Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rigged lotteries

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

For those of you that still believe that in "Rigged" lotteries, why do you still continue to play?

I don't play. [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
I'm a jerk. [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
I'm a troll. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I'm a nutjob [ 5 ]  [13.16%]
I'm a "Moonie". [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
What's the question again, I'm a little drunk. [ 7 ]  [18.42%]
I'll have extra anchovies on my pizza please. [ 3 ]  [7.89%]
Because I'm Scientistman. [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
What's this website I'm on again? [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
Good question, now where's the Jack Daniels? [ 15 ]  [39.47%]
Total Valid Votes [ 38 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
Cruzzer's avatar - starwars03

United States
Member #138200
January 21, 2013
32 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

funny

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40250 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Warm and Fuzzy, not drunk, not on Sunday

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19727 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

where is the guy that runs this thread he starts it and leaves Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #139502
        February 24, 2013
        4 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all "Rigged" lottery conspiracists, your feedback is extremely critical for ongoing lottery marketing strategies.     Type

I have one little crazy idea that lottery is fishy.   Its just crazy little idea    this is what i think:      i really think that  they already choose which winning numbers are going to be  rather than system picking it.      For example:   if they want  cash 5  numbers to be   10, 11, 25, 35, 38   winning  numbers  they will choose  it   and then when  drawing time comes   here  is what they do :    They show us on tv how they draw them numbers from that big lottery tumble  .   what they really   do     they just  put   lots of  10, 11, 25, 35, 38   so they have to come   .   09 , 07,  or  01, or 08  cant come for example  becaue all the numbers they put in lottery  tumble  was   10, 11, 25, 35, 38   so  it will look like they are drawing  but  they choose winning numbers  already.     This is something  i always think about  .   Now  what you think?

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40250 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I have one little crazy idea that lottery is fishy.   Its just crazy little idea    this is what i think:      i really think that  they already choose which winning numbers are going to be  rather than system picking it.      For example:   if they want  cash 5  numbers to be   10, 11, 25, 35, 38   winning  numbers  they will choose  it   and then when  drawing time comes   here  is what they do :    They show us on tv how they draw them numbers from that big lottery tumble  .   what they really   do     they just  put   lots of  10, 11, 25, 35, 38   so they have to come   .   09 , 07,  or  01, or 08  cant come for example  becaue all the numbers they put in lottery  tumble  was   10, 11, 25, 35, 38   so  it will look like they are drawing  but  they choose winning numbers  already.     This is something  i always think about  .   Now  what you think?

The only thing wrong with your theory, We would have a draw with double numbers, never seen that happen.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #139502
            February 24, 2013
            4 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

like i said it was  only little crazy idea        but  guess what:        one  ball is lighter and other one is heavier.   for exmaple    there is lots of 10s in lottery tumble  on one of those  10s  is light   all other 9 would be heavy    so when that  air picks up the ball it only picks up light  ones   cant  pick up heavy  ones   thats what they do  to make sure   10 will come    .    LIke  i saidd   only  little crazy  idea.  Might  give you  a lil  to no info.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2013, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I was looking for an option that said 'Because everything is rigged. College basketball, pro football, the elections, the stock market etc..... everything except pro wrestling.'

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6290 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2013, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

What the he** the lottery is rigged?Wink Dang I'm always the last to knowBang Head

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10344 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

myphone2012,

" one  ball is lighter and other one is heavier."

Just ask Alice when she's 10 feet tall.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2013, 3:15 am - IP Logged

where is the guy that runs this thread he starts it and leaves Green laugh

You got it all wrong, I left, then started this thread.  Leaving

I would never start something, then leave. That would be against my political principles.  Angry

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2013, 3:48 am - IP Logged

I couldn't help but notice you used words like "crazy", and "fishy" You then brought up the concept of "heavier" and "lighter" balls.

May I ask which answer you choose as a "Rigged" lottery conspiracist, if any.  What?

I'm thinking nutjob, but leaning towards Scientistman or the extra anchovies on your pizza.   Disapprove

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2013, 3:59 am - IP Logged

I was looking for an option that said 'Because everything is rigged. College basketball, pro football, the elections, the stock market etc..... everything except pro wrestling.'

Scared

I always thought pro wrestling was the most rigged form of entertainment in the world.  Chair

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2013, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Is it ok if I can have some B.C. Bud in lieu of the Jack Daniels?Lover

Or some magic brownies?  I would like to visit alice and ask her about this lottery madness.Hippy

You know whats fishy?  People touching the balls in Virginia.

What if somebody had Popeyes chicken for lunch or some of those new Mcdonalds mcfishbites and did not wash their hands good?  Do they wash the balls after people touch them?  Gretchen Dizer never touches my balls. 

Note to virginia!  Please dont touch the balls.  If you must use surgical gloves!!!  This is science!  It must be precise!

P.S.  I always wondered about wrestling, until Mickey Rourke enlightened me. I cant believe he stuck his hand in the meat slicer.

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?  I hope its pot brownies.CrazyHippyYes NodJester Laugh

P.P.S.  On a serious note, I could understand the danger in RNG, and the ablility to control results, however if PA can draw a 7777, then I dont think its rigged.  But every state is different I suppose, and regarding lottery everything should be as transparent as possible to maintain consumer confidence.  Otherwise nobody would play. 

The event when New York was posting numbers on website was in my opinion not rigging, just incompetence in website design.  They ran a website before getting all the bugs out.  From my recollection is that what was happenning is that they were posting the midday results as evening and vice/versa causing mass confusion.  At that time I was more concerned with me throwing out a winning ticket, then people cheating, after the drawings are live.  Except for weekends, when they could possibly cheat because I can never find the draw.  Or on Sept 11 2002, when 911 was drawn.  I dont know if that was fishy but it was weird, and I dont know if it was live, and I certainly did not watch the draw that day, and i dont remeber if that was a weekend and if it was the weekend then that certainly was a possible rigged result.Thud

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2013, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Is it ok if I can have some B.C. Bud in lieu of the Jack Daniels?Lover

Or some magic brownies?  I would like to visit alice and ask her about this lottery madness.Hippy

You know whats fishy?  People touching the balls in Virginia.

What if somebody had Popeyes chicken for lunch or some of those new Mcdonalds mcfishbites and did not wash their hands good?  Do they wash the balls after people touch them?  Gretchen Dizer never touches my balls. 

Note to virginia!  Please dont touch the balls.  If you must use surgical gloves!!!  This is science!  It must be precise!

P.S.  I always wondered about wrestling, until Mickey Rourke enlightened me. I cant believe he stuck his hand in the meat slicer.

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?  I hope its pot brownies.CrazyHippyYes NodJester Laugh

P.P.S.  On a serious note, I could understand the danger in RNG, and the ablility to control results, however if PA can draw a 7777, then I dont think its rigged.  But every state is different I suppose, and regarding lottery everything should be as transparent as possible to maintain consumer confidence.  Otherwise nobody would play. 

The event when New York was posting numbers on website was in my opinion not rigging, just incompetence in website design.  They ran a website before getting all the bugs out.  From my recollection is that what was happenning is that they were posting the midday results as evening and vice/versa causing mass confusion.  At that time I was more concerned with me throwing out a winning ticket, then people cheating, after the drawings are live.  Except for weekends, when they could possibly cheat because I can never find the draw.  Or on Sept 11 2002, when 911 was drawn.  I dont know if that was fishy but it was weird, and I dont know if it was live, and I certainly did not watch the draw that day, and i dont remeber if that was a weekend and if it was the weekend then that certainly was a possible rigged result.Thud

Sorry, no substitutions allowed.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19727 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, no substitutions allowed.

Smiley with a sign that says: “Huh?”

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 2 of 10