Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rigged lotteries

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

For those of you that still believe that in "Rigged" lotteries, why do you still continue to play?

I don't play. [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
I'm a jerk. [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
I'm a troll. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
I'm a nutjob [ 5 ]  [13.16%]
I'm a "Moonie". [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
What's the question again, I'm a little drunk. [ 7 ]  [18.42%]
I'll have extra anchovies on my pizza please. [ 3 ]  [7.89%]
Because I'm Scientistman. [ 1 ]  [2.63%]
What's this website I'm on again? [ 2 ]  [5.26%]
Good question, now where's the Jack Daniels? [ 15 ]  [39.47%]
Total Valid Votes [ 38 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19840 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

That was my personal goal for "2013"!!!  Dance

Thank you.  Party

Good for you a compelling goal Thumbs Upwasn't no stopping you.Hurray!Dream BigDance

and your welcomeLOL

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Here is the latest voter update:  Type

#1 Vote:  Jack Daniels

#2 Vote:  The Drunks

#3 Vote:   A tie for Anchovies - Nut-Jobs

#4 Vote:   A tie for I don't play - I'm a Jerk

#5 Vote:   A tie for Scientistman - What's this website I'm on again?

Note:  Interestingly, no trolls have voted thus far.   Troll

u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19840 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Here is the latest voter update:  Type

#1 Vote:  Jack Daniels

#2 Vote:  The Drunks

#3 Vote:   A tie for Anchovies - Nut-Jobs

#4 Vote:   A tie for I don't play - I'm a Jerk

#5 Vote:   A tie for Scientistman - What's this website I'm on again?

Note:  Interestingly, no trolls have voted thus far.   Troll

looks like the drunks are catching up

Let it Snow Snowman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Every drunk who is drunk on Jack should get 2 votes to compensate for the lightweights who voted for Jack but don't intend to get drunk.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19840 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Every drunk who is drunk on Jack should get 2 votes to compensate for the lightweights who voted for Jack but don't intend to get drunk.

I Agree!                   

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Drunks have historically always enjoyed a competitive edge in most events, not a real surprise here.  Cheers

Columbus,Ohio
              United States
              Member #93552
              July 2, 2010
              103 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2013, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure I "get" this post/poll-
              Why is it so OUTRAGEOUS to think that where there is LARGE sums of money (cash specifically) involved,
              and politicians running the show ultimately, that there is not only the possibility but the likelihood (given how many
              different lotteries their are) that there may be some questionable behavior that we might be unaware of going on???
              What is it about such an idea that invites such humorless attacks on people as "nut jobs" and "crazy".
              I mean really? Its SO crazy to think that some unscrupulous politicians and/or lesser paid bureaucrats, or in the case of privatization
              money motivated people might, just might use their positions to help their odds of winning? U mean to suggest its not possible that those scratch tickets and the distribution method couldn't be compromised so that perhaps certain areas might get flooded with the rather scarce handful of top winning tickets? Or that the RNG's or even the ping pong ball drawing couldn't, with some smart, motivated people, that those processes couldn't be compromised in any way.....especially with 40-50 different lottery commissions running each one.  Its SOOOOO impossible to think that the each state government is SOOOOO squeaky clean, none of this stuff could possibly be manipulated???
              I think those that aren't willing to even consider the possibility and who are so nasty, derisive and just plain unfunny might be the ones who aren't living in this lil place I call reality.
              And before you go attacking me, I don't happen to believe that all the lotteries are fixed or anything of the sort.....I happen to believe here in Ohio it appears to be on the up and up. But I am also not so foolish as to sit here from afar without all the facts, and believe that those with the means and the motivation might not be making moves to enrich themselves.....does that make me a "NUT JOB"?

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Why is it so OUTRAGEOUS to think that where there is LARGE sums of money (cash specifically) involved,
                and politicians running the show ultimately, that there is not only the possibility but the likelihood (given how many
                different lotteries their are) that there may be some questionable behavior that we might be unaware of going on???
                What is it about such an idea that invites such humorless attacks on people as "nut jobs" and "crazy".
                I mean really? Its SO crazy to think that some unscrupulous politicians and/or lesser paid bureaucrats, or in the case of privatization
                money motivated people might, just might use their positions to help their odds of winning? U mean to suggest its not possible that those scratch tickets and the distribution method couldn't be compromised so that perhaps certain areas might get flooded with the rather scarce handful of top winning tickets? Or that the RNG's or even the ping pong ball drawing couldn't, with some smart, motivated people, that those processes couldn't be compromised in any way.....especially with 40-50 different lottery commissions running each one.  Its SOOOOO impossible to think that the each state government is SOOOOO squeaky clean, none of this stuff could possibly be manipulated???
                I think those that aren't willing to even consider the possibility and who are so nasty, derisive and just plain unfunny might be the ones who aren't living in this lil place I call reality.
                And before you go attacking me, I don't happen to believe that all the lotteries are fixed or anything of the sort.....I happen to believe here in Ohio it appears to be on the up and up. But I am also not so foolish as to sit here from afar without all the facts, and believe that those with the means and the motivation might not be making moves to enrich themselves.....does that make me a "NUT JOB"?

Thanks for sharing meeeeetooo.   Cheers

No that doesn't make you a nut-job, just a concerned citizen looking out for our best interests.  Blue Angel

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19840 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs UpGod Bless the NUT JOB'S Crazy

Let it Snow Snowman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Lottery employees have already been caught alerting friends to where winning tickets (scratchers) would be sent.

I believe it was Indiana if I'm not mistaken drunk yet.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19840 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Lottery employees have already been caught alerting friends to where winning tickets (scratchers) would be sent.

I believe it was Indiana if I'm not mistaken drunk yet.

I Agree!   Yes Nod  Yes Nod I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

Columbia, SC
                        United States
                        Member #135285
                        November 21, 2012
                        584 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2013, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

It's not too outrageous to think things like this happen...Sadly, it very well could, but it IS WHAT IT IS, and what's even sadder is that there's nothing you nor I can do about it.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #139502
                          February 24, 2013
                          4 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Until 11.20 pm everynight they have them big screen computers in front of them and they can see how many people play same numbers , one set of numbers and of course which numbers. They can see all this. This is how they figure out which numbers THEY will tell you are WINNING numbers. If they see for example 01,02,03,04,05 50 thousads people played this , they will eliminate these combinations, because its too many people playing same combination and they cant give winnings to 50 thousads people. Another example; if they see for exmaple 10,15,16,25,34 only two people played  if they want they can pick that combination to be winning numbers and let two individuals split winnings since there was no more than two individuals playing these combinations. Then they put in lottery tumble and  it WILL DEFINITEVLY COME OUT.   Because they will put  three 10s  three 15s three 16s three 25s and three 34s  in lottery tumble.  For each of these numbers  out of three  ONE ball will be LIGHT other two will be heavy. And when they draw air will pick up light ones only and heavier balls wont come out AT ALL  because air can carry only light ones  and it will definitevly come out the combination they choose.

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Until 11.20 pm everynight they have them big screen computers in front of them and they can see how many people play same numbers , one set of numbers and of course which numbers. They can see all this. This is how they figure out which numbers THEY will tell you are WINNING numbers. If they see for example 01,02,03,04,05 50 thousads people played this , they will eliminate these combinations, because its too many people playing same combination and they cant give winnings to 50 thousads people. Another example; if they see for exmaple 10,15,16,25,34 only two people played  if they want they can pick that combination to be winning numbers and let two individuals split winnings since there was no more than two individuals playing these combinations. Then they put in lottery tumble and  it WILL DEFINITEVLY COME OUT.   Because they will put  three 10s  three 15s three 16s three 25s and three 34s  in lottery tumble.  For each of these numbers  out of three  ONE ball will be LIGHT other two will be heavy. And when they draw air will pick up light ones only and heavier balls wont come out AT ALL  because air can carry only light ones  and it will definitevly come out the combination they choose.

Ahh...the old rigged heavier, lighter ball theory.

But as we all know, the drawings are now executed in state of the art, zero gravity, anti-rigged chambers developed by NASA.  Conehead

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19840 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Ahh...the old rigged heavier, lighter ball theory.

But as we all know, the drawings are now executed in state of the art, zero gravity, anti-rigged chambers developed by NASA.  Conehead

:shock:

Let it Snow Snowman

Page 7 of 10