Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

His prediction made me win big in the lottery,what should i pay him back?

Topic closed. 49 replies. Last post 1 year ago by MaximumMillions.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
Idaho
United States
Member #94283
July 17, 2010
2284 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joe Smile,

Welcome to our friendly little Internet community!   Group Hug

As a former spell caster myself, I would advise you to repay the spell caster back everything you won.

By not doing so, you will run the risk of inheriting tremendous bad karma and misfortune, for a period of at least seven years.

I would also advise anyone interested in this spell casters voodoo magic powers, to keep their distance. And under no circumstances

pay any amount of money, for his black magic services. To pay him anything, would only lead to 49 years of the dreaded spell casters curse.  Red Devil

Prithee tell, how did you happen upon the misfortune of losing your spell caster gift?

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6305 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

This is your first post!  You've never needed LP Member's advice before now?  RED FLAGS!!!!!!!

I Agree!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Prithee tell, how did you happen upon the misfortune of losing your spell caster gift?

I think he lost his spell caster gift, when he misplaced his ouija board.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I m Joe from Houston TX,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto Texas for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a great man who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact him to know how things works on his end.
        He told me to provide some details and said he will give me the numbers,and surprisingly he gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way.

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster..
        decent and related answers only.
        Joe

This is the same small font that "Nan-Z" used. What the heck is going on here What?

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I cant reply, because I cant see it. No Nod

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I cant reply, because I cant see it. No Nod

Just based on the topic title, I say give half....Yes Nod

kandi49's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              georgetown sc
              United States
              Member #112488
              June 20, 2011
              3920 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

I m Joe from Houston TX,i have been playing the lottery for years now,and i havent been lucky to win,it was just like wasting of money and time,i have been playing lotto Texas for a while now,i was about giving up on lottery when i read good reviews about a great man who helps people to predict winning numbers,after a lot of reviews i decided to contact him to know how things works on his end.
              He told me to provide some details and said he will give me the numbers,and surprisingly he gave me the numbers and i played the lottery and to my greatest surprise i was announced as the winner,i won big and this has changed my life in a big way.

Please you all should advice me on what percentage of the money i can pay back to this spell caster..
              Joe

I feel u need to give this person something for there time and work who no u might need him againYes Nod beside it is the right thing to do now how much to give well if the shoe was on the other foot how much would u want for you work or time and that answer everything congrats on your big winThumbs Up

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Just based on the topic title, I say give half....Yes Nod

Well if he is a spell caster, then he might not want half of the money.What?

He might want say for example, half of a chicken.Turkey

Fried extra crispy.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                  Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I know dallas, but he needs a catchier name, like Spam-a-lama-ding-dong AT yahU coom.

Green laugh

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19964 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Joe Smile,

Welcome to our friendly little Internet community!   Group Hug

As a former spell caster myself, I would advise you to repay the spell caster back everything you won.

By not doing so, you will run the risk of inheriting tremendous bad karma and misfortune, for a period of at least seven years.

I would also advise anyone interested in this spell casters voodoo magic powers, to keep their distance. And under no circumstances

pay any amount of money, for his black magic services. To pay him anything, would only lead to 49 years of the dreaded spell casters curse.  Red Devil

Sounds like Your Promoting somethingNo No

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: February 27, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like Your Promoting somethingNo No

As a former licensed and union card carrying spell caster, I resent your implications.  No No

Columbia, SC
                        United States
                        Member #135285
                        November 21, 2012
                        584 Posts
                        Posted: February 27, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Joe

I really am so naive...I actually believed this jokester...

Ugh..

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19964 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

As a former licensed and union card carrying spell caster, I resent your implications.  No No

Hey where's the new guy? i guess Todd cast his vanishing spell,Sulk Off

LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19964 Posts
                            Posted: February 27, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I really am so naive...I actually believed this jokester...

Ugh..

i wonder if it is Pick4ologist making up all these names What?

Let it Snow Snowman

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                              San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1405 Posts
                              Posted: February 27, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Joe

The last Texas Lotto Houston winner was in July 2012,
                              If this is ligit, and I doubt it is, why did you wait so long to seek advice from LP members?