Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

His prediction made me win big in the lottery,what should i pay him back?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 11 months ago by MaximumMillions.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #139594
February 27, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I m Joe from Houston TX,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto Texas for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a great man who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact him to know how things works on his end.
He told me to provide some details and said he will give me the numbers,and surprisingly he gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way.

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster..
decent and related answers only.
Joe

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

Just send him a nice thank you note.  He's probably just glad he could help someone who needed it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #94283
      July 17, 2010
      2284 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

You're not selling something, are you?  Hoping people will want a reference to this spell caster, who happens to have started charging recently because of all the time he spends and how successful his spells are, and who also happens to be you?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I m Joe from Houston TX,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto Texas for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a great man who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact him to know how things works on his end.
        He told me to provide some details and said he will give me the numbers,and surprisingly he gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way.

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster..
        Joe

AT yahU coom? Wow, you're a bad speller.

Spam

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

It's probably not wise for you to list your phone # & email just saying....

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

AT yahU coom? Wow, you're a bad speller.

Spam

Now ridge you know AT yahu coom is the website sensationWink LOL

I Love Pink & Green 1908

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Now ridge you know AT yahu coom is the website sensationWink LOL

Yeah I know dallas, but he needs a catchier name, like Spam-a-lama-ding-dong AT yahU coom.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

You're not selling something, are you?  Hoping people will want a reference to this spell caster, who happens to have started charging recently because of all the time he spends and how successful his spells are, and who also happens to be you?

OF COURSE he's selling something.  I removed the phone number and hacky e-mail address, and left the rest for giggles.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Joe

Well since your "big" win was probably only a 40 dollar box hit, then you should give him ten percent, or a whopping 4 dollars.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7302 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Joe

"He told me to provide some details"

Sounds like the same great men (and women) who send me at least five emails a week saying I won a lottery I never entered, have a UPS package, or are willing to pay me millions to help them get their funds out of an African bank. Does your great man happen to be the spouse or only child of a former financial minister of an African country who was involved in a deadly accident recently?

"Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster."

You probably gave him all your bank account information so he already took his cut. But you won big so who cares if the spell caster cleaned out your bank account, eh?

Was a live chicken, a dragon's tooth, and/or hair from a frog involved in the spell because that will cost you extra?

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                      Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4105 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Joe

So Joe- since this fortune teller or soothsayer predicted your winning #- my advice to you is to  ask him to " guess what amout you intend to give him...if his correct forward him the money, if not pocket it"
                      The math is real simple.

Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I know dallas, but he needs a catchier name, like Spam-a-lama-ding-dong AT yahU coom.

Green laugh

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Denmother1's avatar - batman38
                          Suffolk, VA
                          United States
                          Member #106648
                          February 22, 2011
                          781 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Joe

If the "spell caster" is that good at predicting numbers, then he should have more money than you!  If you must pay him, it shouldn't be that difficult to settle on an amount.  If he hasn't asked for anything then he is probably not expecting anything.  Send him an amount that you are comfortable with if it will ease your mind.

Oh yeah, are you sure you are form Texas, because you sure do talk... I mean type funny!  BS

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing that a tomato does not go in a fruit salad."  Hat

Denmother1's avatar - batman38
                            Suffolk, VA
                            United States
                            Member #106648
                            February 22, 2011
                            781 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Joe

This is your first post!  You've never needed LP Member's advice before now?  RED FLAGS!!!!!!!

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is knowing that a tomato does not go in a fruit salad."  Hat

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joe Smile,

Welcome to our friendly little Internet community!   Group Hug

As a former spell caster myself, I would advise you to repay the spell caster back everything you won.

By not doing so, you will run the risk of inheriting tremendous bad karma and misfortune, for a period of at least seven years.

I would also advise anyone interested in this spell casters voodoo magic powers, to keep their distance. And under no circumstances

pay any amount of money, for his black magic services. To pay him anything, would only lead to 49 years of the dreaded spell casters curse.  Red Devil