Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 HELP!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dsscsystems.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2013, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Can  somebody help me out here please?? Ive been trying to win pick 3 for 20+ years (Tristate) Ive tried every single system out there and more. Still nothing... and i mean nothing. Ive studied tested retested stacked and a hundred other things, nothing. I can figure out on paper a lot of the time, but when i try and actually bet it doesnt work.I saw my state lottery state on here they can see how much money Steve player bets on his numbers to win

and claim hes a loser as he bets a lot more on a number to win just so he can show his systems work,, they dont.

My theory is they also know what numbers are being played also thats why they stop the betting 20 mins before the "Draw" I beleive they are watching the numbers and if a lot of people play say 456 they know it and work around that number and place different numbers so the 456 players all lose, my thoughts and theory. Ive watched other states work fairly well with different stratagies ect but mine just doesnt follow the patterns or stratagies. I really think its rigged. Im probably wrong but its what i think. Ive tried em all each and every idea i see here ect. I just dont beleive its possible to win pick 3 period. After all this time i should have gotten something for my efforts.. again nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or advice? Rp said maybe its not my game.. does anyone have a stratagie at all that might give me a clue...as of now i give up! Thankyou.

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
    Constitutional Money Is Real Money
    Brick City
    United States
    Member #1216
    March 3, 2003
    1762 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2013, 4:15 am - IP Logged

If you want to hit the Pick 3 (or Pick 4) drawing in your state, you have to do your homework. You cannot keep jumping from system to system expecting lightning to strike everytime you bet. As you stated you hit when you played on paper, but missed when you bet. That suggests that you need to save your money and keep playing on paper with ONLY ONE OR TWO methods that you like until you can confidently pick winners on paper, then bet.

One of the easiest methods to use is the CALENDAR method. All you need is a calendar and a pen. Since 2012 just ended, you can go back in your state's Pick 3 history and record all the 2012 results on the calendar. Then add 2013. There are all types of ways to use the calandar info, many people look at what came out a week back , a month back or a year back, to get clues on what to play today.

Just pick a tracking/selection method and stick with it and you can win.

As far as your theories on the lottery being rigged, forget about that, most state governments don't employ people talented enough to pull off a scam of that magnitude. Just think about it, most state governments can barely keep the roads paved and the trash picked up, there is no way they are scamming folks throught the Pick 3 and Pick 4 lotteries.

Good luck to you.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
    Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
    Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
    himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2013, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Can  somebody help me out here please?? Ive been trying to win pick 3 for 20+ years (Tristate) Ive tried every single system out there and more. Still nothing... and i mean nothing. Ive studied tested retested stacked and a hundred other things, nothing. I can figure out on paper a lot of the time, but when i try and actually bet it doesnt work.I saw my state lottery state on here they can see how much money Steve player bets on his numbers to win

and claim hes a loser as he bets a lot more on a number to win just so he can show his systems work,, they dont.

My theory is they also know what numbers are being played also thats why they stop the betting 20 mins before the "Draw" I beleive they are watching the numbers and if a lot of people play say 456 they know it and work around that number and place different numbers so the 456 players all lose, my thoughts and theory. Ive watched other states work fairly well with different stratagies ect but mine just doesnt follow the patterns or stratagies. I really think its rigged. Im probably wrong but its what i think. Ive tried em all each and every idea i see here ect. I just dont beleive its possible to win pick 3 period. After all this time i should have gotten something for my efforts.. again nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or advice? Rp said maybe its not my game.. does anyone have a stratagie at all that might give me a clue...as of now i give up! Thankyou.

1. Don't buy anymore of Steve Players systems

2. How many numbers do you play per day on average

3. What system/method are you currently using to select your numbers?

I take it you play the Tri-States (Maine, N.H, Vermont).

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3919 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2013, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Is not about how many hits, is about the Payout! . Your strategy should be  finding  ' A trigger point' (when to bet), and it should be independent of draw history(digits are random!).

I want you to consider these pairs as your  Trigger points as base for your picks:

sequential dif.         pairs

2                          24,27,79

3                          35,36, 68

sequential difference is difference between  any drawn digits, so if there is draw like 553 of  midday of tri-state, seq .diff. of 553= 0 and 2, now choose the pair 24 , 27,79 as your base and remember to keep the priority of sequence 24 over 27 over 79(optional after observation/test). Now be mindful that stats for distinct draws(eg 1234) is higher than doubles,triples (eg 112,111), so stick to unique digits.

Now to  waging strategy: Lets suspend double/triple bets for now, your pool is reduced to 6 digits (remember the seq.diff for 553 was  24-27-79 which is practically 2479), so you are left with 0-1-3-5-6-8 to add to the pairs. Now, the urge to wage all ( remember the priority of pair sequence, this info helps to reduce your picks) picks is tempting, is all about  eventual payout( play less picks, you may wait few days for nice payout), so be patient with your picks. 

If you are in this game to make money, then you might reconsider your waging strategy, sometimes is not the system.

1. Some folks play for str8 bets(cost effective if picks are less than 6 picks, and you play either day or night, not both)

2. Some play only doubles( cost effective when you know when to start/stop waging) I prefer the distinct box /str8 play  without much workout.

Selecting picks for draw 553,  based on  pairs  24, 27,29 , I am going to choose 24 and 27 with x 0,1,3 for final picks 240-241-243-270-271-273 , these picks should be wage for 7 days(you need fiqure the time frame with time), play it for only midday (pairs generated from midday 553), it may hit in the evening, don't even have the temptation to change your hand!(Is about persistent when a method is working).  If the pairs work frequently, then with intuiton you can make some decent payout.

Always play days in advance, to curb the urge to change picks,  the above picks  cost $42  waging str8/box for 7 days  for possible payout  of $290.

I decided to give only two trigger points (another way to avoid distractions) for you to focus on few picks, with time , you can wage str8 bets, Good Luck.

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3919 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Is not about how many hits, is about the Payout! . Your strategy should be  finding  ' A trigger point' (when to bet), and it should be independent of draw history(digits are random!).

I want you to consider these pairs as your  Trigger points as base for your picks:

sequential difference is difference between  any drawn digits, so if there is draw like 553 of  midday of tri-state, seq .diff. of 553= 0 and 2, now choose the pair 24 , 27,79 as your base and remember to keep the priority of sequence 24 over 27 over 79(optional after observation/test). Now be mindful that stats for distinct draws(eg 1234) is higher than doubles,triples (eg 112,111), so stick to unique digits.

Now to  waging strategy: Lets suspend double/triple bets for now, your pool is reduced to 6 digits (remember the seq.diff for 553 was  24-27-79 which is practically 2479), so you are left with 0-1-3-5-6-8 to add to the pairs. Now, the urge to wage all ( remember the priority of pair sequence, this info helps to reduce your picks) picks is tempting, is all about  eventual payout( play less picks, you may wait few days for nice payout), so be patient with your picks. 

If you are in this game to make money, then you might reconsider your waging strategy, sometimes is not the system.

1. Some folks play for str8 bets(cost effective if picks are less than 6 picks, and you play either day or night, not both)

2. Some play only doubles( cost effective when you know when to start/stop waging) I prefer the distinct box /str8 play  without much workout.

Selecting picks for draw 553,  based on  pairs  24, 27,29 , I am going to choose 24 and 27 with x 0,1,3 for final picks 240-241-243-270-271-273 , these picks should be wage for 7 days(you need fiqure the time frame with time), play it for only midday (pairs generated from midday 553), it may hit in the evening, don't even have the temptation to change your hand!(Is about persistent when a method is working).  If the pairs work frequently, then with intuiton you can make some decent payout.

Always play days in advance, to curb the urge to change picks,  the above picks  cost $42  waging str8/box for 7 days  for possible payout  of $290.

I decided to give only two trigger points (another way to avoid distractions) for you to focus on few picks, with time , you can wage str8 bets, Good Luck.

Tri- state

Pick 3Pick 4
          MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
          Sat, Feb 2, 20135530121
          Fri, Feb 1, 201340275861427700
          Thu, Jan 31, 201340411695079965
          Wed, Jan 30, 201376440001927220
          Tue, Jan 29, 201321942672504295
          Mon, Jan 28, 201349190498916696
          Sun, Jan 27, 201348619066265930
          Sat, Jan 26, 201358088227716124
          Fri, Jan 25, 201357239985779129
          Thu, Jan 24, 201357842819759952

Lets look out for draws with trigger ponts 2, 3 (seq. dff), working on middays

Jan 24, draw 578 (trgger 2 and 1) , so choose trigger 2 for pairs 24,27,79(play for 7 days)

jan 25 ,draw 572    for trigger 2

jan 26 draw 580(trigger 3,8) choose 35,36, 68

jan 27 draw 486 for trigger 2

jan 30 draw 764 for trigger 2

Is best to choose midday or Evening(looking at trend) and not both.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            fort
            United States
            Member #72407
            March 17, 2009
            6493 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

try cash34oloist  call speical  play by sums due it helps alot  good luck val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8034 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi adobea78Sun Smiley,

Are there other "sequential dif. pairs" to consider?

Thanks!

United States
                Member #137428
                January 3, 2013
                469 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2013, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Let me help u at least get a hit.  Ok. Is a strategy a 3 year old can understand. 

pick 3 is 3 digits.   XXX

first x always is month of year.  And for oct. use 0. Nov use 1. And dec use 2

second 2 XX 's will be all doubles, 00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99

consecutives 90,01,12,23,34,45,56,67,78,89

And mirrors. 05,16,27,38,49

so it his month. Plays will be 200, 211/ 290 201/ 205 216!  I showed two examples from Each.....

This will help u make some money.  take $77 play online. They give you $77 free as promo. Now u have $145. Play all these numbers. All states. For .25 box....   Everyday u win increase ur wagers by .25 cent. By end of week you should have $1000+ of wins...  goodluck

United States
                  Member #137428
                  January 3, 2013
                  469 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Let me help u at least get a hit.  Ok. Is a strategy a 3 year old can understand. 

so it his month. Plays will be 200, 211/ 290 201/ 205 216!  I showed two examples from Each.....

This will help u make some money.  take $77 play online. They give you $77 free as promo. Now u have $145. Play all these numbers. All states. For .25 box....   Everyday u win increase ur wagers by .25 cent. By end of week you should have $1000+ of wins...  goodluck

Today alone. You would be up around $2000 in wins.  Look for yourself.  Look at results. For all states.  You would be blessed.  Again. God bless. Don't spend too much of your winnings, at one place

United States
                    Member #116344
                    September 8, 2011
                    3919 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2013, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi adobea78Sun Smiley,

Are there other "sequential dif. pairs" to consider?

Thanks!

Generating pairs frequently was discussed on this http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/250349,

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8034 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Generating pairs frequently was discussed on this http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/250349,

Thanks for the link and info, adobea78 Sun Smiley!

I missed that one. I will go over it carefully.

dover delaware
                        United States
                        Member #4466
                        April 26, 2004
                        1191 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2013, 12:22 am - IP Logged

hello  could use any help with delaware---today---397--7690--322--8247---could really really use a hit in both the 3 and 4  thank you very much    lesonook

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3919 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

hello  could use any help with delaware---today---397--7690--322--8247---could really really use a hit in both the 3 and 4  thank you very much    lesonook

see link for workout http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/252034

dover delaware
                            United States
                            Member #4466
                            April 26, 2004
                            1191 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2013, 12:58 am - IP Logged

i do not understand the chart  do i go back and check for the pairs in the chart??  lesonook

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                              NE PA
                              United States
                              Member #127838
                              May 10, 2012
                              1230 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

I checked it out pick4 and very interesting especially all states vs just your own.

I did a similar thing with cashos pick 4, then I went off course and ended up in the hole lol

but that was my fault by not sticking to it