Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

His prediction made me win big in the lottery,what should i pay him back?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 11 months ago by MaximumMillions.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19911 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2013, 6:29 am - IP Logged

We are going into a waning Moon, that is the best time for vanishing spells.

Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
    Elgin, IL
    United States
    Member #68867
    January 1, 2009
    1221 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2013, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I m Joe from Houston TX,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto Texas for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a great man who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact him to know how things works on his end.
    He told me to provide some details and said he will give me the numbers,and surprisingly he gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way.

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster..
    decent and related answers only.
    Joe

Member for only 4 days as of today.   Take your money out of your back pocket with your left hand & give it to your right hand so you can put it into your front pocket.  Then go to the mirror in the bathroom. and say "Thank You!!!"

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2016, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I m Joe from Houston TX,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto Texas for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a great man who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact him to know how things works on his end.
      He told me to provide some details and said he will give me the numbers,and surprisingly he gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way.

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster..
      decent and related answers only.
      Joe

This is funny, because based on his IP address, "Joe from Houston TX" is actually "Joe from the United Kingdom".

I know most of you folks realize that these kinds of posts are actually made by the scam artists themselves, who first try to generate some "testimony" type of discussion, and then when people ask, "Who is this wonderful person who helped you win the lottery?" they have the opening to post who they are (the actual spam they carefully set up their thread in order to achieve).

So if you are one of the few who did not realize this, now you know.  When someone comes on and posts their first message like this, now you know what they are really doing -- and who they really are.  At the very least you should be very suspicious of someone who starts their first post like this.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
        Nutley, New Jersey
        United States
        Member #131058
        August 1, 2012
        875 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2016, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Holy necrobump.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
          Member #164603
          March 8, 2015
          614 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2016, 8:55 am - IP Logged

These fools always comments on lottery articles and shill for their "spell temple".