Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Christians against lottery and gambling

Topic closed. 506 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Todd.

Page 34 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2013, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

No power play?  Those are part of my numbers in line 1.  19 is calling my name and so is the # 13. And it was a QP?

Its amazing how the senses can pick up on a number (or numbers) that are going to hit. 

I don't make picks for PB, but on MM last week I was playing wheels and used a correct "fixed" number two draws in a row. lol. lol. 

The 13 has been jumping out at me too. lol. lol. Lets see if it makes the winners circle tonight.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Its amazing how the senses can pick up on a number (or numbers) that are going to hit. 

I don't make picks for PB, but on MM last week I was playing wheels and used a correct "fixed" number two draws in a row. lol. lol. 

The 13 has been jumping out at me too. lol. lol. Lets see if it makes the winners circle tonight.

Yes, all numbers were QP.

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

No power play?  Those are part of my numbers in line 1.  19 is calling my name and so is the # 13. And it was a QP?

Yes, all numbers were QP.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4784 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2013, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't feel numbers call my name all the time but these did...lol. Watch them come up in a different game. I like all your QP numbers and I rarely like QP #'s.  Good luck!

J'aime La France.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4784 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't feel numbers call my name all the time but these did...lol. Watch them come up in a different game. I like all your QP numbers and I rarely like QP #'s.  Good luck!

My state has had 8  2nd place PB winners in 8 weeks.

J'aime La France.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I'm the same way. Right now Im not even trying to pick winners cuz its just not there. 

Here's wishing you the best on your tix tonight........Cheers

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Have to check out...... Have a good night everyone.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

My state has had 8  2nd place PB winners in 8 weeks.

Wow. You are moving your way up the list of winners 2 b.

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I agree, but I think he wants to make amends and have discussion. Just saiyin, it could be........

Now if we can agree here....ALL of us had gotten a little childish in our post here myself included.....which is why I kept reposting my original topic over and over...I didnt want to keep being drawn in by the negative comments and pretty much only wanted to deal with the topic at hand....Now I will apologize when I also get an apology...but I will apologize to anybody else who got caught up in this childish mess....Im not telling anyone what to think, or do, or write, or whatever but when you stray off the topic at hand...things get misconstrued and people end up posting 36 pages of crap...LOL Now please understand that is where Im coming from when I say........Can we keep all comments relevant to post......

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2013, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Now if we can agree here....ALL of us had gotten a little childish in our post here myself included.....which is why I kept reposting my original topic over and over...I didnt want to keep being drawn in by the negative comments and pretty much only wanted to deal with the topic at hand....Now I will apologize when I also get an apology...but I will apologize to anybody else who got caught up in this childish mess....Im not telling anyone what to think, or do, or write, or whatever but when you stray off the topic at hand...things get misconstrued and people end up posting 36 pages of crap...LOL Now please understand that is where Im coming from when I say........Can we keep all comments relevant to post......

Have you heard the theory that Jesus traveled to India?

There are purportedly some buddhist texts that document Jesus visited some buddhist temples.

His name was Issa, and you can check it out on youtube.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                      Gurnee, Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #49731
                      February 12, 2007
                      917 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2013, 6:14 am - IP Logged

I am a Christian of non-denominational variety.  I have also been a part (briefly) of a fundamental Bible cult (got in, got out in less than 4 months because I didn't like what they were preaching about money and dating). Pastors of many of the churches I have attended have preached that gambling and the lottery are sinful acts, but when I ask where in the Bible does it say that, they point to scriptures talking about the good of earning wages or the ones about the prodigal son.  But some would accept lottery winnings as tithes and offerings.  These very same churches harp about tithing as a necessity to receive God's blessings...the only ones I see getting blessed are the pastors that preach tithing as a requirement for Christians.

I will happily purchase my lottery tickets, and when I do win, I will decide if I want to be like Abraham and give churches a tenth of the spoils of my win, after all, Abraham did that of his own volution and the Bible never says he ever tithed before or after that event from his own production.  Those who I get in debates about tithing will often resort to saying one's willingness to tithe is a indication of your heart toward God...again, nice religious rhetoric, but not founded in scripture.  Or I like the one where they say that the people in the Bible tithed livestock and crops because they didn't have money in those days.  This is scary to think these people are supposed to be leading sinners to Christ, and obviously have not read the Bible through and through to know that the first mention of money comes in Genesis 17 (and Genesis is the first book of the OT) and occurs at least 133 times throughout the Bible. But enough about the religious scammers who look down on those who win the lottery, but take scripture out of context to guilt trip people into paying them a tenth of their gross income.  For those who believe that is good, please read Deuteronomy Chapters 12 and 14 in their entirely as well as the entire book of Malachi (it is only 3 chapters; please note who those scriptures are directed at...I will be a spoiler and let you know it was the Levites those scriptures were directed at).

Powerball...Mega Millions...and any state lottery with a cash value jackpot of at least 5 million are fair game for me to play.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I tried cleaning up this topic, but it turns out the entire topic is just rubbish, with the original poster spamming his own thread with countless bumps and the rest posting a bunch of crap images over and over.

*Locks Thread*

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 34 of 34