Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6/49 14 Million Combinations narrowed down to 500 -8000 combinations -Its possible!

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
Cape Town
South Africa
Member #66343
October 23, 2008
115 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Are you selling the system on your site, or is it free?

Not selling anything........was just interested in the claim of the reduction to 500 to 8000 lines and expressed an interest in the ideas that would "prove" this claim. My trawling through the old LP posts from the beginning means that I would echo what most posters have said here about systems and people claiming to have found something........all the information you need is free on this website, but it does take a lot of work getting through the posts to find things that you think might be useful for you, and when you find that doesn't work you go back and look for something else to try

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Not selling anything........was just interested in the claim of the reduction to 500 to 8000 lines and expressed an interest in the ideas that would "prove" this claim. My trawling through the old LP posts from the beginning means that I would echo what most posters have said here about systems and people claiming to have found something........all the information you need is free on this website, but it does take a lot of work getting through the posts to find things that you think might be useful for you, and when you find that doesn't work you go back and look for something else to try

Well that's good to see.

I think the reason some here are weary is because of all the Nigerian internet cafe scams they've encountered over the years, including myself. A few years ago, I took the time to write back to this one guy and told him to get a real job and boy did he get pissed. He wrote back with a fury and I was LMAO.

Will this work for Fantasy Five in Florida? The game has 36 numbers and you have to pick 5 right for the JP.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
      Member #129822
      June 28, 2012
      363 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Are you selling the system on your site, or is it free?

I dont even know Rami onlymoney........... I have decided free for Europeans and Americans need to pay. We will be launching lottoforums.co.uk for Europeans only. Please remind Todd to put up his banner on this site -We are IGNORANT Americans only!

Its a pitty that some sour pusses give Americans a bad name! Then we wonder why you are hated by some in the east!. I say this with all respect as I have 3 good friends in the USA. Suppose you get douches in every country! If the shoe fits wear it!

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I dont even know Rami onlymoney........... I have decided free for Europeans and Americans need to pay. We will be launching lottoforums.co.uk for Europeans only. Please remind Todd to put up his banner on this site -We are IGNORANT Americans only!

Its a pitty that some sour pusses give Americans a bad name! Then we wonder why you are hated by some in the east!. I say this with all respect as I have 3 good friends in the USA. Suppose you get douches in every country! If the shoe fits wear it!

Oops, i responded to the wrong person earlier.

But why should I pay for it when it hasn't been proven to work?

Can't you post predictions here for a week or two so we can see if it works?

Cape Town
          South Africa
          Member #66343
          October 23, 2008
          115 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Well that's good to see.

I think the reason some here are weary is because of all the Nigerian internet cafe scams they've encountered over the years, including myself. A few years ago, I took the time to write back to this one guy and told him to get a real job and boy did he get pissed. He wrote back with a fury and I was LMAO.

Will this work for Fantasy Five in Florida? The game has 36 numbers and you have to pick 5 right for the JP.

onlymoney, I think you got me confused with the original poster or Coin Toss's assumption that I am part of the claims made by the original poster.....I'm as much in the dark as you as to the workings of the system and can't comment on any aspect of it

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney, I think you got me confused with the original poster or Coin Toss's assumption that I am part of the claims made by the original poster.....I'm as much in the dark as you as to the workings of the system and can't comment on any aspect of it

I know, i just realized it in the post above.

Cape Town
              South Africa
              Member #66343
              October 23, 2008
              115 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Ricklou, as unwelcome as Coin Toss's assumptions were, if you've been around long enough and been through the old posts and see all the so called "claims" of winning systems to try and sell to unsuspecting people and to use LP as a free advertising forum, you would understand the reaction and cynacism and would not view it as an attack (that's the way I choose to view it anyway)

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                Member #129822
                June 28, 2012
                363 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Well that's good to see.

I concur with what you said -but is it really necessary to generalize anyone from Africa as scamsters ? Do you know South-Africa at all ?We dont stay in Mud houses and yes we do have electricity :P We went through allot as a country (not gonna get into politics) but to asume if you on continent Africa that we are scamsters is totally uncalled for. I know these Nigerian scams and rightfully one need to be very carefull and avoid it completely....but please dont generalize and think since South-africa is in Africa we are scamsters. Thats just wrong. We stand with our american friends against terrorism -its just a pitty we get people that want to down south-africa left right and centre. Our country have its problems but please show me a country that dont have problems.

Anyways I appologize for going off a rant, please just dont openly jump to conclusions before you dont have ANY facts. I have joined a while back and participated on this forum even if I dont post here everyday. I felt offended by the assumption your a scamster. One thing in life you only have your name and I live by it and teach my kids the same.

Have a great evening folks! And Todd I appologize and assure you my motives are good! An appology is always in place

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2013, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I concur with what you said -but is it really necessary to generalize anyone from Africa as scamsters ? Do you know South-Africa at all ?We dont stay in Mud houses and yes we do have electricity :P We went through allot as a country (not gonna get into politics) but to asume if you on continent Africa that we are scamsters is totally uncalled for. I know these Nigerian scams and rightfully one need to be very carefull and avoid it completely....but please dont generalize and think since South-africa is in Africa we are scamsters. Thats just wrong. We stand with our american friends against terrorism -its just a pitty we get people that want to down south-africa left right and centre. Our country have its problems but please show me a country that dont have problems.

Anyways I appologize for going off a rant, please just dont openly jump to conclusions before you dont have ANY facts. I have joined a while back and participated on this forum even if I dont post here everyday. I felt offended by the assumption your a scamster. One thing in life you only have your name and I live by it and teach my kids the same.

Have a great evening folks! And Todd I appologize and assure you my motives are good! An appology is always in place

You and your alter ego rami-scami, or whatever your other name is oughta just STFU.

You can't even remember which name you're posting under and adjust your comments accordingly.

You're not even a good scammer, you're a joke.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

You and your alter ego rami-scami, or whatever your other name is oughta just STFU.

You can't even remember which name you're posting under and adjust your comments accordingly.

You're not even a good scammer, you're a joke.

No No

Hey ridge aint it a little early to be hitting the jack daniels?

And then chasing it down with a shot of johnny walker?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10353 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2013, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

What does our country have to do with this ? Isn't this a lotto forum for sharing ideas etc and interact and discuss all things that pertain to lotteries ? -if thats not the case can Tod please put a big banner Americans only! I found this type of remark totally uncalled for and out of context Coin Toss.

Not your country, the fact that you are 'both' very far away and in the same general location.

It's always a red flag.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

No No

Hey rami-scami!

I got a buyer for ya!

Sign him up!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Cape Town
                          South Africa
                          Member #66343
                          October 23, 2008
                          115 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Not your country, the fact that you are 'both' very far away and in the same general location.

It's always a red flag.

Like I said in a previous post.......it is understandable considering the amount of "scams" being posted that you would have seen it as a red flag.......but being a member of LP for a while, I would have thought that I would have earned even just a tiny little bit of "benefit of the doubt", even if I am "very far away" as you put it....didn't know that being close was a criteria

Cape Town
                            South Africa
                            Member #66343
                            October 23, 2008
                            115 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:17 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Cape Town
                              South Africa
                              Member #66343
                              October 23, 2008
                              115 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:36 am - IP Logged

No No

I Agree!