Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 HELP!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dsscsystems.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #67660
December 1, 2008
119 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2013, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Today alone. You would be up around $2000 in wins.  Look for yourself.  Look at results. For all states.  You would be blessed.  Again. God bless. Don't spend too much of your winnings, at one place

wow i just won in Ill, 920  from your example . thanks for your tip . i defininetly will stick to it Party

United States
    Member #137428
    January 3, 2013
    469 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Congrats.  Good luck.  Remember. Lose some and win some...Hyper

United States
      Member #137428
      January 3, 2013
      469 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

wow i just won in Ill, 920  from your example . thanks for your tip . i defininetly will stick to it Party

Ontario Missouri and Idaho and Iowa. Would have bought hits in pick 3. 2 states today you would be up $1000+ in pick 4.

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3928 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2013, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

i do not understand the chart  do i go back and check for the pairs in the chart??  lesonook

delawre data

Mon, Feb 4, 2013724
        Sun, Feb 3, 2013153
        Sat, Feb 2, 201339732276908247
        Fri, Feb 1, 201332667570118572
        Thu, Jan 31, 201323371964851881
        Wed, Jan 30, 201315977311907775
        Tue, Jan 29, 201316915348167291
        Mon, Jan 28, 201379918917121865
        Sun, Jan 27, 2013379
        Sat, Jan 26, 201345102553794322
        Pair based chart
        BASE635724465183291
        PENDING KEYS724

locate a pair in your draw which is a SUB of  a BASE, convert PENDING KEYS into pairs for base workout.

example, on Jan 26  , the draw 451 has a SUB 45 , which is a sub of BASE 465, so pick PENDING keys 183 and 724 , convert to pairs to work on: 724- 72-74-24 or 183-18-13-83.

Format: Draw>Sub>Base> Pending> convert Pending into pairs for picks to bet.

United States
          Member #116477
          September 11, 2011
          353 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2013, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot for your help i have one question you show all the doubles but you dont play all of them only the first 2 im confused a little do i play all the doubles fot the second number? as i say you only played the first 2, thanks again.

United States
            Member #116477
            September 11, 2011
            353 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2013, 6:43 am - IP Logged

If  I play for SEPT which would be first number 9 then what doubles do i go with??? all of them??? or 99? 88?

im confused.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
              Saskatchewan
              Canada
              Member #19992
              August 9, 2005
              2867 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2013, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Let me help u at least get a hit.  Ok. Is a strategy a 3 year old can understand. 

pick 3 is 3 digits.   XXX

first x always is month of year.  And for oct. use 0. Nov use 1. And dec use 2

second 2 XX 's will be all doubles, 00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99

consecutives 90,01,12,23,34,45,56,67,78,89

And mirrors. 05,16,27,38,49

so it his month. Plays will be 200, 211/ 290 201/ 205 216!  I showed two examples from Each.....

This will help u make some money.  take $77 play online. They give you $77 free as promo. Now u have $145. Play all these numbers. All states. For .25 box....   Everyday u win increase ur wagers by .25 cent. By end of week you should have $1000+ of wins...  goodluck

This looks good but when i back checked Jan. in Western Canada... only 1 set of numbers were drawn starting with the 1.... it was 1-4-7 so no hits at all.

Only 2 box hits.... was hoping to find something more but not the case..... maybe will have to check and see if upcoming month would have yeilded more hits in prior months picks.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                NE PA
                United States
                Member #127838
                May 10, 2012
                1230 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

This looks good but when i back checked Jan. in Western Canada... only 1 set of numbers were drawn starting with the 1.... it was 1-4-7 so no hits at all.

Only 2 box hits.... was hoping to find something more but not the case..... maybe will have to check and see if upcoming month would have yeilded more hits in prior months picks.

If you read it again it's meant to be played on line,box, all numbers,all states not just your state.

The theory is some of those numbers will come up in some states for it to be profitable, but if you had doubled your wager after winning, yesterday draws had 222,245,299,289, so I "think" it would have been a loss, I'm not sure

If you could figure out a key first digit instead of going by the month number it might work better

United States
                  Member #137428
                  January 3, 2013
                  469 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

If you read it again it's meant to be played on line,box, all numbers,all states not just your state.

The theory is some of those numbers will come up in some states for it to be profitable, but if you had doubled your wager after winning, yesterday draws had 222,245,299,289, so I "think" it would have been a loss, I'm not sure

If you could figure out a key first digit instead of going by the month number it might work better

Poke No system strategy or theory is guaranteed. If it was. That ez.  lotteries would go out off business...

the system will get you a hit though.  Lol

all great lottery players know this.  You have to implement multiple strategies.  And you have to 

know how to wager. And not play every draw...

Dupe Alert I call it a preschool strategy.  It takes no thoughT. Just an ability to enter digits and press enter...

And guess what you didn't have to pay a penny for it.........

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                    NE PA
                    United States
                    Member #127838
                    May 10, 2012
                    1230 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2013, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Poke No system strategy or theory is guaranteed. If it was. That ez.  lotteries would go out off business...

the system will get you a hit though.  Lol

all great lottery players know this.  You have to implement multiple strategies.  And you have to 

know how to wager. And not play every draw...

Dupe Alert I call it a preschool strategy.  It takes no thoughT. Just an ability to enter digits and press enter...

And guess what you didn't have to pay a penny for it.........

I wasn't downing it at all,and it does get hits, I just thought some misunderstood.

You say all great lottery players know this , but this was clearly a new poster, so adding what you wrote now might have been better put with your system to begin with.

just saying...lol

United States
                      Member #116477
                      September 11, 2011
                      353 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Im not sure what youre saying it was a simple question why dont you just answer it instead of  with all due respect "Double talking" Its as simple as  that simply clearly answer the question you were asked or do you not know the answer? Respectfully asked.

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3928 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Im not sure what youre saying it was a simple question why dont you just answer it instead of  with all due respect "Double talking" Its as simple as  that simply clearly answer the question you were asked or do you not know the answer? Respectfully asked.

Try this string $0218146357$ method from this link http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255493, let me know if  u  need further help

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2013, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Can  somebody help me out here please?? Ive been trying to win pick 3 for 20+ years (Tristate) Ive tried every single system out there and more. Still nothing... and i mean nothing. Ive studied tested retested stacked and a hundred other things, nothing. I can figure out on paper a lot of the time, but when i try and actually bet it doesnt work.I saw my state lottery state on here they can see how much money Steve player bets on his numbers to win

and claim hes a loser as he bets a lot more on a number to win just so he can show his systems work,, they dont.

My theory is they also know what numbers are being played also thats why they stop the betting 20 mins before the "Draw" I beleive they are watching the numbers and if a lot of people play say 456 they know it and work around that number and place different numbers so the 456 players all lose, my thoughts and theory. Ive watched other states work fairly well with different stratagies ect but mine just doesnt follow the patterns or stratagies. I really think its rigged. Im probably wrong but its what i think. Ive tried em all each and every idea i see here ect. I just dont beleive its possible to win pick 3 period. After all this time i should have gotten something for my efforts.. again nothing. Does anyone have any ideas or advice? Rp said maybe its not my game.. does anyone have a stratagie at all that might give me a clue...as of now i give up! Thankyou.

I can figure out on paper a lot of the time, but when i try and actually bet it doesnt work.

This happens to many of us even though we mostly use different wokouts.It is an enigma indeed!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                            Member #116477
                            September 11, 2011
                            353 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2013, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Enigma? No... im sticking with my theory that my state especially is messing with the numbers! You say they have enough stuff they cant fix roads ect.. thats cause my state is cheapwhen it comes to that but when it comes to finding

ways to get money from us they know all the tricks! I stick by my theory the reason they close down 15 mins before the drawing is so they can see which numbers have been heavily bet on again say 456 has a lot of bets, they go right around those numbers and post a different set of winning nubers so they wont have to pay out, while its my opinion i beleive it. As i said the lottery lady posted that they knew by looking how much money has been bet on a certain number an easy task to post numbers around it aagin just my opinion.....

United States
                              Member #133964
                              October 14, 2012
                              167 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

wis lottery pick 3 last night was 020   wat should i play tonight ?