Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard/ Powerball tips & strategy...

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 4 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
grandjunction co
United States
Member #136493
December 12, 2012
6 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi there i am using Gail Howards advantage Plus Software, is there any suggestion & tips on its,

do you have any Powerball tecniques/ strategy/ tips? please share in this thread... thanks in advance

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2013, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Wow, you started TWO threads hl. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

grandjunction co
      United States
      Member #136493
      December 12, 2012
      6 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

hey ronnie I am new to LP, but hey congrats you are 1st to reply...

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Im following Richards "snake oil" tips right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjftNVW4Q5k

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

hey ronnie I am new to LP, but hey congrats you are 1st to reply...

Thanks, we always enjoy discussing the snake oil pushers. Welcome to LP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi there i am using Gail Howards advantage Plus Software, is there any suggestion & tips on its,

do you have any Powerball tecniques/ strategy/ tips? please share in this thread... thanks in advance

You aren't the first player using Gail Howards advantage Plus Software to ask for some suggestions.  Doesn't her software come with any instructions?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grandjunction co
              United States
              Member #136493
              December 12, 2012
              6 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

It does looking for others individual ideas

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4108 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2013, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

More on Mr Snake Oil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kboJcNQ_dWc

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2013, 5:41 am - IP Logged

With that program you are doomed to bet like a gambler. You get a partial picture on what happened in the past drawings.
                  The company publishes tips on it's website, that obviously doesn't do it for you.

Why are you posting twice the same question in different threads?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

The only Howard I ever had complete faith in was Shemp.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

If you were to use the A+ for powerball, I would make sure the range was for the entire game, not the last matrix change.

You might also want to try and experiment with the filters for group play, where you would say do not show all the draws were

1 -20 did not come out.  and then  21-40

41-59 and save them all as new files.  And concentrate on that strategy.  It is a good strategy.  The bad part is trying to be patient, which is almost impossible.

There really is nothing new as far as looking at patterns, that is not covered in the Lottery Master Guide or in the tutorial.  As far as smart picks are concerned, I would only use them for the Drawing Since Hit chart, and skip chart and maybe trailing as they are pretty accurrate there.

Also I would suggest you try and use A+ and excel in tandem. 

Make a small wheel, tweak it when necessary, (however I have been tweaking winners out like crazy this month so be careful!)

@serge

not bet like a gambler?  what the hell does that mean?

Thinking of...

Welcome to LP happylucky, and good luck!

Columbus, OH
                        United States
                        Member #7282
                        September 28, 2004
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I read Gail Howard book. As I understood she collected statistics from first drawing to last. But I just curious does anybody collect statictics like for example like this: PB results on 3-16-2013 - 3-7- 21-44-53+16 code 37388 ( sum digits of numbers without PB). Does exactly  this code appear in any drawings from first to last?

Second set only for example 0-3-14-7-11 - quantity drawing for each of 5 number between last drawings where number appear and present -code 03572. Same question:does exactly this code appear in any drawings from first to last?

Also I think if anybody can predict results, he or she already bought ticket and won!

Does this software give you only one ticket or just said which numbers more likely win than others? And from how many numbers you should choose 5 numbers?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I read Gail Howard book. As I understood she collected statistics from first drawing to last. But I just curious does anybody collect statictics like for example like this: PB results on 3-16-2013 - 3-7- 21-44-53+16 code 37388 ( sum digits of numbers without PB). Does exactly  this code appear in any drawings from first to last?

Second set only for example 0-3-14-7-11 - quantity drawing for each of 5 number between last drawings where number appear and present -code 03572. Same question:does exactly this code appear in any drawings from first to last?

Also I think if anybody can predict results, he or she already bought ticket and won!

Does this software give you only one ticket or just said which numbers more likely win than others? And from how many numbers you should choose 5 numbers?

if you ever decide to upgrade you can use the search drawings it will show you.Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                            Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1221 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I didn't read Gail Howard's books, and I don't plan to either.  I am a firm believer that there are combinations & patterns in every Jackpot Game &  you should only be looking at numbers since the last matrix change.  Otherwise; you will be getting numbers that were just added or subtracted depending on wheather they increase or decreased the number of balls.  Certain combinations of numbers come in more often than others & each game has its own combination of numbers.  What works for one game doesn't mean it will work for all games.  As you mentioned the Powerball, lets go there.  Here is my Group 17.  As of 03/16/13, I have 97 Groups of combinations that are made up of 316 of the last 438 drawings of the Powerball or 72.15%.  I don't think Gail Howard's books can beat that.  Does her books tell you that the top Powerball itself since the last matrix change of the PB #'s is number 29 hitting 10 times while the PB's # 15 & 31 haven't hit at all. (0, zreo times).

*************      PB GRP
                            2009-11-0410111445511717
                            2010-01-1316223051582517
                            2010-02-131014304051117
                            2011-12-2414163051521917
                            2013-01-3014163247521617

If I had to play a set of numbers, I would wheel the number 10 14 16 30 51 52 to cover all variations of these numbers.

Input:  10, 14, 16, 30, 51, 52

1. 10-14-16-30-51
                            2. 10-14-16-30-52
                            3. 10-14-16-51-52
                            4. 10-14-30-51-52
                            5. 10-16-30-51-52
                            6. 14-16-30-51-52 - (shown above 2011-12-24)

I cannot predict when these numbers will come in again, but past history shows that these combination of numbers are better than any quickpick,

You can view all my combinations found on the Powerball game - Go To -  https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL................................

Visit my blog on LP to view other games that have Combinations & Patterns.

A pattern forms when all the highlighted numbers within a Group come together & all hit in a single line or drawing.

clever, missouri
                              United States
                              Member #139945
                              March 7, 2013
                              69 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I would suggest sticking with a format or two and staying with it.  I would change your numbers according to odds/even trends and up and down from previous numbers. 

Some formats might be:

s-s-t-30-40       21 times this format has happened since 97 average  1.3x a year

s-t-20-30-40     46 times since 1997 average 2.9 times a year

T-T-20-30-40    25 times since 97 average 1.6 times a year

T-20-30-30-40  30 times since 97 average  1.9 times a year

Just some food for thought.