Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Christians against lottery and gambling

Topic closed. 506 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Todd.

Page 17 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I know!  Helpmewin is very creative and original.

Wtg, nice detective work on the diagnosis Artist77.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Is Billionaire Tubby still unemployed and posting all day and insulting the nice people on LP?  There seems to be consensus among many of the members that he needs professional help. I shared some of his posts with a good friend from college who is a psychologist.  She finally got back to me today. The profile highlights are below:

1.) Hostility towards women. He only knows women as welfare recipients and having a limited education.  This says a great deal about his background and experiences.  He likely was an abused child so is acting out now about his basic needs not having been met by his own mother. He also likely has never had any sort of a relationship with a female. His in-person interactions with women are likely awkward and he often feels uncomfortable and embarrassed.

2.) Delusional:  He believes everyone is following him.  Classic paranoia.

3.) Dares people to post in response to his hostile posts yet he seems to have a lot of free time all day long. He very likely has had a string of low paying jobs that ended in his termination. He has probably been the outsider in all of these jobs and did not get along well with his coworkers. It is probable he was bullied.

4.) His expressions and grammar use indicate a person of very limited education. Of special note is the fact that he never uses a "period" in his posts, just "... "  A "period" indicates completion and the end of a thought and the failure to use one means he is being pulled mentally in several directions at once.  He may be a long term schizophrenic who has ceased to take his medication.

5.) He is likely predisposed to violence due to his feelings of alienation in society.

Wtg, nice detective work on the diagnosis  Artist77.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4788 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Wtg, nice detective work on the diagnosis Artist77.

Thank you Ronnie.  I edited it down since there was quite a bit more graphic analysis on his "issues" with women. I attempted to keep it family friendly.

J'aime La France.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Well you hurl more insults and names than I sir....but you have no life so keep on posting...

Ok, I logged back in to follow you around and wait for the Storage Wars Texas updates.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Or perhaps you can give insights on Baggage Wars??

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10351 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

OMG. This made me spew my tea all over my keyboard.

This is known as a 'sneezle' I'm sure someone will find a great 'sneezle' emotie.

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4788 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Or perhaps you can give insights on Baggage Wars??

Ronnie, did you know a new line of oversized baggage was modeled after B2b??  It is called butts too big (b2b).

J'aime La France.

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Is Billionaire Tubby still unemployed and posting all day and insulting the nice people on LP?  There seems to be consensus among many of the members that he needs professional help. I shared some of his posts with a good friend from college who is a psychologist.  She finally got back to me today. The profile highlights are below:

1.) Hostility towards women. He only knows women as welfare recipients and having a limited education.  This says a great deal about his background and experiences.  He likely was an abused child so is acting out now about his basic needs not having been met by his own mother. He also likely has never had any sort of a relationship with a female. His in-person interactions with women are likely awkward and he often feels uncomfortable and embarrassed.

2.) Delusional:  He believes everyone is following him.  Classic paranoia.

3.) Dares people to post in response to his hostile posts yet he seems to have a lot of free time all day long. He very likely has had a string of low paying jobs that ended in his termination. He has probably been the outsider in all of these jobs and did not get along well with his coworkers. It is probable he was bullied.

4.) His expressions and grammar use indicate a person of very limited education. Of special note is the fact that he never uses a "period" in his posts, just "... "  A "period" indicates completion and the end of a thought and the failure to use one means he is being pulled mentally in several directions at once.  He may be a long term schizophrenic who has ceased to take his medication.

5.) He is likely predisposed to violence due to his feelings of alienation in society.

I love it you are so infactuated with me you can't help yourself LOL You have nothing else better to do than psychoanalyze me.....you need to talk to a therapist before you start stalking....again.....LOL hilarious

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie, did you know a new line of oversized baggage was modeled after B2b??  It is called butts too big (b2b).

No doubt b2b pulls TWO OF THEM when he goes dumpster diving.

United States
                    Member #130815
                    July 25, 2012
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I know!  Helpmewin is very creative and original.

Yeah it is you think they'd use that "creativity and originality to get a job....but welfare is apprently very lucrative to that family

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Yeah it is you think they'd use that "creativity and originality to get a job....but welfare is apprently very lucrative to that family

fayetteville, nc
                      United States
                      Member #130823
                      July 25, 2012
                      666 Posts

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4788 Posts
                        Posted: January 17, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

No doubt b2b pulls TWO OF THEM when he goes dumpster diving.

Hurray!  I like how he thinks women are "crushing" on him.  Looks like the analysis was dead on!

J'aime La France.

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: January 17, 2013, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

That online degree is finally paying off for you Art....good one....before you know it you'll be able to quit that tour guide job and go into your field of study...

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4788 Posts
                            Posted: January 17, 2013, 8:04 pm - IP Logged
                            fayetteville, nc
                            United States
                            Member #130823
                            July 25, 2012
                            666 Posts

Ronnie, notice how all his posts fall into the categories of that profile?  Very, very predictable.

Yes Nod

J'aime La France.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: January 17, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie, notice how all his posts fall into the categories of that profile?  Very, very predictable.

Yes Nod

Yeah, like a broken record. I have to wonder how dysfunctional he really is?

How much do you weigh b2b?

Page 17 of 34