Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6/49 14 Million Combinations narrowed down to 500 -8000 combinations -Its possible!

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
Member #129822
June 28, 2012
357 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2013, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Do you play the lottery with a system, or do you randomly pick your numbers?.The history of the previous games are a CLEAR indication what to expect. I have a system I will be launching via website. More than 8 years of research went into it.

The Jackpot Skip System ™ (Can be used for Lotteries and Powerball games)

I have won 2 second division prizes with it.........one was substansial 5 numbers and the bonus ball out of 6. It can be used with lotteries all over the world. I know allot of people rely on luck but having the right tools can help you not to waste money on combinations with no chanceEek.

I have seen good systems and seen absolutely rubbish out there. I look forward to share the website with you in due course. The system is very thorough and on the money to help you getting that big one you always dreamed of.

Please dont bash - it would be nice to get feedback from the community who plays with some sort of system. Please share your experiences -did you have more luck playing bdays and no system compared to using some sort of systems. I will give a recap on how the system works on the website.

Thanks for reading and lets make this thread a constructive thread -if u want to bash please let steam off somewhere else

RicklouHippy

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
    Cape Town
    South Africa
    Member #66343
    October 23, 2008
    115 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Looking forward to viewing the website and exploring your ideas Smile

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19740 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Wow!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Do you play the lottery with a system, or do you randomly pick your numbers?.The history of the previous games are a CLEAR indication what to expect. I have a system I will be launching via website. More than 8 years of research went into it.

I have won 2 second division prizes with it.........one was substansial 5 numbers and the bonus ball out of 6. It can be used with lotteries all over the world. I know allot of people rely on luck but having the right tools can help you not to waste money on combinations with no chanceEek.

I have seen good systems and seen absolutely rubbish out there. I look forward to share the website with you in due course. The system is very thorough and on the money to help you getting that big one you always dreamed of.

Please dont bash - it would be nice to get feedback from the community who plays with some sort of system. Please share your experiences -did you have more luck playing bdays and no system compared to using some sort of systems. I will give a recap on how the system works on the website.

Thanks for reading and lets make this thread a constructive thread -if u want to bash please let steam off somewhere else

RicklouHippy

Interesting. I wonder how many lines I'd have to play. Also, if applied to the Florida Fantasy Five game with about 376,000 to 1 odds, my esimate would be a reduction down to about 13 to 216 odds to win. I based this by dividing 14 million into 376,000 and got about 37. So the Florida Five is about 37 times easier. I then also divided 500 into 37 parts, and that's how i got the number 13. Dividing 8,000 into 37 parts got me 216.

Hmmmm, could you do Pick 3? By using the setimation of 1000 to 1 for a straight hit, the odds would be 1 in 27. Just a theory of course.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2013, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Not to 'bash' but the OP being from somone in South Africa and the next post being from someone in Cape Town, South Africa smacks of a '1-2' punch.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
            New Hampshire
            United States
            Member #136492
            December 12, 2012
            322 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

RicklouHippy

So you're saying that you have a system where you can eliminate 99.99% of available combinations AND greatly improve your chances of winning a 6/49 lotto or even the Powerball??? That's not possible, and if it was some mathematical genius would have already come up with it. From what I've seen the best you can expect from the most effective number selection strategy is a 15% elimination of possible combinations per play effective in 94% of drawings.

In other words best case scenario you can hope to improve your chances of winning the Powerball jackpot to 1:148,750,000 odds, or 1:4,356,000 in hitting a 5 of 6 in 94% of all drawings. I'd need to see your research proving it's possible to do better than these still astronomical odds to give any credibility to what you're saying. I'm not bashing, just saying what I've come up with from several years of my own research looking at number selection strategies.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

So you're saying that you have a system where you can eliminate 99.99% of available combinations AND greatly improve your chances of winning a 6/49 lotto or even the Powerball??? That's not possible, and if it was some mathematical genius would have already come up with it. From what I've seen the best you can expect from the most effective number selection strategy is a 15% elimination of possible combinations per play effective in 94% of drawings.

In other words best case scenario you can hope to improve your chances of winning the Powerball jackpot to 1:148,750,000 odds, or 1:4,356,000 in hitting a 5 of 6 in 94% of all drawings. I'd need to see your research proving it's possible to do better than these still astronomical odds to give any credibility to what you're saying. I'm not bashing, just saying what I've come up with from several years of my own research looking at number selection strategies.

That's not so hard with a 6/49 game, I almost did that with a system and information already discussed here on LP.  Surprisingly most members aren't aware of what's already happening at LP.  Doing the same thing with MM and PB isn't as easy.

Pick 6

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
              Picks10801405903,527
              Hits0141672
                  Hit Ratio0.00%1.25%2.86%2.71%2.04%
              Winnings$0$5,000$5,015$270$5,735
                  Prize Ratio0.00%6250.00%3582.14%45.76%162.60%

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                Cape Town
                South Africa
                Member #66343
                October 23, 2008
                115 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Not to 'bash' but the OP being from somone in South Africa and the next post being from someone in Cape Town, South Africa smacks of a '1-2' punch.

Not to 'bash' but it's comments like these that ensure I rarely post or engage in discussion No No

New Hampshire
                  United States
                  Member #136492
                  December 12, 2012
                  322 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2013, 7:38 am - IP Logged

That's not so hard with a 6/49 game, I almost did that with a system and information already discussed here on LP.  Surprisingly most members aren't aware of what's already happening at LP.  Doing the same thing with MM and PB isn't as easy.

Pick 6

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                  Picks10801405903,527
                  Hits0141672
                      Hit Ratio0.00%1.25%2.86%2.71%2.04%
                  Winnings$0$5,000$5,015$270$5,735
                      Prize Ratio0.00%6250.00%3582.14%45.76%162.60%

Wow RJOh, awesome stats! Thumbs Up

I'm guessing the 6/49 game you're predicting is the OH Classic Lotto? Hopefully you played those numbers and won the 5K.

I don't have much experience with systems and their effectiveness in the 6/49 games as we don't have one in New Hampshire. I focus on games I can play here which are the 5/40 +1 type games and Powerball.  I do use some decent systems that over the long haul have reduced my overall average odds and cost of playing, but I'm still looking for a hit above the 3 white plus bonus ball level.

If you have some good tips for those type of games that I haven't yet thought of I'm all ears as you've obviously had some proven success.

Cheers! Cheers

msharkey

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2013, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Wow RJOh, awesome stats! Thumbs Up

I'm guessing the 6/49 game you're predicting is the OH Classic Lotto? Hopefully you played those numbers and won the 5K.

I don't have much experience with systems and their effectiveness in the 6/49 games as we don't have one in New Hampshire. I focus on games I can play here which are the 5/40 +1 type games and Powerball.  I do use some decent systems that over the long haul have reduced my overall average odds and cost of playing, but I'm still looking for a hit above the 3 white plus bonus ball level.

If you have some good tips for those type of games that I haven't yet thought of I'm all ears as you've obviously had some proven success.

Cheers! Cheers

msharkey

Yes, it was OCL and I played those numbers but it only paid $1500, so I'm only $1100 ahead for the year.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New Hampshire
                      United States
                      Member #136492
                      December 12, 2012
                      322 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2013, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Yes, it was OCL and I played those numbers but it only paid $1500, so I'm only $1100 ahead for the year.

Congratulations on your hit! Well played!

Hurray!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10344 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2013, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Not to 'bash' but it's comments like these that ensure I rarely post or engage in discussion No No

Sorry but thus far this fits an aspect of not so up and up internet marketing like a glove.

Get a product.

Develop a website.

Get on discussion boards and social media and have friends and acquaintiances do the same, telling everyone how great the product is.

"Hey man, let me tell you about these new fishing lures I've been using. They work like no others!"

"Where can I gt them?"

"Well this guy has a website, hooklineandsinkler.com"

(Guess who the guy is).

If you guys are on the up and up, more power to you. Leaves me wondering who can play 500 to 8000 lines a drawing, but more power to you.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                          Jacksonville Florida
                          United States
                          Member #23018
                          October 6, 2005
                          914 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

RicklouHippy

Suggestion: post some of your system number sets here in advance of the drawings they are meant for.

We have seen many systems posted in the past and those have all failed this simple test.

South Africa
                            Member #129822
                            June 28, 2012
                            357 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2013, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Thank you RamiJami -working to get it launched.Will update as soon as its ready!

South Africa
                              Member #129822
                              June 28, 2012
                              357 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. I wonder how many lines I'd have to play. Also, if applied to the Florida Fantasy Five game with about 376,000 to 1 odds, my esimate would be a reduction down to about 13 to 216 odds to win. I based this by dividing 14 million into 376,000 and got about 37. So the Florida Five is about 37 times easier. I then also divided 500 into 37 parts, and that's how i got the number 13. Dividing 8,000 into 37 parts got me 216.

Hmmmm, could you do Pick 3? By using the setimation of 1000 to 1 for a straight hit, the odds would be 1 in 27. Just a theory of course.

Onlymoney unfortunately this ONLY applies to Lotto games 5-6 numbers and Powerball 5 nrs. Its been programmed maybe later I will look into other loteries. For now I want to concentrate on the bigger lottos like

Megamillions,Powerball,Uk Lottery etc.......I have tested the method and the "Patern" exist for all -my advice is study study previous results for "clear cut paterns" They DO exist

The odds winning a 6/49 lottery is high infact it astronomical with different sequences. I am working around the clock to get the website up and running. Looking forward to share my info with you :)