Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 HELP!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dsscsystems.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando, FL
United States
Member #139664
February 28, 2013
7 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I was looking at your post and i had the same problem I was playing for 10 years. What state and or country are u in? I am software developer I have been working on my own program for 2 years, and seems to have much success, it works for pick 3,4,5,6,7 if interested let me know.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4874 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Enigma? No... im sticking with my theory that my state especially is messing with the numbers! You say they have enough stuff they cant fix roads ect.. thats cause my state is cheapwhen it comes to that but when it comes to finding

ways to get money from us they know all the tricks! I stick by my theory the reason they close down 15 mins before the drawing is so they can see which numbers have been heavily bet on again say 456 has a lot of bets, they go right around those numbers and post a different set of winning nubers so they wont have to pay out, while its my opinion i beleive it. As i said the lottery lady posted that they knew by looking how much money has been bet on a certain number an easy task to post numbers around it aagin just my opinion.....

It's not just your state. If too many people play a particular #, say 3333 in pick 4 they will stop selling that #.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

detroit,michigan
      United States
      Member #137401
      January 2, 2013
      65 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Send me some system that work for us

Orlando, FL
        United States
        Member #139664
        February 28, 2013
        7 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

ok, i haven't created any help manual for it yet, so i will have to sit down and teach u how to use it, u around tommorrow? I will meet with u then, if u available tommorrow, or when evers best for u?

willie