Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

6/49 14 Million Combinations narrowed down to 500 -8000 combinations -Its possible!

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
Member #129822
June 28, 2012
361 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Not to 'bash' but the OP being from somone in South Africa and the next post being from someone in Cape Town, South Africa smacks of a '1-2' punch.

What does our country have to do with this ? Isn't this a lotto forum for sharing ideas etc and interact and discuss all things that pertain to lotteries ? -if thats not the case can Tod please put a big banner Americans only! I found this type of remark totally uncalled for and out of context Coin Toss.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

What does our country have to do with this ? Isn't this a lotto forum for sharing ideas etc and interact and discuss all things that pertain to lotteries ? -if thats not the case can Tod please put a big banner Americans only! I found this type of remark totally uncalled for and out of context Coin Toss.

I don't think you're going to much help from Todd since he doesn't appreciate people joining LP just to to attract members to another lottery website either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

South Africa
      Member #129822
      June 28, 2012
      361 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

So you're saying that you have a system where you can eliminate 99.99% of available combinations AND greatly improve your chances of winning a 6/49 lotto or even the Powerball??? That's not possible, and if it was some mathematical genius would have already come up with it. From what I've seen the best you can expect from the most effective number selection strategy is a 15% elimination of possible combinations per play effective in 94% of drawings.

In other words best case scenario you can hope to improve your chances of winning the Powerball jackpot to 1:148,750,000 odds, or 1:4,356,000 in hitting a 5 of 6 in 94% of all drawings. I'd need to see your research proving it's possible to do better than these still astronomical odds to give any credibility to what you're saying. I'm not bashing, just saying what I've come up with from several years of my own research looking at number selection strategies.

Lets put it this way.........NO SYSTEM can guarentee a 100% success rate but in saying so how many systems can assure a profit than a loss. Thats HUGE RIGHT ?

Do you analyze lotto history. Yes or NO ?Please explain the following -Look very closely!!!! I will explain this on the website!

1, 15, 16, 19, 41 >> 1, 10, 2, 12, 32

The system will GREATLY assist in "POSSIBLE" picking the right numbers with various filters thats on the money!!!. Its up to the individual to thoroughly analyze the previous draws and to read the Lotto "possible outcome/results". It will narrow down and to give you an example on powerball with my filters set correctly I have seen the winning combination in less than 150 sequences/or plays. I can not stress the fact in studing your lotto history for "clear cut paterns"This system will show you what not to play with 2 very important filters thats based on a lotto winning combination. I am no genius but with  trial and error I have discovered something that drastically decreases the odds -giving you a chance! Its unique.

South Africa
        Member #129822
        June 28, 2012
        361 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

I don't think you're going to much help from Todd since he doesn't appreciate people joining LP just to to attract members to another lottery website either.

I dont expect either RJOh......I am only statingwhat on earth does one's country have to do with this subject ? Discriminative just because your not in the USA ? I find this way out of line!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Lets put it this way.........NO SYSTEM can guarentee a 100% success rate but in saying so how many systems can assure a profit than a loss. Thats HUGE RIGHT ?

Do you analyze lotto history. Yes or NO ?Please explain the following -Look very closely!!!! I will explain this on the website!

1, 15, 16, 19, 41 >> 1, 10, 2, 12, 32

The system will GREATLY assist in "POSSIBLE" picking the right numbers with various filters thats on the money!!!. Its up to the individual to thoroughly analyze the previous draws and to read the Lotto "possible outcome/results". It will narrow down and to give you an example on powerball with my filters set correctly I have seen the winning combination in less than 150 sequences/or plays. I can not stress the fact in studing your lotto history for "clear cut paterns"This system will show you what not to play with 2 very important filters thats based on a lotto winning combination. I am no genius but with  trial and error I have discovered something that drastically decreases the odds -giving you a chance! Its unique.

The best way to know if a system works is to check a list of prizes its creator has won.  Similar lines of crap have and been posted many times before by other members who never won a major lottery prize.

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I dont expect either RJOh......I am only statingwhat on earth does one's country have to do with this subject ? Discriminative just because your not in the USA ? I find this way out of line!

No, he's not out of line.  Your actions are suspicious -- even more so that you did not even bother to look at my private message I sent you yesterday.  Maybe you're not aware that the members of Lottery Post are very well-educated with regard to scams and spam attempts.

Your behavior with signing up and immediately talking about some system you developed (even including a "TM" sign! Big Smile) fits the MO of 90% of the spammers out there.

If you intend on advertising your website or system, your choices would be either to buy an ad, or else go post about it on one of the lottery websites that have no problem getting junked up with spam.  In either case, posting spam here is not an option.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

South Africa
              Member #129822
              June 28, 2012
              361 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

The best way to know if a system works is to check a list of prizes its creator has won.  Similar lines of crap have and been posted many times before by other members who never won a major lottery prize.

True but I wont get into detail on "this website". The website will fully explain all the merrits. I will post a USA Powerball and show you my discovery. Its like a glass of water on the table. Just note its an African tableWink

South Africa
                Member #129822
                June 28, 2012
                361 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

No, he's not out of line.  Your actions are suspicious -- even more so that you did not even bother to look at my private message I sent you yesterday.  Maybe you're not aware that the members of Lottery Post are very well-educated with regard to scams and spam attempts.

Your behavior with signing up and immediately talking about some system you developed (even including a "TM" sign! Big Smile) fits the MO of 90% of the spammers out there.

If you intend on advertising your website or system, your choices would be either to buy an ad, or else go post about it on one of the lottery websites that have no problem getting junked up with spam.  In either case, posting spam here is not an option.

Todd in no ways if you have a look I joined along while back -and my intension was not to advertise -my question was merely aimed to find out how many people play by using some sort of system. And sorry did not see your msg will go check it out. May I just say since you are the owner what does my country have ANYTHING to do with the subject ? Dont you trust South-Africans by the norm ? It's a real eye opener that there is openly discrimination if your not from the USA. This really give a bad taste. I will not post anything more on this site.

Thank you

Ricklou

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd in no ways if you have a look I joined along while back -and my intension was not to advertise -my question was merely aimed to find out how many people play by using some sort of system. And sorry did not see your msg will go check it out. May I just say since you are the owner what does my country have ANYTHING to do with the subject ? Dont you trust South-Africans by the norm ? It's a real eye opener that there is openly discrimination if your not from the USA. This really give a bad taste. I will not post anything more on this site.

Thank you

Ricklou

I'm not even going to rebut your ridiculous statement about bias against South Africans, or whatever the insinuation is.  Your attempt to deflect everything I said into a pity party about your country is pathetic and transparent, and the only place that kind of thing will work is in your own mind.  Judging from your behavior and comments thus far, the sentiments outlined in your last sentence are probably for the best.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

South Africa
                    Member #129822
                    June 28, 2012
                    361 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm not even going to rebut your ridiculous statement about bias against South Africans, or whatever the insinuation is.  Your attempt to deflect everything I said into a pity party about your country is pathetic and transparent, and the only place that kind of thing will work is in your own mind.  Judging from your behavior and comments thus far, the sentiments outlined in your last sentence are probably for the best.

Well you havent even repremanded the guy Todd - What a way to promote LotteryPost to the World. We openly discriminate other countries. If you looked into my joining date I joined June Last year. And yes I am a spammer looking for free advertisement. I did not even mentioned a website. But thanks I understand the rules -I am educated enough to know when you are not welcome. Please close my account I will join other lotto forums where there's no discrimination towards other countries. Ignorance is Bliss

Ricklou

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2013, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ricklou for your informative and fascinating revelations.  Sun Smiley

When you have hit the jackpot a few times, would you mind sharing your system with us at no charge?

Until then my dearest friend, looking forward to all the juicy details of your scam system!  Hurray!

South Africa
                        Member #129822
                        June 28, 2012
                        361 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2013, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ricklou for your informative and fascinating revelations.  Sun Smiley

When you have hit the jackpot a few times, would you mind sharing your system with us at no charge?

Until then my dearest friend, looking forward to all the juicy details of your scam system!  Hurray!

Thank you for my friend for the kind words. What an educated response! Unfortunately a mere question resulted in a unwelcome foreighner sitting in Country X trying to promote and spam and steal from educated Americans. I will however try to pass my msg along with my method to my friend in country Y. He is welcome due to the fact he lives in your country.

Congrats on being openly discrimitive against other countries -The LotteryPost where only educated Americans are welcome!

Cheers Spammer!WinkDance

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19825 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you

Ricklou

I will not post anything more on this site.

Thank you

Ricklou

Most members wait at least a day before changing their minds, you couldn't wait a half hour.

Evil Looking       

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                            Cape Town
                            South Africa
                            Member #66343
                            October 23, 2008
                            115 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Sorry but thus far this fits an aspect of not so up and up internet marketing like a glove.

Get a product.

Develop a website.

Get on discussion boards and social media and have friends and acquaintiances do the same, telling everyone how great the product is.

"Hey man, let me tell you about these new fishing lures I've been using. They work like no others!"

"Where can I gt them?"

"Well this guy has a website, hooklineandsinkler.com"

(Guess who the guy is).

If you guys are on the up and up, more power to you. Leaves me wondering who can play 500 to 8000 lines a drawing, but more power to you.

Who would have thought that an expression of interest about information would cause such a furore and an automatic assumption that one is part of an elaborate internet marketing scam........you live and learn.......will have to be VERY careful what I post in future........lesson learnt Smile

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Who would have thought that an expression of interest about information would cause such a furore and an automatic assumption that one is part of an elaborate internet marketing scam........you live and learn.......will have to be VERY careful what I post in future........lesson learnt Smile

Are you selling the system on your site, or is it free?