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Cool.  I like someone like u who does their due diligence ....  I'm not a pro or perfectionist.  Not on LP to showboat.  Just thought to share something that I use to get hits often.... I wanna see us all eat well...no ego here......

Has nothing to do with showboating. If i'm going to spend my hard earned money, I want to make sure there's  potential there. Maybe you have money to throw away on unproven methods while you cross your fingers, but that's not how I base things.

I just did florida October, and there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that there were 4 straight hits, and one box win.

The bad news is that the only ones I would've played which matched at least one number from the previous draw would've  been 2 straights. what a shame, that month could've been a good month. Depending on how much it would've cost, there's a possibility a net profit would be made with just those two straight hits alone. Don't have the time right now to do the profit/loss workout.

Oct. 2 mid-228- box hit.  No win because last winning number was 407, no matches.

Oct. 3 eve-304- straight hit. WIN, last winning number was 384, a match.

oct. 4 eve-292- straight hit. No win, last winning number 307, no match.

Oct. 6 eve-285- Straight hit. No win, last winning number- 101, no match.

Oct. 30 mid-295- Straight hit. WIN, last winning number-055, a match.

United States
          Member #135373
          November 23, 2012
          60 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

See that's what's up.  Like I said I appreciate ur feedback. now online that would be $3600 on the straights.  Playing $60 a day 30 days amonth.  $1800.  $1800 profit. With basic wagering. With some progressive betting make a lot more..   Anyway hope you'll can use the Julian calendar as you'll see fit if at all.....   God bless

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

See that's what's up.  Like I said I appreciate ur feedback. now online that would be $3600 on the straights.  Playing $60 a day 30 days amonth.  $1800.  $1800 profit. With basic wagering. With some progressive betting make a lot more..   Anyway hope you'll can use the Julian calendar as you'll see fit if at all.....   God bless

Online pays $900.00 for a straight, not $1,800.00. I would've evened out. But I doubt you'd spend 60 bucks a day, so maybe some profit.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19754 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

for sharing your ideas

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #135373
                November 23, 2012
                60 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

4 wins at $900 a pop equals $3600.  Playing all numbers straight.   Would bring you $1800 profit basic wagering without odd reduction...  That's in state you researched.  Again.  I hope you can use the info I put out there. If you can congrats. If not. Oh well. I'm still playing winning and cashing checks.  Remember all folks cash flow is not created equal.      different strokes for different folks. You. Anybody can sit online all day and say how a strategy won't help them.    Don't let my infancy to Lottery Post fool ya.... I gets lottery money.....       Isn't that the purpose of most members on here. Or is it to be on here playing around all day.........   Starting tou find out this forumn is mainly occupied with losers and waNina be Bill Oreileys.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

4 wins at $900 a pop equals $3600.  Playing all numbers straight.   Would bring you $1800 profit basic wagering without odd reduction...  That's in state you researched.  Again.  I hope you can use the info I put out there. If you can congrats. If not. Oh well. I'm still playing winning and cashing checks.  Remember all folks cash flow is not created equal.      different strokes for different folks. You. Anybody can sit online all day and say how a strategy won't help them.    Don't let my infancy to Lottery Post fool ya.... I gets lottery money.....       Isn't that the purpose of most members on here. Or is it to be on here playing around all day.........   Starting tou find out this forumn is mainly occupied with losers and waNina be Bill Oreileys.

So your calling everyone in the forum a loser,

and saying that gambling on pick 3 games is a great source of income........ What?LOL

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #49379
                    January 28, 2007
                    2356 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Cash4king posted this to help people out. It's a shame people have to  trash him. If you have a better system show it and leave this person alone. Everyone has their own thing  so let hime be. I see more hits in Pick 4 here maybe you should check that as it pays more money. You go Cash !!!!!!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19754 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

hey where his face go?

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Yeah ok, I'm gonna spend 1800 dollars in the hopes I get 4 straights. haha ahahha ahhaa

Crazy

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Cash4king posted this to help people out. It's a shame people have to  trash him. If you have a better system show it and leave this person alone. Everyone has their own thing  so let hime be. I see more hits in Pick 4 here maybe you should check that as it pays more money. You go Cash !!!!!!

I appreciate anyone who's willing to share their ideas, but when Cash makes outrageous claims, and I show that those claims are not  exactly what they may be, Cash gets defensive.

You have to be really careful when you use words like "guarantee". There are a few things in life that are guaranteed, and you know what they are.

Sorry, the math doesn't add up. Sure October was good, but how about Nov, and half of Dec? Nov. was a failure, and Dec. isn't looking good so far. Not to mention all the months before Oct. Haven't done them yet.

The only gaurantee in lottery is that there are no guarantees.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                            florida
                            United States
                            Member #136668
                            December 16, 2012
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

fl tonite im saying 852 771 or 447

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

If you try to sell anything here, I can make a guarantee also.

Green laugh

WHATT