Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How unluckly can one be??

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:44 am - IP Logged

That is not what I call being "unlucky"...that is merely the experience of majority of lottery players. The lottery does not exist to produce a lot of jackpot winners just like companies do not exist merely to provide a job for people. 

You want to know what unlucky is? Try buying two plays for the 1990 Florida Lotto April jackpot that was over $30 million and having all six numbers on that ticket...3 on one line and the other 3 on the next line! Or try having picked numbers for the $12 million MM drawing in Dec. of 2002 that your wife guilt tripped you into not buying the tickets because playing the lottery is a sin in her view only to hear WBBM announce those very same numbers the next day! Homer Simpson "DOH!"

that is unlucky.

Maybe this was your wife's way of expressing she was having second thoughts about the open marriage concept. What?    Love

Columbia, SC
    United States
    Member #135285
    November 21, 2012
    584 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Maybe this was your wife's way of expressing she was having second thoughts about the open marriage concept. What?    Love

BwAaHHHaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

wendylou555's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
      Springfield
      United States
      Member #137037
      December 25, 2012
      3 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Why do you keep doing it then? i would think your torturing yourself. I dont know iv about given up on little lotto in Illinois, played every day for the past 2 years and thought its only 5 fricking numbers why cant i get it right? lol but there are so many numbers between 1 and 39 its just luck I think if you do get it. Good luck to you, I hope it gets better for ya and one day you win. Lots of luck, Blondie!!!

Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #135285
        November 21, 2012
        584 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Here's the kind of luck I've had this month. I play the Palmetto Cash 5 quite regularly. This lottery has seems to average about 1 to 2 winners every 2 to 3 months. The first night I skipped playing this month, they had a winner. The very next day, I skipped playing because in my mind I thought it would be awhile before there was another winner, but NooooooooOOoooo, they had a winner the very next day too. So I'm playing like crazy every day until last night, I skipped....I was too tired to even stop in the store....and...well, you guessed it....another winner last night...What the H*LL?

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40513 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Very.

yep

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4792 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Here's the kind of luck I've had this month. I play the Palmetto Cash 5 quite regularly. This lottery has seems to average about 1 to 2 winners every 2 to 3 months. The first night I skipped playing this month, they had a winner. The very next day, I skipped playing because in my mind I thought it would be awhile before there was another winner, but NooooooooOOoooo, they had a winner the very next day too. So I'm playing like crazy every day until last night, I skipped....I was too tired to even stop in the store....and...well, you guessed it....another winner last night...What the H*LL?

lol

J'aime La France.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19858 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

i just wondering if you stop in the store and get a quick pick when you play?

the reason i ask is because if you are playing your own numbers you might want to run them for days @ at time that's what i do..usually 14days then i don't have to worry about them..White Bounce

Let it Snow Snowman

Columbia, SC
                United States
                Member #135285
                November 21, 2012
                584 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

i just wondering if you stop in the store and get a quick pick when you play?

the reason i ask is because if you are playing your own numbers you might want to run them for days @ at time that's what i do..usually 14days then i don't have to worry about them..White Bounce

I use quick picks very seldomly. I do play my own numbers but I can't do it in advance because I select new ones each day and they are based on a formula I use from the previous night's draw. Although that is very good advice for those who have a certain set of numbers they play on a regular basis.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19858 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I use quick picks very seldomly. I do play my own numbers but I can't do it in advance because I select new ones each day and they are based on a formula I use from the previous night's draw. Although that is very good advice for those who have a certain set of numbers they play on a regular basis.

Let it Snow Snowman