Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Christians against lottery and gambling

Topic closed. 506 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Todd.

Page 30 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130815
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2013, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Has anyone else experienced this...it being sunday and all I am reminded of what my sister keeps saying...Playing the lottery is gambling and gambling is a sin...her church is big on not gambling and such...her pastor has said on more than one occassion that lottery winnings would not be apprieciated or accepted as tithe...which shocked the crap out of me LOL...now I've asked her point blank "So if i won you wouldn't want any of the money"? LOL I have yet to receive a straight answer from her on that...but has anyone else experienced this I mean I can't even mention the lottery around her without a chastising look....LOL it dosen't stop me by the way....

discussion

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19911 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2013, 8:28 am - IP Logged

discussion

B2B, stop reposting the same thing over and over we have discussed the topic

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19911 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

B2B, stop reposting the same thing over and over we have discussed the topic

For B2B to stop spamming

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2013, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Lurking

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Bash

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Has anyone else experienced this...it being sunday and all I am reminded of what my sister keeps saying...Playing the lottery is gambling and gambling is a sin...her church is big on not gambling and such...her pastor has said on more than one occassion that lottery winnings would not be apprieciated or accepted as tithe...which shocked the crap out of me LOL...now I've asked her point blank "So if i won you wouldn't want any of the money"? LOL I have yet to receive a straight answer from her on that...but has anyone else experienced this I mean I can't even mention the lottery around her without a chastising look....LOL it dosen't stop me by the way....

Original post for discussion

United States
              Member #130815
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Topic

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

for

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

discussion

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts

Original post for discussion

No one is interested b2b.

United States
                      Member #130815
                      July 25, 2012
                      1636 Posts

Discuss this topic

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Topic

You

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts

for

have

United States
                            Member #130815
                            July 25, 2012
                            1636 Posts

or don't post

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

discussion

alienated everyone.

Page 30 of 34