Welcome Guest
You last visited April 24, 2018, 8:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who Was She?

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rodan.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

If you are referring to Cynthia Stafford, yes, she won. You can find all kind of information about it, she was on CNN news, I think she was even on Oprah' show. 

She won,  and, yes, she won 112 million dollars, but, how she says she won, could be disputed.

$112 million sounds good to me.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes Nod

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

I checked out the Lottery Post Bookstore, too, no show.

For those that may be interested, I first found out about this situation on a radio show, " The Laura Lee Show", the guest on the show was Fredric Lehrman, ( I think she spelled it Fredic Lehrman on her website ) The show was called " Prosperity Conciousness", but, I'm not sure you can access it at her site anymore.

On this radio show, about half way through it, Fredric tells of a client of his, who practiced his methods to gain prosperity, she applied it to winning the lottery.  She won the six pick lottery in her state of Wisconsin.  She then moved to Arizona, and, thought to herself, " well, maybe it was just a fluke, maybe I just got lucky. IF Prosperity Consciousness really works, I should be able to do it again". So, she applied the same techniques, that she put together from attending Fredric Lehrman's Prosperity Conciousness course, and,  yes, she won again. According to the radio show, she then wrote a book and tape, called it "Let Go and Win".   

Now you know as much as I know about this situation.

I don't call that luck, but, then, I don't know what you call it.  IF this story is true. That is what I want to find out. And, I want to buy that booklet and tape.

I emailed Fredric Lehrman, the person who teaches  the "Proserity Conciousness" course,  to see if he remembered the lady's name, and where to get the booklet, but, he didn't reply.  Maybe someone else could try him.

It seems the easiest thing to do is to contact the radio station that hosted that show unless it's been shut down which then lead you to try and track the people who worked there especially in their storage/archives section. They just might know where the tapes are today. Good luck!

That money's gone fo ever

United States
        Member #139485
        February 24, 2013
        20 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

It seems the easiest thing to do is to contact the radio station that hosted that show unless it's been shut down which then lead you to try and track the people who worked there especially in their storage/archives section. They just might know where the tapes are today. Good luck!

Well, this is probably the fourth or fifth time, I took interest in finding out, since I first came across the radio show that spoke about it. 

Something in me just nudged me to post it here at LotteryPost. Who knows? Maybe someone will come across this thread and post a reply, maybe even the person that won and actually wrote the book.  Maybe someone has it, and, will upload it's audio to the net.

I can wish and hope. Anyone who plays the lottery has that.

Thanks to all that took interest in this as I did.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Chasing the Dream.
          White Shores- California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4965 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

The "Let Go And Win" system sounds vaguely and eerily like my "Don't Be A Goof - Go Aloof" system.

I just hope I'm not about to be embroiled in a copyright infringement imbroglio.

Its no worse than trying to win the MM & PB by going off fortune cookies.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            20161 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to google some info on when the Wisconsin and Arizona lotteries started, I did this before, and, didn't find much, but, I'm going to do that again. It's possible those are states where the winners can be anonymous.

That would be a good idea to just get a list of winners in both states ,and compare.

The name of the booklet and tape is " Let Go and Win ".   I picked this up off a radio show, I listened to years ago.

It could be very few copies are in print. Might only be available by stumbling upon one at a yard or garage sale.

No, I wasn't referring to Gail Howard, I am aware of her. I'm referring to Cynthia Stafford, as the person who won Powerball, in the state of California, on Mother's Day, in 2007.  But, this is not the lady who wrote the booklet "Let Go and Win". 

Anyone who is aware of how Cynthia Stafford says she won, would be interested in my post.  I doubt if anyone else would. 

In my opinion, if someone can pick six numbers out of 175,000,000 and win,  I will listen or at least read how they did it.

"In my opinion, if someone can pick six numbers out of 175,000,000 and win,  I will listen or at least read how they did it."

Brad Duke did that and he claimed he had a system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1796 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

You DO NOT need to read the booklet "Let Go and Win" by some unknown woman, because she applied someone else's techniques herself.  You need to go back to the Original Source, which was Fredric Lehrman, and his "Prosperity Consciousness" strategy.  Track down this information, learn and master the same Prosperity strategy applied to the lottery, just as your unknown author did, the lady that won the lottery.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                5934 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2013, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Its no worse than trying to win the MM & PB by going off fortune cookies.

I have done that a few times.  I got 3 numbers once.

Demand justice for Kokito!!!! United Airlines is a criminal. Boycott United Airlines.

RedStang's avatar - laughing chimp.gif
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3165 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Checked out the LP Book store, nothing there like that title, 8 more hours until the Walking Dead, then I give up.

Haa Love the way they kill those zombies. Reminds me of the evil dead.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19967 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

You DO NOT need to read the booklet "Let Go and Win" by some unknown woman, because she applied someone else's techniques herself.  You need to go back to the Original Source, which was Fredric Lehrman, and his "Prosperity Consciousness" strategy.  Track down this information, learn and master the same Prosperity strategy applied to the lottery, just as your unknown author did, the lady that won the lottery.

that's sounds better because i can't find anything else related to that woman, thanks for clearing this up for us all.I Agree!

Patriot

NY
                      United States
                      Member #23835
                      October 16, 2005
                      3780 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I checked out the Lottery Post Bookstore, too, no show.

For those that may be interested, I first found out about this situation on a radio show, " The Laura Lee Show", the guest on the show was Fredric Lehrman, ( I think she spelled it Fredic Lehrman on her website ) The show was called " Prosperity Conciousness", but, I'm not sure you can access it at her site anymore.

On this radio show, about half way through it, Fredric tells of a client of his, who practiced his methods to gain prosperity, she applied it to winning the lottery.  She won the six pick lottery in her state of Wisconsin.  She then moved to Arizona, and, thought to herself, " well, maybe it was just a fluke, maybe I just got lucky. IF Prosperity Consciousness really works, I should be able to do it again". So, she applied the same techniques, that she put together from attending Fredric Lehrman's Prosperity Conciousness course, and,  yes, she won again. According to the radio show, she then wrote a book and tape, called it "Let Go and Win".   

Now you know as much as I know about this situation.

I don't call that luck, but, then, I don't know what you call it.  IF this story is true. That is what I want to find out. And, I want to buy that booklet and tape.

I emailed Fredric Lehrman, the person who teaches  the "Proserity Conciousness" course,  to see if he remembered the lady's name, and where to get the booklet, but, he didn't reply.  Maybe someone else could try him.

"Fredric tells of a client of his, who practiced his methods to gain prosperity"

I can't tell you much, but I can tell you that when a guy selling something called "Prosperity Consciousness" for $85 says that one of his clients won the lottery twice just by believing she could it absolutely has to be 100% true.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        13507 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Prosperity consciousness is based on the idea that our thoughts create the reality we see and experience on a daily basis. By using a specific set of tools, we can root out the negative thinking which is causing us to experience lack and transform our lives on all levels and attract a bounty of abundance.

Steps :

Set aside at least twenty minutes a day to study and visualize your new life.
                          Buy a loose leaf binder and label it "Dreams Unlimited." This is where you will workshop the life you are creating for yourself and get clear on what you really want. This will be the place where you write your affirmations, make notes about the process, collect uplifting quotes, make collages of the things you are manifesting, and keep track of the things you accomplish.
                          Develop an affirmation for yourself based on what you are attempting to attract into your life. It should be present tense and contain only positive statements. An example would be "I am rich beyond my wildest dreams" or "Life is easy and fun".
                          Write out your affirmation at least ten times a day and put it in your notebook. When you are tempted to dwell on the negative, repeat it silently over and over in your head while you take deep breaths.
                          Ignore the naysayers, dream killers, and negative people who tell you that it can't be done. If someone else has ever done it before, then you can too.
                          Spend a few quiet minutes every day breathing deeply and visualizing your goal as already completed. Picture exactly how you want it to be, but be willing to accept something better. Don't limit yourself.
                          Read books on creative visualization, prosperity consciousness, and positive thinking.
                          Live "as if." If a circumstance in your life is not how you want it, withdraw your attention from it. Whatever you focus on expands. Live as if all of your dreams are a reality now.
                          "Follow your bliss." Experience the joy life offers at every turn if you know how to look for it. Share your love where ever you can. Wear comfortable clothes in colors that you love. Drink a wonderful cup of tea and watch a sunset. Do only that which brings you joy.
                          Let it go. Trust that the Universe has heard your request and is doing everything It can to bring it about. Forget about it. Don't worry or fret. Live in the moment and watch how all of your needs are met. When you lose faith, call on your childlike resources and pretend

Tips

• You have only one life to live. Live it free of misery, negative ideas and people, and choose to take control of what you experience now.
                        • Take quiet time every day.
                        • You have an infinite untapped power that will guide you and direct you if you allow it to.
                        • Whatever you focus on expands. Focus on the money you *do* have, the things you *do* know, the people who *do* love you, etc, and ignore the rest.
                        • The things you want will come to you when you are ready. If you are stressing and struggling you are literally pushing them away.
                        • The only limits that exist for you are the ones you create.
                        • Trust yourself.
                        • "You'll see it when you believe it." Let go of negative programming.
                        • Relax.

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                          San Angelo, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1097
                          January 31, 2003
                          1519 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

It could be a myth. But, maybe not. Cynthia Stafford won 112 million in 2007, in the state of California,  I believe it was Powerball. This you can "google" and verify.

Now, I'm assuming Cynthia applied similiar techniques to win the lottery ,as the person I'm referring to in my post, but, that is pure speculation.

Run a search for Mind Reading!

You will find an item about Stafford.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            57032 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Haa Love the way they kill those zombies. Reminds me of the evil dead.

LOL, T-minus 30 minutes

Cheers 

United States
                              Member #139485
                              February 24, 2013
                              20 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

He did not put together his "Prosperity Consciousness" audio series, ( yes, I know, it's 85.00, I thought the same thing, too) to help people win the lottery. He put it together to help people organize their financial life and help them save money. I've listened to some of the excerpts of his series, and you might still be able to listen to some radio shows where he is a guest, and, from what I picked up on him he is rather conservative with his money, and his courses are meant to help people "prosper" by hanging on to their money.  He would not even be pro lottery. I would think he discourages people from even buying lottery tickets. My opinion.

The lady whom in this original post I'm referring to, took his "Prosperity Consciousness" course, mentioned to Fredric Lehrman, that she was going to apply what she learned from his course,  to winning the lottery. She did, not only once, but, twice, within two years, and, yes, she picked all six pick numbers, the major prize for both lotteries.  She then took what she learned from the "Prosperity Consciousness" course, wrote down her method to apply it to winning the lottery. ( That is , if she even exists, and, if she did win it twice within two years, and, if she wrote the booklet. IF the answer is yes three to these three "IF's", then, I want that booklet and tape! This is why I'm on a mission to find out who she is, and get the booklet and tape)

destinycreation,helpmewin,CajunWin4, and bobby623, I appreciate the information all of you posted, and am following up on that. ( Sorry if I forgot someone, I've went through this entire post a couple of times, writing things down )

Someone will find this information out. I know it. When you do, PM me if you do not wish to post it openly. That's up to you. I will post, openly, what I find out, in this same thread.