Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get ready Headaches coming

Topic closed. 175 replies. Last post 4 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #135278
November 20, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Ok u work for the lottery how do u feel buy changeing numbers that could have come up from destiny?

People wont win cause u changed the balls what ever bye

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

You will give us all your secrets?  ok, this has to be a good joke.

The Lottery Ticket

John, who was in financial difficulty, walked into a church and started to pray.    ''Listen God,'' John said. ''I know I haven't been perfect but I really need to win the lottery. I don't have a lot of money. Please help me out.''    He left the church, a week went by, and he hadn't won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue.    ''Come on, God,'' he said. ''I really need this money. My mom needs surgery and I have bills to pay. Please let me win the lottery.''    He left the synagogue, a week went by, and he didn't win the lottery. So, he went to a mosque and started to pray again.    ''You're starting to disappoint me, God,'' he said. ''I've prayed and prayed. If you just let me win the lottery, I'll be a better person. I don't have to win the jackpot, just enough to get me out of debt. I'll give some to charity, even. Just let me win the lottery.''    John thought this did it, so he got up and walked outside.   

The clouds opened up and a booming voice said, ''John, buy a darn lottery ticket!''

LoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Now THAT was Funny as Heck..!!!

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      42204 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Ok u work for the lottery how do u feel buy changeing numbers that could have come up from destiny?

People wont win cause u changed the balls what ever bye

You win ! I have a headache now.Bang Head

HyperBe Happy.

United States
        Member #135278
        November 20, 2012
        85 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

At this point i lost all intrest for the lottery knowing what i know.

Im playing the game too see how u guys are playing games.

Its getting too the point where i know i cant and never will win.

But what i know is of value i realized at this point i can give up

this.

And go back too poker and play poker and make money off of it

I use too play for the thrill of winning but that changed once i

discovered what i know the fun have deflated cause its not

random.

I assure u u dont want me too post the rest it does me no justice

by posting the rest but it will cause u problems.

I repeat it will cause u problems :) on that.

This is the first site i will post at i will be posting along the internet

if the choice is that i will post not just hear but i have others in mind.

The games started will they end?lol ur choice lol

And i understand lottery money goes too help people.

The reason for the privitation in lotteries is the government gets money if u win or lose.

WIN win for them so they get money up front from a company.

But in reality they overseeing the whole project they will dishout more money

than if they just had their hands in it.

The company thats leasing it is being undercutted they dont realize it lol

But the government has a projected what they will need its been analyized lol

So the company is being tricked in the long run lol.

The government knows how much they will need so not only are they cutting losses

but they have money up front and money coming in guaranteed without sharing the losses lol.

Cause once they go private their will i repeat will be losses lol.

Politics and lotteries go together like peanut butter and jelly lol.

So it has started if i see a ounce of cheating when i buy lottery tickets

i will be posting bottomline.

Saint Louis MO
          United States
          Member #110754
          May 11, 2011
          2650 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:14 am - IP Logged

OMG!  I need another cup of coffee!   

Lele100

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6305 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

You will give us all your secrets?  ok, this has to be a good joke.

The Lottery Ticket

John, who was in financial difficulty, walked into a church and started to pray.    ''Listen God,'' John said. ''I know I haven't been perfect but I really need to win the lottery. I don't have a lot of money. Please help me out.''    He left the church, a week went by, and he hadn't won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue.    ''Come on, God,'' he said. ''I really need this money. My mom needs surgery and I have bills to pay. Please let me win the lottery.''    He left the synagogue, a week went by, and he didn't win the lottery. So, he went to a mosque and started to pray again.    ''You're starting to disappoint me, God,'' he said. ''I've prayed and prayed. If you just let me win the lottery, I'll be a better person. I don't have to win the jackpot, just enough to get me out of debt. I'll give some to charity, even. Just let me win the lottery.''    John thought this did it, so he got up and walked outside.   

The clouds opened up and a booming voice said, ''John, buy a darn lottery ticket!''

Too funny...:Green laugh

I Love Pink & Green 1908

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8396 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:19 am - IP Logged

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 01

02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 02

03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 03

04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 04

05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 05

06 07 08 09 10 11

This is what ur board should look like they lotteries cheat u know how they always use two of the same numbers for instance if the drawing came

03,16,17,41,47 then they will use two of thos whole numbers they will 3 and say for instance 5 where u can see on the board where the 3s are

STAY TUNED MORE TOO COME the reason they always use 2 of the same numbers is u can eliminate numbers if they didnt so how in the world they always use the same 2 i dont know u tell me its cheating look at the last drawing u will see what im talking about so when u pick ur numbers make sure u use 2 of the same numbers they used  like 3s or5s together or 8s and 3s only 2 tho i figured im never gonna win so i will share with the world its a headache if i keep going ur choice choose wisely this is the crust dont let me give the pizza i promise u im going into details this time no more im gonna let this mirinate for a while think and choose wisely

Look at the board u will see what im talking about the lotteries always use 2 of the same numbers  for the combination too stop people from eliminating numbers so when u choose ur numbers make sure u use 1 or 2 of those same numbers if they use like at the 3,16,17,41,47

in reality is this 3 7 8 5 11 so use two of the numbers groups

I've been saying and doing it for years.

For you folks that don't understand more often than not the lottery draws 2 digits from the previous drawing in pick 3 and 4 drawings. 

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                Member #135278
                November 20, 2012
                85 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

this is the 5 games tho they do it every drawing they draw the same 2 whole numbers

on the board 10 isnt a 10 its a 01 because of how often it comes

keep joking lol u wont be in a min

i dont understand how dumb can u be u know i know this stuff

it will hurt u if thousands of people know this right now ur just

avoiding me im on the radar what happens if thousands is?

Choose too lose lol?Ur choice lol this is the crust of the pizza

i have alot of toppings on my pizza lol

I will further explain the board if u guys want me too lol ur choice lol

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I've been saying and doing it for years.

For you folks that don't understand more often than not the lottery draws 2 digits from the previous drawing in pick 3 and 4 drawings. 

Could you write a "Wheel the digits and win" system? Just wondering.

United States
                    Member #135278
                    November 20, 2012
                    85 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Yes i could if ur serious i mean i could give u some good percentages on numbers that wont come i mean i cant produce a system that wins

cause i havent but i can give u ways not too throw ur money away i will be playing just my states lottery and mega millions no powerball cause they cheat so if i see cheating on any lottery i play i will be posting the rest maybe the lotteries wanna know what i know but trust me u dont want people knowing this stuff

when i discovered this stuff it made me feel smart i felt good about myself when i found this stuff out so ask urselves do u want people too be smart or dumb?

And if ur mad i posted this stay tuned cause ur about too be pissed if i conitnue to get cheated i mean pissed

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Yes i could if ur serious i mean i could give u some good percentages on numbers that wont come i mean i cant produce a system that wins

cause i havent but i can give u ways not too throw ur money away i will be playing just my states lottery and mega millions no powerball cause they cheat so if i see cheating on any lottery i play i will be posting the rest maybe the lotteries wanna know what i know but trust me u dont want people knowing this stuff

when i discovered this stuff it made me feel smart i felt good about myself when i found this stuff out so ask urselves do u want people too be smart or dumb?

And if ur mad i posted this stay tuned cause ur about too be pissed if i conitnue to get cheated i mean pissed

That sounds good. A system that wins a little bit would be good.

United States
                        Member #135278
                        November 20, 2012
                        85 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2013, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Ronnie lol this isnt a joke u think its a joke but people are pissed i posted this lol trust me.

Their is people that understands numbers in general and why they shouldnt use certain

numbers with others.

Is this a joke i bet the lotteries wouldnt say it was lol

This is the first step u need too know about numbers before u pick numbers.

Imagine now if i had a fair chance i wouldnt of posted nothing now i can careless

cause i feel im blackballed.

Well if thats the case look at these blackballs lol

I felt so smart when i discovered this stuff that up top is

old news.

But the stuff im gonna post i felt like a genius i dont bother sharing

cause im blackballed.

And blackballed means no wins ever no any numbers.

Fine but can u blackball america players?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo lol if they get a win im fine with it.

And if many people understand this stuff and agree with me then how

will u find me in the system when my numbers get played?

U gonna go to every camera and check and see who bought tickets?

Believe it or not they go to cameras too see who bought tickets

lol wow tickets that can win that is.

So what will it be choose wisely trust me choose wisley i will repeat.

Cause it will be hard to avoid alot of people instead of just me.

Choose wisley im gonna give u guys a day i wont be playing today

i will start playing tommorrow.

Sleep on it and choose dont make ur mind up in a day sleep on it.

Think with a fresh mind ur choice :)

Ronnie stay tuned cause i will be posting i promise

cause it does me no good.

But if i can help u not throw ur money away then i felt like i won.

Im going back to poker full time in a minute im giving up this lottery dream.

My advice is sleep on it u got a day and i will start playing the lottery tommorrow.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

No joke, Im a believe in D better odds play LW.

United States
                            Member #135278
                            November 20, 2012
                            85 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

For the people that lost in life ur state only get a jackpot win based on how much lottery tickets that state sells.

Its politics thats why states get wins in a nutshell its based on ticket sells overall.

Not because alot of people bought their its based on who bought the most out of each state.

So if ur state isnt buying alot of tickets then guess what ur chances of winning is so slim.

Politics and lotteries and Sports and cash flow of america.

Im blackballed cause i guess people think im gonna start a revolution

or something.

Thats far from the case im just not boxed in thats all.

U gotta becareful who posses alot of money cause then they can start their

own lil world if they choose.

U seen on america most wanted that guy that had churches on that farm land

and he started a cult of some sort.

I understand their is policies placed where u have to scout the winners these days.

I will say this BRAD DUKE  really won cause he was playing when it was a time

where its wasnt computerized he had a fair chance on winning.

Now since 2009 after jonathan vargas won they switched it

i guess too controll who gets the money and who doesnt.

Ok ur state just won a jackpot yesterday u will be throwing ur money away

if u played the next drawing cause what are the chances u will get a win.

U say its the same i tell u ur a lie cause its controlled.

If i post the next installments people are gonna see its fixed quick picks.

Im gonna show u where the computer get quick pick numbers from.

I wouldnt be saying its fixed if i didnt have evidence now i have the evidence.

United States
                              Member #135278
                              November 20, 2012
                              85 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2013, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

U have to be trusted too run the lottery u have too have holded a government job in the past too become board

member like the georgia lady.

They have to know u can be trusted this goes for judges and politicians as well.

Their will come a time where u are tested too see if ur willing to bend the rules a bit.

And if u choose the right way ur not accepted lol its politics

maybe they only want u too bend the rules once too see if u can be trusted.

Georgia lady was preselected because she held a job for the governer

she was preselected.

She worked for the citys budget or something so she knew the game and what goes on

in politics.

The other candidates had no chance on winning.

Pretty much politics u factor in all the money lotteries use up for the play slips.

Thats a bill for them u know this right guess who paying for it the players.

They have too buy lottery machines guess who will pay for those machines

the players.

They have bills every month besides the government that has too be paid

so what if they have a losing month?

How will u guys get lottery play slips?

U ever think of this?

They have reserve money but what happens if they take a lost

every month?

Its not imaginable for them so u have to bend rules.

They have to pay for tv ads and ads and the stores that holds the machines.

Each terminal recieves 5 cent per ticket thats sold.

U know why places get more wins cause they are selling more tickets.

So if u play lottery tickets at a store location that just opened up u wont get a jackpot win.

The lotteries like to award the store owners based on ticket sales.

So in the nut shell lotteries have bills also

And guess whos paying the  rent? U guessed it lol

Im about to go watch MALCOLM X SINCE IT BLACK HISTORY MONTH TO CELEBRATE

Page 3 of 12